I'm going crazy

Forever and Always

 

“I’m sorry Gain-ah but seems like Kwon is busy…” 2AM’s manager told Ga-in.

“That’s okay oppa, I’ll call later…” Ga-in said.

“I’ll tell him you called…”

*****************************

“What is it Kwon-ah?” JeA asked.

“Is Ga-in noona there?” Kwon asked.

JeA looked around and saw their maknae prepping for the shoot. “I’m sorry Kwon-ah, she’s busy today but I’ll tell her you called.”

“Thanks noona”

*****************************

“Congratulations on the new single everyone…it peaked at number 1” BEG’s manager told everyone.

Ga-in excused herself and dialed the one number she knows by heart.

“What’s wrong Ga-in ah?” Narsha asked.

The number you dialed is out of reach….

“Nothing unnie…”

******************************

“Noona~” Kwon said.

“I’m sorry Kwon-ah, can I call you later?” Ga-in said in a hurry.

“But---- “ before he could say his thoughts she already disconnected the line.

******************************

“I can’t believe this! Don’t you know what last Sunday was?” Ga-in said.

“I told you that I’m busy this week noona…please understand.” Kwon said.

“You’re not the only one busy Kwon-ah!” she said fuming.

“When you are busy, I always understand Ga-in ah. I don’t even understand the reason you’re angry right now…” he said irritated.

“You should be happy I’m making time for you…” she said.

“What are you insinuating Son Ga-in? You aren’t the only one whose job is important. I also have schedule you know…” he said.

“That’s it…” she said as she ended the call.

“Hello? Hello?” he shouted angrily.

*******************************

“Is there anything wrong oppa?” Rin asked Kwon in the studio. The atmosphere is too tense that everyone wouldn’t dare to cross the 2AM leader’s path.

“Nothing Rin, which song do we have again?” Kwon said reading the sheets intently.

Rin looked at her senior and shrugged. “I guess we have the duet for the opening sequence…” she looked at him again and said “Are you sure nothing’s wrong oppa?”

He looked at her coldly and said “Let’s just practice this one more time.”

******************************

“Have you called Kwon yet? I bet you two are longing to be together.” Narsha said teasing their maknae

Ga-in just walked past her to her unnie’s confusion. “Ga-in ah…” she was about to approach her but JeA stopped Narsha.

“Just give her a break…” JeA said looking at Ga-in

******************************

“I think we need this song for this sequence hyung what do you think?” Kwon said as he talked to JYP.

JYP eyed him seriously and said “That would be a great suggestion.”

“I guess we should start prepping for it now.” He said.

As he was about to stand up and give instructions to s, JYP said “Is there something bothering you Kwon-ah?”

“This is nothing hyung…I’ll--- I’ll go get the members ready. Excuse me” 2AM’s leader told their CEO as he closed the door of the studio behind him.

******************************

“Hyung is there something wrong with Kwon-hyung?” Jinwoon asked Changmin one day.

“What do you mean?” Changmin asked feigning ignorance.

“His sort of cold these past few weeks. He may not admit it but I think something has happened between him and Ga-in noona.” 2AM’s maknae pointed out.

“Don’t be such a nosy brat” Ong said as he flicked their maknae’s head. He looked at Kwon’s closed bedroom door and sighed. “What do you think hyung?”

“I honestly don’t know. I guess they’ll have to figure it out.” Changmin said.

*******************************

“Hello?” Kwon said.

“What are you doing?” Ga-in asked.

“Just this.”

“What is happening between us?”

“I honestly don’t know…”

******************************

HEADLINES:

2AM just finished their successful concert at Seoul today.

BEG is garnering rave reviews for their single.

******************************

“It seems like we could prepare for our next album guys.” Kwon looked at s cheerfully. “Thanks for the hard work at our last concert.”

“Kwon-ah…” Seulong was about to say but Changmin held him back.

“You should rest Kwon, we’ll handle this for the meantime.” Changmin told their leader.

“I have no time for rest hyung we need to set out the plans…strike while the iron is hot!” he said smiling leaving s confused.

I guess its better this way.

******************************

“Unnie~ where did you put my liner? I need it now….” Ga-in gives her unnies her puppy-eyed look.

“Don’t look at me that way Ga-in ah, you’re creeping me out!” Narsha said.

“What’s the matter unnie? I thought you liked me this way?” she said smiling at her but Narsha did the shivers.

“Yah maknae, do you want these cream puffs? I’m stuffed.” Miryo asked.

“Thanks unnie~ I’m hungry.” She said as she got one.

“Ga-in ah….” JeA got their maknae’s attention. “We going back to Korea”

A/N:

This was inspired by Se7en’s song “I’m going crazy” I love the song, I love the MV and it did get me in the mood on writing this chapter. J I wanted to give the feel of multiple scenes being shown.