Morning after

The Guitar Freak

 

Another cute fic made by aquafire <3

==================================

Last night was all a haze to you. Dreams of wine, laughter, dancing and music doused you in sleep, as well as faded memories of sweet kisses and passionate carresses.  The latter was least likely to be real, though. 

You twist in your sheets before opening your eyes to greet the morning. But, surprisingly, the morning is not the first thing you see. It is, in fact, a very familiar and a very breath-taking face. Lee Jonghyun—the boy you just met at the party—sleeps soundly in the space beside you, his arm resting over your bare waist. 

Wait—bare waist?

You let out an abrupt scream, accidentally pushing Jonghyun off the bed, once you realize that you’re only in your underwear. 

“Owww,” a half-, extremely irritable Jonghyun groans from the floor. His voice is still unbearably, attractively raspy from sleep. “That really wasn’t the wake-up call I’d hoped for.”

“WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME. WHAT HAPPENED?” you demand, still dazed from the night before. 

Jonghyun picks his shirt up from the tiles and slips it on. He then looks at you incredulously, raising a curious eyebrow. “You don’t remember?”

You shake your head as you consciously pull the sheets up to your chin. Maybe you shouldn’t have drunk all those bottles of alcohol.

“Would you want me to describe our night together in full detail then?” he asks mischievously with an infuriating smirk. 

“S-Stop it! Never mind, don’t tell me anything,” you sigh. Jonghyun shrugs while he puts his yellow blazer on. 

“Suit yourself. But let me tell you this—it was a shame you forgot one hell of a night,” he chuckles, flashing a satisfied smile. You groan as you hide even deeper into the covers, embarrassed. 

Jonghyun rests his arms on the side of your bed, sleepily running a hand through his messy brown hair. He yawns a bit before rubbing his eyes with his wrist, and you can’t help staring in awe at how beautiful he could look even while doing the simplest of mannerisms.   

“Tell you what,” says Jonghyun, beaming brightly at you. “I don’t do this for just any girl, much especially for girls who push me off their beds, but for your kindness last night, let me cook you some breakfast. I make the meanest stack of pancakes in the city, just so you know.” 

You poke your head out slightly out of the sea of blankets. “That’d…that’d be nice.”

He smiles graciously and nods, making his way towards the kitchen. Before he goes in, he turns his head back and winks. “Then maybe, if you’re up for it, we could have a part two right after.”