That's My Boyfriend

Ma Boy

In a music room, were four noisy boys doing free style rap. The boys; Chanyeol, Jiho, Jihoon and Yongguk himself were being themselves as they continued to rap without a care in the world. Outside the room, in the hallway was Leticia; a freshman who was walking towards the music room.

Although she was far, she could easily tell the voices apart. *Oh my gosh, I'm going to have walk inside that room and skljasljfskdfl talk to him. Why does it have to be me!* Leticia thought and hurried her steps. She stood outside the door and breathed in and out. She knocked on the door twice and waited for a response. She knocked again, harder this time and waited. Getting impatient, she knocked again.

"WHAT!?" Chanyeol hollered and swung the door open.

Leticia practically jumped at Chanyeol's sudden voice and took a step back, looking up at him with her wide and innocent eyes.

"Oh ... I- Er- Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you." Chanyeol stuttered while his friends laughed at him. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Chanyeol rapidly asked her.

"I- er ... Mrs Hwang wants to see Yongguk sunbae-nim." Leticia said, trying to look calm as possible. *Oh my gosh! I did it. I said his name without fan girling!*

"Ah, I see." Chanyeol grinned as he looked over to Yongguk and winked at him. "Yongguk-ah. Mrs Hwang wants to see you and ... Leticia.. right?" Leticia nodded. "Leticia is here to fetch you." Chanyeol grinned and winked at him again.

"Ugh, shut up Chanyeol." Yongguk smacked Chanyeol on the back of his head and looked down at Leticia who was still staring at them innocently.

Leticia snapped out and smiled sheepishly at Yongguk.

*She's so damn cute!* Yongguk fan-boyed in his mind but kept a calm composure.

"Why does Mrs Hwang need me?" Yongguk said, trying to stirke up a conversation.

"Oh .. um .. er ... She didn't actually tell me why ..." Leticia scratched the back of her head.

"Oh." Yongguk replied and soon an awkward atmosphere was replaced.

The two of them walked side by side awkwardly.

"They're so awkward!" Jihoon groaned, watching afar was Jihoon, Chanyeol and Jiho, spying on the two of them.

"Well what do you expect? Yongguk-hyung was never the type to be comfortable around the girl he likes!" Jiho said casually.

Feeling something wrong, Yongguk snapped his head to the back and gave his friends a hard glare. They gulped and ran back to the music room.

"Sunbae-nim, is something the matter?" Leticia asked softly, halting her steps.

"Huh? Er, ah no. There isn't." Yongguk flashed a gummy smile.

*Oh my god! That smile!* Leticia held her breathe for a slight second but Yongguk didn't see so she let out an inaudible sigh of relief.

 

Two weeks passed since they have talked to each other. Leticia was in her P.E clothes and mentally cursed the shirt that looks seemingly big for her.

"Leticia. Come join our group." Hana, her other friend gestured her to come.

Leticia then realized that she wasn't in a group yet so she went over to Hana's group and greeted them. The loud and irritating whistle blew, indicating the students to be quiet. The students groaned as they placed their hands over their ears.

The third years chuckled at the freshmans actions.

"That reminds us when we were freshmans." Himchan said as he slung his arms over to Yongguk, dragging him over in the process. "Gukkie, is that your crush I see?" He pointed over to Leticia.

"What?" Yongguk blushed and shoved Himchan over. "I have no crush, mind you." Yongguk said, although his face said the opposite.

Yongguk was blushing like a red tomato. His friends and his class mates doubled up in laughter.

"Ahem! May I ask what is it that's funny? Would you kindly share to the freshmans?" Mr Kim asked, narrowing his eyes at the third years.

"I-It's nothing Mr Kim." Himchan quickly said.

The freshmans giggled and paid attention the teacher. Mr Kim, the freshmans and as well as the third years P.E teacher had made the third years to form groups of five and join on freshman group.

Yongguk, Minhyuk, Jiho, Chanyeol and Himchan were one group and they all had one group they want to go to. The group had Leticia in it. In other words, Hana's group which have Leticia, Hyuna, Kim and herself. Leticia looked up and widen when she saw the group coming towards her. Hyuna giggled and nudged her teasingly.

Leticia looked at Hyuna and glared at her. *Don't tell me she's planning to do something. How I wish Mir was in my group. Who knows what this girl will do!*

"Has every freshman groups have a third year group with them?" Mr Kim asked and all the students nodded. "Good. Together with the ten of you, you are one team. As one team, you'll verse other teams. Which ever team wins in he final game will have free lunch, treated by us teachers."

Leticia's class mates all cheered and the same goes for Yongguk's class. Mr Kim soon gave each team a number and there was a total of 8 teams. Leticia's team was number 3 while Mir's team was number 5. The first game was dodge ball and there were four courts in total so each team waited for their numbers to be called out and to be advised to which court to go to.

"Team number one and team number four. Go to court number 3 and wait for intructions. Team number two and team number number six, go to court number two. Team number three and team number five go to court number one. The other two team, you're on court number four." Mr Park announced through the mega-phone.

The teams made their way to their allocated court and waited for the teachers to finish explaining the rules. Leticia looked up and rolled her eyes, seeing the group she was going against.

*Of all people in my class, it has to be those y girls who think they're everything! I'll them how to play dodge ball.* Leticia looked at Krystal with a sly smile.

"Krystal-shi." Leticia called out.

"What?" Krystal snapped.

"Go easy on me." Leticia said and smirked at her before turning back to her group with a innocent smile.

 

Only an hour passed and already two groups were playing the finals, and it was Leticia's team and her best friend - Mir's team.

"Aw man, why do I have go against you." Mir mumbled and pouted. "We are so going to lose!" He yelled.

Hyuna smiled. "Glad to know where you're standing. You're going down bestie." Hyuna gave him a sly smile.

Mir gasped and turned to Leticia. Leticia laughed.

"Sorry, won't be going easy on you Mireu~"

"Damn. Fine, you asked for it."

The two teams got into position and waited for the whistle to blow. Once the whistle was blown, both teams raced towards the one ball placed in the middle. Lucky for Leticia, Yongguk was on her team and thanks to his long legs he got the ball.

Yongguk passed the ball to Hyuna. Hyuna immediately locked Mir as her target but she was actually faking it and threw it at Minjae's leg. The ball bounced off the ground and hit Minjae's ankles.

"Hwang Minjae. Out!" Mr Park announced.

The game continued for another half an hour until it was 3 vs 2. Only Leticia and Yongguk who survived and on Mir's team was Junhong, Daehyun and Hyungshik.

 

The whistle was blown again and this time it was announcing the winner.

Mr Kim smiled. "The winning team goes to team three. Congratulations! Since lunch is next why don't the ten of you go get changed and me us at the cafeteria."

The girls and boys cheered and ran to the change rooms. Leticia and Hyuna arrived there first. That's what they thought, but the boys were already there.

"How the heck do they change so fast?" Hyuna said in disbelief.

"Well .. they are guys and guys don't wear bras." Leticia's chuckled.

Soon all ten of them were sitting a two tables just beside each other, waiting for the teachers to come. While waiting, they chatted and soon the awkward atmosphere around Yongguk and Leticia was gone. They were able to talk comfortably without honorifics.

The teachers came and just told the students to go order what ever they wanted. Yongguk and Leticia stood behind them all and waited.

"Uh.. Leticia?" Yongguk whispered and pulled her to him.

"Yes?" Leticia turned around and looked up at Yongguk.

Yongguk blushed and Leticia could clearly see the blush. *Holy mother of rabbits! Is that blush I see on Yongguk's cheeks?*

"C-Can we talk?"

 

Two months passed as both Yongguk and Leticia became the most known couple on the school campus. News spread about them passed. Female students were envious of Leticia and the guys were envious of Yongguk. Leticia joined her friends on the rooftop. She took out her phone and texted Yongguk that she was on the rooftop. 

"Someones happy." Mir said with a cheeky smile.

Leticia ignored him and sat down. She was happy until Krystal ruined it.

"Ugh. What do you want Krystal?" Hyuna snapped.

Krystal glared at Leticia. "Break up with Yongguk oppa."

Leticia scoffed. "Who are you to be telling me that. And even if you did threaten me, there is no chance in hell that I'll break up with him. Go find someone else, Jung Soojung." Leticia smirked, since she knows that Krystal hates her Korean name a lot.

Krytal raised her hand and was about to slap her but Yongguk grabbed Krystal's wrist.

"I'll very happy if you don't hurt her and you're in no position to tell her what to do." Yongguk shoved her against the door. "Leave."

"B-But-"

"Now!" Yongguk shouted.

"Hehe I gues we should leave too~" Hyuna winked at them both and dragged Mir out along with her, leaving Yongguk and Leticia by themselves.

Yongguk sat beside Leticia and leaned against the high fence. Leticia was about to take a bit of her sandwich when Yongguk stopped her.

"What?" She whined.

"Let me take a bite."

"No."

"Please?"

*I never seen oppa do aegyo before so ...*  Leticia gave Yongguk a sly grin. Yongguk's expression changed immediately.

"Please don't tell me you're thinking of that?"

"Hehe, oppa. If you want a bite. Please do aegyo."

Yongguk facepalmed. "Anything but that."

"Okay, so be it." Leticia took a bite of her sandwich and glanced at Yongguk.

Yongguk sighed in defeat. "Fine." He mumbled.

Leticia squealed and turned her whole body to Yongguk and waited for the aegyo to come.

"I'm waiting oppa." Leticia grinned.

Yongguk cringed as he brought up his fists and placed them beside his cheeks. "Buing buing~" Yongguk repeated that while swaying to the side, showing his gummy smile.

Leticia couldn't hold it in any longer and just laughed out loud. "Aegyo doesn't suit you. But I would love to see more from now on."

Yongguk widened his eyes.

"I'm just joking oppa. Can you do buing buing one more time?"

"But you said-"

"Ah ah ah. If you want a bite~"

Yongguk mumbled incoherent words but nonetheless did the aegyo.

"Buing buing~"

Leticia laughed. "Now that's my boyfriend." Leticia let Yongguk take a bite of her sandwich and gave him a peck on the lips while he was still chewing. "I love you."

"I love you too." Yongguk said after swallowing the sandwich.