What I want is...

The Gangster and The Heiress
 
 
A middle age man was sent to the ground groaning in pain from the beating he had. His cloth was torn, blood was leaking from his head and bruises are seen on his face. A man soon walk toward him from the shadow revealing his handsome faces and yet devilish while his two men in black suit grab the middle age man up on his knees in which he was barely able to sit up properly from all the beating.
 
 
Joongki went on his knees to get below the man’s level. “Why do you have to make things harder for you and for myself?” He spoke boringly.  
 
 
“Aren’t you worry about your sick wife in the hospital and your daughter that you need to sent off to college?” Joongki his eyebrow at the man front of him as the man eyes wide in shock.
 
 
“W-hat ar-are you saying! Don’t you dar-e-” One of Joongki men cut him off by throwing a punch in the stomach to silence him. 
 
 
Joongki chuckles in unmuse. “If you do as I said. I’m willing to set you up for life. Don’t you need money for your wife’s hospital bills and your daughter education?” Joongki reason out with not even a slight emotion shown on his face.
 
 
“So...what do you say...” Joongki smiles devilishly. 
 
 
*****
 
 
“Father!”
 
 
“How could you do this!!” Chaewon shouted out of anger and frustration at her father.
 
 
“In order to save Taesang, its the only way to save not just the company but us as well from falling into graces and even if it mean selling your mother’s resort!”
 
 
“NO! This can’t be the only way, there must be another way to save Taesang. I won’t allow you to sell my mother’s resort!” 
 
 
“CHAE WON!!” He shouted to silences her but only made Chaewon shouted even more, ignoring her Father's order. 
 
 
“I will find a way to save Taesang without selling the resort so take back what you just said at the conference meeting!!”
 
 
“MOON CHAEWON!!” Mr. Moon yelled on top of his lungs. His offices phone suddenly rang, stopping the argument between the two. He press the button to put it on speaker. 
 
 
“Sorry to disturb you Sir, but their a guest here wanted to meet you.” His secretary spoke on the other line.
 
 
“Who is it?”
 
 
“Mr. Song.”
 
 
“Alright let him in.” Mr. Moon ended the call and look away from his daughter.
 
 
“Our conversation is over. Now get out, I have an appointment right now.” 
 
 
“Father!” Chaewon shouted and was refusing to leave but seeing how her father refuse to talk to her either she left stomping her feet in anger as she slam the door close. 
 
 
On her way out she bump into a man on his way to her father’s offices. Both glaces at each other. Joongki look at her with a blank expression, surprised to see her here while she just gave him the cold shoulder and look away irritated from her fight with her father as she walk away.  
 
 
Joongki was still froze at his spot as he watch her left without a word at all, he wanted reach out and call for her but he restrained himself for doing so. He lightly chuckles and put his hands in his pockets.
 
 
Joongki enters Mr.Moon offices while he fully welcomes him in with a handshake as he guild Joongki to sit across from him.
 
 
“Mr. Song. How very nices to meet you again. I’m I assure that you got my task done?” He ask with expectation. 
 
 
“Of course. Heres the document of the scheme they were plotting.”Joongki hand him a small flash drive.
 
 
“What about those people and the reporters?” Mr. Moon question.
 
 
“Ummm...10 percent of them I made a deal with and the rest...got rid of them.”
 
 
“Good...you did Great job!” Mr. Moon exclaim loudly with satisfaction. 
 
 
“But...I don’t think you should be praising me yet...because there's something else I haven’t gave you.”
 
 
“What?” Mr. Moon turn to Joonki in bewilder as one of Joongki men came in with a file in hand and once Joongki have the file he handed over to him without a word.
 
 
“H-how did you get this!?” Mr. Moon explain in shock. It was filed of evidences on his own selfish scheme, stocks he had stole and took from, even his dirty deeds he had been doing that would have not only make him lose Taesang but he would have put in behind bars. 
 
 
Joongki lend back in a relaxing position. “Lets just call it fishing. I was only lucky enough to caught something like this in my hands.” He grin.
 
 
“Mr.Song. You did Well! A Very Well Done!!” Mr. Moon exclaim once more.
 
 
Joongki sigh, he was getting annoy and impatience at the moment. “If you're done complaining me now, can we get down to business?”
 
 
“Yea, Alright. Now what should I do in return for your glorious successes? How about working for me? I’ll promote you well with a good pay here in Taesang, since I’m so impress of what you done. I need men like you in my company more.” Mr. Moon suggest proudy.
 
 
“I don’t think that we’ll be necessary Mr. Moon. In my current status money was never a problem for me.” 
 
 
“Then what do you want? Tell me, I’ll give you anything thing you want.” 
 
 
Joongki smirks. “Your daughter. Your only daughter Moon Chaewon.”
 
 
 
 
 

 

Ok,ok, I know I wrote this story for how long and haven’t even once update this story and I’m sorry but I have a lot of things going on and as well as my other ongoing story I too have to update...so I never have time to stop and think about this one until a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure how I should write it...
I won’t be updating this story often still since I’m more of the type to forces on one story at a time...but I will update once in awhile depending on my mood...(-________-)
 
Althought I may not be a great Writter/Author...
Thank You for waiting and I apologized once again.