My Stubborn 5 yr old

My Stubborn 5 yr old

 

     You knew he was hiding something from you but you couldn't figure it out. You tried asking him (well more like demanded but whatever) and still nothing from him. "No need to worry" he says, "it's just a slight cough" he says.You didn't want him to think you didn't trust him as much as he trusts you, so you let me off the hook this time and sent him on his way.
 

    Days past and Hongki seems to be coming home later and later in the night. So one night when you were at home alone, the phone started to ring. It was from the hospital telling you about an appointment tomorrow for Hongki to get his second throat injection. You knew itㅡ he was seriously ill. So as soon as you dropped the call, you drove your way to FNC to settle this once and for all. 
 

                    "Lee Hongki, you are so going to get it when I find you" 

--------------

[meanwhile in the practice room] 
 

         "Baby naramyeon jokesseo~ geureomyeon jokesseo~ lone-- *cough* *cough* *COUGH*" Hongki started coughing badly in the middle of the song. His band members look at him with concern. 
 

         "hyung~ how about we just call it off tonight. You need go home and rest so that KyungMi can take care of you. She must be worried right now." Jaejin reasoned. 
 

         "No!" Hongki yelled but ended up coughing harshly again. "...ahhh" 
 

         "see Hongki.. let's just end it tonight. You need to rest." Jonghun said this time. Hongki being the stubborn Idiot that he is, takes a gulp of water and resumes his position in front of the mic stand.


           "ready. one, two.. one, two, thre--"
 

         "LEE HONGKI!!" a voice rang throughout the practice room, frightening the five of them.
 

          "KyungMi?" Hongki called, looking nervously at her. He saw the anger in her eyes and he knew he was in deep trouble. Oh no.. he thought. "K-KyungMi.. w-what are you doing here?" 
 

    You ignore his question as you advanced toward him. Without a single word, you brought your right hand to his face as you traced every part of it softly: his cheek, the dark circles around his eyes, even his ear. He smiled at your touch, but that smile didn't last long as it was replace with a painful yell escaping from it. You had pulled him by the ear. 
 

          "Ah ah! KyungMi it hurts stop!!! Oowww!! Guys, help me?!!" Hongki wailed in pain. Though, they didn't do anything but laugh in amusement at the sight of you dragging Hongki by the ear out of the room as he followed you like a little puppy.
 

           "Byebye hyung, bye KyungMi!! I hope the two of you have fun! And by two I meant KyungMi only!!!" Seunghyun said as tears of laughter started to fall down his face. You chuckle along with them as you waved them a last goodbye. 
 

    By the time you were outside the company building with Hongki still in your grasp. You escorted Hongki into the passenger seat as you buckled his seat belt just like a mother would do to her child. You closed the door, and ran to the driver's seat before driving off to ft island's dorm. 
 

     Hongki was silent the whole ride car there, which made you worried again. You take a quick glance at him to see the reason for his quietness, but you frown at the sight. Hongki was trying his best to hold in (or muffle) his horrendous coughing, but it didn't do much as you could still hear them. This made you even more angry. 
 

    Once you both arrived at the dorm, you hopped down from the driver's seat to the other side. As you open the door, Hongki quickly turned away from you. You frowned. He was being childish again. It's not like you didn't like it, it's just that at times like this... childishness wasn't necessary. Why you so stubborn Hongki-oppa, you thought. 
 

   You decided not to pull his ear anymore because you didn't what to hurt him again, so instead of pulling his ear you pulled his arm as you quickly went up to their dorm. You "throw" him inside his bedroom and locked the door behind you. Then walking to the kitchen, you browse there pantries and refrigerator to find some ingredients for soup. You found some decent ones and began to cook. 

    After 15 minutes, you returned to Hongki's bedroom with a tray of soup, a basin, and a wash towel. You saw him on the bed sleeping soundly, so you creep slowly to sit beside him and quietly placed the tray on the nearby table. Taking the opportunity, you examined his face closely and yet another frown formed seeing his sickly pale face. 
 

           "why are you always making me worry.." you sighed. You were about to turn away, but you hear a whisper. 
 

           "I'm sorry.." you turn back to see him awake now. You hushed him sweetly, telling him it was okay and he should rest. He nodded slightly and went back to his peaceful slumber. 
 

     You stood up again, grabbing the basin on the tray and headed to the bathroom to fill it with cold water. Returning from the bathroom, Hongki was as you left him: lying in bed sleeping. Or so you thought. You sat next his sleeping figure as you were busy squeezing the excess water from the damped cloth you just dipped into the water when you felt something warm on your neck. You sighed. "oppa..." 
 

          "I can't help it.. you smell so delicious" he was sitting up now, kissing lower down your shoulder as he wrapped his arms around your waist. 
 

          "Hongki-oppa, I'm still mad at you.. and unless you want me to lock you in here for two more days, I suggest you stop it" You warned him. 
 

    He huffed and plopped back down onto his bed as he listened to your words. When you were done, you turned around to see him pouting at you. You smile slightly at his cute expression. Okay, maybe you couldn't stay mad at him forever. You weren't the kind of person to hold grudges anyway. You then lightly dab the wet cold cloth to his forehead. He winced from the coldness, but returned back to his pouting expression. 
 

          "I wish you would stop taking care of me so much.." Hongki abruptly said. 
 

          You looked at him confused. 
 

          "what? You don't like me taking care of you?" you questioned a little disappointed, but covered it with a small giggle. He sat up and looked you in the eyes. 
 

           "no it's not that. in fact, I love when that you care of me so much. it's just...." he trailed off. You decided to retract your hand to rinse the towel again, but he grabs it before you could and he places on his cheek gently instead. "it's just that I should be the one doing this. I should the one taking care of you, looking after you.. I mean, I'm older than you after all.." 
 

           "haha, what does you being older than me relate? does that really matter?" you saw him nodded a little and you laughed at his silly antics. To you it didn't matter who took care of who more. What mattered right now was that he was extremely ill and he needed you. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who said that 'age was just a number'.. right oppa?" 
 

            "but, that's different! I--" Hongki was about to protest but you cut him off. 
 

            "no buts. It's your fault that you got yourself sick. It's you who is being a stubborn babo about it and making yourself feel even more worst. And it's you, who needs me right now. So hush and let me take care of you" I playfully hit his cheek and then brushed the hair that was on his face to the side. You giggled. You swore you saw a ting a pink on his cheek after the little speech you made. It made you smile at the sight of it.
 

            "you need eat something now, I know you probably haven't eaten in awhile." You turned back to the tray that was on the table. "then after dinner, time for you to get some rest. got it?" 
 

            "I'm not hungry..." He tucked himself deeper into the blanket, going back into his sulking matter. 
 

            "you're not?" he shook his head. You shrugged and you started to stand up. "okay then, suit yourself. Goodnight oppa~" 
 

            "wait!" he exclaimed as he took hold of your wrist. He pouted as he pointed to his lips. "my goodnight kiss~" 
 

            "aigoo~.. this boy. Ok, just a quick one and then go to sleep" You sat back onto the bed beside him. You leaned in for the kiss and making both of your lips touch but just when you were about to pull away, he pulls you down onto the bed with him. You broke the kiss. "Ya! Lee Hongki, what are you doing?" 
 

            "mmm~ that's better~ now I can sleep" he pulled you closer to him as he cradled you, inhaling your scent. "goodnight now jagi~ I love you~" 
 

            "ahh~... I love you too, my stubborn 5 year old" you giggle as you kissed his forehead softly, before falling asleep in each other arms. 

 

 

-------- 
i know.. it's so fluffy. ack i'm sorry ><; 
and to think i wrote this in one go during class hehe 
anyways, thanks for reading! ^^