Final ♥

Dream

 

Here I am, standing under the tree, the sunlight shone through the spaces between the leaves as I once again, looked at you. It's so sunny, isn't it? There's a bench there, do you want to have a seat? We each took a step towards the bench. Once again, you smiled brightly at me, nodding your head. You looked to the left and I looked to the right before we looked at one another. You mouthed something to me but I don't even know what you're trying to say. Every single time I meet you here, you'd never speak a word. Why is it so? Then, you took my hand and you kiss the back of my hand, gazing deep into my eyes. You then opened my palm, writing some words with your forefinger.

'I love you.' Was what you wrote. When I was about to speak, you vanished.

I was panicking and my eyes searched for you in the entire park. When I could not find you, I gave up and slumped back on the bench. Then, everything started to fade away and when I opened my eyes again to look clearly, I found myself back in my bedroom, lying on my bed. This had been the many times I've met you in my dreams, Prince Charming. I still didn't know your name. Do you even exist in this world? People say that if you managed to dream of something or someone, it's a image captured by your eyes. However, I clearly do not remember seeing your face anywhere or at any point in my life.

Why must I wake up every single time when I am about to say something? I don't want to wake up. If I get to meet you in my dreams, then I will forever just be sleeping away, dreaming of being with you. Right now, I can't even remember your face. Why is it so? I do remember your blonde hair, your tall and lean build. But why not your face? What we were doing just now seems so real. I can almost feel the warmth in your hand while you were holding my hand. Your lips on the back of my hand felt so real too.

Do you know you're driving me almost crazy? It's been three months since you started appearing in my dreams. Sometimes, I would even dream of you while I'm taking a nap in the office. I even thought I felt your presence while I was walking home. It's driving me so crazy that I even went to see a doctor and got some pills to calm my illusion down.

I looked at the wall clock hanging on my wall in my bedroom and quickly got up from bed, rushing to the bathroom and getting ready for work later. I splashed my face with water and brushed strands of my hair back. I looked at myself in the mirror once before I took my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it.

Once I was done eating my breakfast, I left my house for my office. As I was walking, I felt your presence around again. I stopped when I saw someone with blonde hair and had a tall and lean build just like you. When I was about to give chase, my handphone rang and I quickly took it out. It was my boss. I quickly picked it up and straight away, my boss was shouting away.

"Yah! Park you ! You're late again! How many times must I tell you not to be late?! If you don't reach within ten minutes, you're fired from your post, you hear me?!"

"Sorry boss!" I apologised right away and hung up. I looked at my wrist watch and quickly flagged for a cab to rush down to the office.

 


 

I sighed and ed my blazer before throwing it to a side. I'm so freaking tired I could just fall asleep right now. My boss practically tortured me with lots of paperworks today. Not only that, when the printer in his office broke down, he called me in to fix it for him. I had a busy day at work today. As tired as I am, I still had to clean myself up before I go to bed. And so, I walked to the bathroom with slightly closed eyes to wash myself up.

Almost immediately, I laid flat on my bed and drifted off in a slumber. Not long later, you came in my dreams again. However this time, we're in a totally different setting. We were below my apartment, our eyes meeting as we both had the same exact face; shocked.  We stood there, still for about a minute before you strode your way towards me. When you were finally in front of me, without anymore words, you put a hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. My heart was drumming loudly against my ribcage and my face was flushing. We pulled away after and locked our eyes. You spoke something but I didn't hear what it was. Then, I heard your voice. It was so deep, so manly.

"I love you, Park you." How did you know my name? I wanted to ask but nothing came out from my mouth.

I was finally able to say something but I didn't know what I was saying but it just came out from my mouth without me knowing. "Kris?" I called and you smiled.

Then, my dream went off with you smiling at me. Just that short dream, and it was already bright in my room. This time though, I was not nearly late for my work. Like every other day after dreaming of being with you, I went to the washroom to wash up.

I went out of my apartment and took the lift down to the lobby. When I opened the exit door, I bumped someone with it and I heard a 'Ouch!' I gasped and quickly closed the door, running towards the blonde guy.

"A-are you okay?" I asked and he nodded, showing me a hand, telling me he's alright. "No, I think I hit you hard with the door. A-are you okay?"

"Yea-" He stopped halfway after turning his head and looking at me. That face.. It's so familiar. Where have I seen you before? I asked myself. He started backing away with a shocked face until he was at a distance from me. We stood like this for a minute, my face became a shocked one when it all came to me. He was the Prince Charming I was dreaming of every night. Every dream I had, it was all him.

When I was back from my thoughts, he strode towards me. When he was finally in front of me, without anymore words, he put a hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. My heart was thumping loudly for some reason and my face was flushing. Why is this all so familiar? We pulled away after and locked our eyes.

We leaned our foreheads on one another and he spoke, "I finally met you.." I stared into his eyes. Met me? Did I meet him before, anywhere? "I'm nearly going crazy with you appearing in my dreams every time. You know that? I know this might be weird but.." He put two hands on my cheeks, making me looked directly into his eyes, not allowing me to move my head at all. "I love you, Park you."

My dream.. This was what happened last night in my dreams! The first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Kris?" And he smiled. That was how I knew his name last night! I was supposed to dream of me saying his name before I meet him in real!

"How did you know my name?" He asked.

"I dreamt of you last night too.." I admitted and he closed his eyes, showing me a blissful smile.

"Now that I've finally met you, should we get to know each other better? Before you really make me go crazy." He told me and took out his phone. "Hi, you, I'm Kris Wu Yi Fan. Nice to meet you. You're really pretty so..." He took a step back and rubbed the back of his neck. "Can I get your number?" I chuckled at his lack of knowledge in getting girls' numbers and took out my phone.

"Sure, my Prince Charming, Kris Wu Yi Fan. It's a pleasure meeting you too. Now that I'm officially fired from my job, it's a real pleasure meeting you, really." I laughed as I checked the text my boss had sent me.

"So.." He glanced up at me from his phone and I shook my head teasingly.

"Allow me." I said and took the phone from his hands, typing my number in before handing it back to him. "Here." He called my number and my phone rang and he hung up. I saved his number in my phone under 'Prince Charming' and kept my phone back in my pocket.

"Prince Charming?"

"Yeah, that was what I had been calling you before I knew of your name."

"Oh, okay. So.. since you just lost your job and it's because of me, how about a cup of coffee?" He asked shyly.

"Sure but don't you have work?"

"Let's just say I have someone to subsitute for me at work." He winked and for a while there, I thought that the shy Kris was gone. That was until he peeked one eye at me embarressingly.

"Okay, if you have nothing up." I laughed and he sighed in relief.

"So... Let's.. go?" He asked, unsure.

"Yeah, let's go. Come on." I burst out laughing and hooked my arm in his, leading the way to the cafe nearby.

It is a dream no more. Right now, I really knew he existed and we knew one another. I could contact him whenever I want. And maybe, get to be a little more than just friends. So losing my job after meeting my prince charming, is worth it after all. Was the dream last night a hint that I would be meeting Kris today? Was he also dreaming of me whenever I did? I did not asked and I didn't want to. I wanted everything to be a mystery. I wanted to believe that brainwaves really did exist. Call me silly but that's just who I am. A simple and carefree girl named, Park you.

 

 

 

Excuse any spelling errors here. I still can't get the spell check working x.x I hope this was not boring for you guys. So, comment below to tell me if I should continue this into a long story.