Final

Rainbow

"Hyung, I'm bored."

Zelo crawled into my lap, pushing away the book that I was reading.

He started to play absentmindedly with my hair.

Twirling the strands of my dyed hair, he commented,"Hyung, your hair color changes so much..."

"So does yours, Zelo. Everyone in the K-pop industry has at least one color change."

"Hm.... Hyung, how do you describe a color without using the name of the color?"

"That depends, which color?"

"All of them, all the colors of the rainbow~"

I stared at him for a while until he relented.

"Okay, white."

"The color of pure, unadultered innocence. It's a peaceful and relaxing feeling, like how you feel when you see the snow fluttering down. It's how I feel when I see you sleeping."

"Pink?"

"The color of bashfulness, it gives you a sweet feeling. It's a feminine color. It's how you feel when you're in love, everything seems so pretty. The slightest tint of this color rises in your cheeks when you feel shy."

"Red?"

"Rage, anger, lust. It's the color of passion, a fiery and hot color. You feel this when you see the one you love with someone else, you feel something burning inside of you, like a wild animal trying to escape."

"Yellow?"

"A bright and cheerful color.. It goes along with the scent of lemons. It's the color of the sun, and it makes you feel warm inside. It seems all happy, but underneath, it can be hiding something."

"Green?"

"Envy and jealousy. It's how you feel when you want something, but you can't. At other times, it gives off a fresh feeling, since it signals the beginning of spring. It's like the smell of grass: a barely there, faint fragrance."

"Blue?"

"A deep, overwhelming sadness. It also feels like a relaxing and cool color, the color of a clear sky. It's kind of like watching an ocean, with its waves gently lapping at the shore."

"Purple~"

"....... My hair color?"

"What, no deep explanation for this one?"

"Aish, you little brat." I said good naturedly. "An intense, lucious color. It smells like violets, and can give off a feeling of romance. It's the color of royalty."

"That's cool.."

Zelo yawned and tucked his head into my neck, nuzzling into my shoulder. His soft lips were almost brushing my collar bone, his warm breath caressing my skin.

"Hyung," He mumbled sleepily. "What color should I dye my hair next, then?"

He drifted off into his own little world, not bothering to wait for an answer.

I chuckled and his hair gently. I picked up my book, continuing to read where I left off, and murmured,"Whatever you want, Zelo. Anything as long as your hair stays as soft as it is now."