Hey It's You...

The Beginning of Us

Kim Joonmyeon. The "bright face" of SM Entertainment. The one that everyone got along with. He was always known for his hard work and determination. His voice was practically perfection and could melt anyone's heart as soon as he sang a single note. Because of this, many trainees had crushes on Joonmyeon and admired him up close and from a far.

 

However there was only one trainee that was in Joonmyeon's heart.

 

Kim Jongdae. Newly arrived at the company and was already placed into the upcoming boy group that SM was going to debut. The same group that Joonmyeon got into. What took Joonmyeon five years of grueling practices and intensive training, this Jongdae kid got in in less than a year. Joonmyeon hated this. What was so special about this kid? Did he save Lee Sooman from a bus or something to be able to debut that quickly?! Usually, Joonmyeon was never one to express his inner feelings so openly, but Jongdae was pushing him off the edge. He would constantly think of him, wondering what were his talents, why was he given this oppurtunity, why him? Why him??

 

Why am I still thinking about him? Aishhhh stop thinking about Jongdae, Joonmyeon!

 

From then on Joonmyeon decided to avoid Jongdae. He couldn't bear to see Jongdae's face...

 

Then, late one evening, Joonmyeon went downstairs into the company's basement. He wanted to work on the high notes in his part of the song. As he went down into the basement, he heard a voice. This voice of attraction...this voice of an angel...The dynamic contrast he expressed in his voice to establish the emotions of the song. Joonmyeon lost himself in this voice. He needed to know who is the owner of this heavenly voice. Joonmyeon opens the door and there he is...The owner of this voice that Joonmyeon fell for in an instant...

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

The boy he had detested.

The boy who got all of Joonmyeon's dreams faster than Joonmyeon ever could.

The boy he hated for so long.

 

The boy with the angelic voice sent from the heavens.

The voice that had the strength of an army but the serenity of a flower.

The boy with the voice that Joonmyeon fell in love with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! Are you still there?" Chen asks his hyung once again.

"Oh, yeah sorry I was thinking about something," Suho replies shyly as he had just finished daydreaming about his first encounter with Chen.

"Oh hyung," Chen giggles in respone. Suho couldn't help but smile his signature smile at the cuteness of his fellow dongsaeng.

"Hyung! I have to go now. Manager-hyung is taking us to another Sina interview. So we'll talk later, okay?" Chen says to him, knowing that he had to end this conversation now.

"Arasso, Arasso. I will talk to you later then," Suho resonds back, slighty disheartened they couldn't talk for a moment longer.

"Okay. Bye bye! I miss you!" Chen finishes telling him before ending the video call.

After the call ends, Suho shuts his laptop and closes his eyes, replaying Chen's "I miss you" in his head. He couldn't get his voice or face out of his mind. He smirks in his thoughts and mutters to himself,

Yes Chen, I miss you too...