Mission Get Together

Mission Get Together

A/N: Texts are in itailcs 

     Saeyoon knew Aidria and Jaejoong liked each other. It was as obvious as the sky was blue. However, it seemed as if Aidria and Jaejoong were oblivious to their feelings. Well, mostly Aidria; Jaejoong looked like he was in constant pain about whether to tell Aidria or not. Lately, it looked like Jaejoong gave up and just left his feelings alone. Saeyoon knew he really liked her, but she seemed too oblivious. In that moment, Saeyoon decided to get the two of them together. Saeyoon smirked and texted her boyfriend. After all, what kind of girlfriend would she be if she didn’t inform her boyfriend of her plans?

       Honey, I’ve decided to help Jaejoong get Aidria to be his girlfriend. Saeyoon sent the message and a minute later, a reply came.

       You saw it too? God, Jaejoong will kill me for meddling, but I cannot take his moping anymore. I have to live with his constant moping and pining. Saeyoon chuckled at the text. Looks like Jaejoong has been complaining. Well, Yunho might have some peace and quiet if this all works out, Saeyoon thought.

       Meet-up on the weekend for ideas. Saeyoon sent the text and started to brainstorm ideas. On the weekend, Saeyoon and Yunho went to the coffee shop and discussed their ideas.

       “I’ve got an idea. We can push them into a room or closet and not let them out until they kiss,” Saeyoon said, looking completely serious.

       “Are you serious? I’m pretty sure Aidria is denser than a bag of bricks when it comes to love, no offense to her,” Yunho said.

       “…. I was just kidding,” Saeyoon said, laughing. “But seriously, first, I think we should try to put them in situations where they need to be near each other.”

       “Hmmm….” said Yunho. “How about we all go to the movies together?”

       “That won’t do,” said Saeyoon. “We would sit next to each other, Jaejoong will sit next to you, and Aidria will sit next to me.”

       “Right,” Yunho said. “Hm, how about watching a movie at my house?”

       “That might work better,” Saeyoon said. “Me and you will take one side of the couch and that leaves Jaejoong and Aidria to sit next to each other. That’s perfect!” Saeyoon was practically bursting with excitement. “You’re so smart!” She leaned over the table and gave Yunho a kiss.

       “Well, we’ll pick a movie that both Jaejoong and Yunho want to watch. Has Jaejoong said anything about wanting to watch a movie?” Saeyoon asked.

       “Hm….. let’s see. Jaejoong has been mentioning about watching The Avengers.” Yunho said.

       “Aidria has mentioned wanting to see The Avengers, too. Right, let’s see, I’ll schedule to movie for next Saturday, what do you think?” Saeyoon said.

       “That sounds fine,” Yunho said.

      

       On Saturday, everyone went to Yunho and Jaejoong’s house to watch the movie. Yunho made popcorn and cookies for Aidria and Jaejoong, because they didn’t like popcorn. Saeyoon mentioned Aidria didn’t like the salty, bland taste of popcorn. Yunho knew Jaejoong didn’t like popcorn, after living with him for so long. It’s kind of cute, how they both don’t like popcorn, Yunho thought. Yunho brought the snacks into the living room and put them on the coffee table. He took the dvd from the shelf and the TV. He took a seat next to Saeyoon and began the movie. The movie hasn’t played for more than 10 minutes, but Yunho found out Aidria was the type of person to chat during a movie.

       That’s another thing they have in common, then, Yunho thought, they both like to comment on movies. That’s kind of cute. Yunho stretched his arm and put it around Saeyoon’s shoulder.

       “Isn’t that cute?” Yunho whispered to Saeyoon.

       “Hm?” Saeyoon whispered while leaning into Yunho’s embrace.

       “Aidria and Jaejoong,” Yunho said. “They both like making commentaries while watching a movie”

       “Yes, adorable, now shush, this is an awesome movie so far.” Saeyoon said.

       While Saeyoon and Yunho were having the conversation, Aidria and Jaejoong moved closer to each other. Aidria grabbed Jaejoong’s arm during the exciting scenes and whispered her impressions and commentaries while still holding Jaejoong’s arm. Yunho took notice of this and filed the information for later. When the movie ended, Yunho cleaned up the mess and they all went out for dinner.

      

       After a few weeks, Saeyoon was fed up with this. They had watched a total of three movies and Jaejoong and Aidria’s relationship did not seem to change. Saeyoon was frustrated with herself and she wanted to pull her hair out. She needed to think of another plan. She and Yunho decided to meet up again to make a new plan.

       “This is really annoying me,” Saeyoon grumbled.

       “I know, but we can’t help it if they don’t notice it themselves.” Yunho said. “We need a new plan.”

       “I know,” Saeyoon said, laying her head on Yunho’s shoulder. They sat in silence for a few minutes.

       “I got it!” Saeyoon exclaimed, sitting up suddenly. “We’ll try to make them jealous. Oh, this is brilliant!”

       “Great, make them jealous so they will admit their feelings? But how?” Yunho asked.

       “This, my wonderful boyfriend, is where you come in,” Saeyoon said. She grinned at Yunho. “You will plaster yourself right next to Aidria and I will try to make Jaejoong stumble in on that.”

       “No, no way,” Yunho said. “Jaejoong will kill me.”

       “He won’t, I’ll make sure of that. He’ll probably too busy with Aidria to deal with you,” Saeyoon said.

       “Fine, I’ll do it, but only because I can’t stand Jaejoong’s pining,” Yunho said.

      

       The opportunity came faster than expected. Hardly a day had passed, when the opportunity presented itself. The gang was at six flags, in hurricane harbor. They went because the drama filming was finished and they wanted to celebrate. Back to the main point. They had the whole day in hurricane harbor which meant many opportunities to making Jaejoong jealous. On the way to the first ride, Aidria tripped, and Yunho saw this as a chance to prevent her from tripping, which meant holding her. He didn’t see Jaejoong’s face, but Saeyoon assured him later that it was murderous. Aidria blushed and thanked you.

       On the way to the second ride, Aidria shivered, and Yunho handed her his towel. He saw Jaejoong was going to hand her one, but he was quicker than his brother and beat him to giving Aidria the towel. Saeyoon silently cheered. The plan was working well. She felt bad that her boyfriend had to do all this, but it was all for the mission of getting Jaejoong and Aidria together. Throughout the day, Yunho found so many opportunities to make Jaejoong jealous. By the end of the day, Yunho had “accidentally” touched Aidria so many times that he was sure Jaejoong was going to blow a blood vessel later on. True to his prediction, Jaejoong sulked at home.

      

       Few more weeks passed, and still no signs of the two getting together. Yunho and Saeyoon were getting annoyed to the point where Saeyoon wanted to punch the wall. They were in the coffee shop again.

       “Maybe we should just lock them in a room,” Saeyoon said, desperate.

       “We should, because this is honestly getting us nowhere. We need –” Yunho stopped. “I don’t believe it.”

       “What? What is it?” Saeyoon asked.

       “Turn around,” Yunho said. Saeyoon turned around and nearly fell out of her chair.

       Jaejoong and Aidria were in the coffee booth behind them and were in the middle of a kiss. They broke apart and smiled shyly at each other.

       “Are you serious? Are my eyes deceiving me? Are they actually together?” Saeyoon asked.

       “Looks like it,” Yunho said. “Did we get them together?”

       “Don’t know,” Saeyoon said. “Why don’t we go an say hi?”

       Yunho and Saeyoon walked to Jaejoong and Aidria’s booth. Yunho took a seat next to Jaejoong and Saeyoon took a seat next to Aidria.

       “Hey guyyyyys,” Saeyoon started. “What’re you doing?”

       “Nothing!” Jaejoong and Aidria said, quickly and at the same time.

       “’Course it’s nothing,” Saeyoon teased. “So, how long has this been going on?”

       “Well, uhm…..” Aidria said, blushing.

       “We got together a month ago,” Jaejoong said, refusing to make eye contact with either Yunho or Saeyoon.

       “Well, congratulations are in order, then,” Saeyoon said, clapping her hands together.    “Well, we’ll leave you two love birds alone, then.” Saeyoon stood and dragged Yunho out of the coffee shop. Once out of the coffee shop, Saeyoon did a little dance, and kissed Yunho.

       “Did we do it? We did, didn’t we?” Saeyoon asked.

       “I believe we did,” Yunho replied. The two walked away, smug.

 

       Little did they know, it wasn’t because of them. You know how they got together. Don’t you?

 

A/N2: I think it was rather long for a one-shot (1,466 words in word), but I had fun typing this. Oh who am I kidding? I was writing this instead of studying OTL. As always, thanks for reading <3