My Girl - BTOB

Lover boy: Jung Ilhoon.

 

Ilhoon POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, taking my tame to start that new day. But this wasn't a normal this was our 2 years anniversary. But after all the things that I have to prepare for my sweetie girl at a sunny morning like this I just turned a little to the cute girl who was still sleeping. I just looked at her beautiful face, smiling at her, not caring that she is still sleeping.

After some minutes she started opening her beautiful brown big eyes. She smiled watching me. I was about to stood up but then I remembered, all the morning we do the same thing, so I decided to make a new move. I moved myself so I could be on top of here.

-Good morning, my angel. -I whispered near to her ear, going down to her neck.

-Oh, this guy is too noisy! -She spoke hugging me. -I'm gonna keep you, ne?

-Sure, but now I have to go. You know BtoB is growing and I have to be there. -I said before standing up looking at her sad stare at me...

-But Ilhoon-ah, tod-

-Let's talk after I take a shower. -I step back to her before leaving a kiss in her forehead.

-Ilhoona-ah! -I heard her calling me but I ignored her.

 

After taking a quickly shower I dressed myself. She wasn't in our room and I knew she was making breakfast because she was singing about food with WOW's rhythm.

I walked down stairs with my uniform on. We are in the same school, we met when we entered for our first year of high school, and now we are reaching the final month of our last year. But we live together because she came from Uk for high school, after going there to study elementary school, but when she came she started living alone so when we started dating I offered her to move with her so she will not be alone anymore. And now we are living together, we are meant for each other; well that's what I think. I went out to the Cube Studio, manger Hyuung told us to meet him at 6:40am so then me and Sungjae could get to classes with no problems.

 

-Bye. -I shouted closing the door.

-I LOVE YOU! -She said waving at me, watching me from the window.

I just smiled at her walking to the bus stop.

 

If you know her like I do, you could tell she think that I forgot our special day and she is trying to make me feel guilty. And I think that at school she will give me a present and she will act angry.

 

I got to the Cube Studio meeting Minhyuk who was waiting for me like a mother. He held my hand on his walking me to the office where the others were waiting.

 

-Ilhoon-ah! -They started talking to me, saying hi and asking how I was, well it's been two weeks from the last time we were the seven together.

Manager hyung entered and he spoke of the comeback plans. He was telling us the final things so next week we could start recording.

 

-Now you can go guys. Just Ilhoon and Sungjae. -He said smiling.

-Thanks, hyung. Good bye. -I waved at the five that were going to still at the studio.

-Ilhoon-ah! Good luck. -Manager hyung told me after I turned to him again. I just bowed and walked out with Sungjae.

-Hyung, how are your plans going? -The macknae asked.

-Everything is going ok. I hope she is not too mad at me.

-Why would she be mad at you?

-Well today I didn't follow her like every day. I didn't replay to her I love you. And I didn't tell her where I am and why I'm out.

-Well, hyung, I don't think she could think that you're cheating at 7 am.

-Yah! Of course that she won't. -I slapped his neck joking.

-Jerk, hyung. Minhyuk omma is right that you are a jerk. -He said running away to the bus stop.

 

After running we got to take the bus. We sat together talking about the comeback plans and somehow I was gone of my thoughts.

-Hyung, we will help you. It will be perfect, she will be the most beautiful girl in this world and she will be so happy. She will want to marry you. -I laughed.

-Oh ok. But I don't know how to tell her that she have to wear a dress and ma-

-I called staff girls and they accept to visit her. Then the dress is going to be your present, right?

-I didn't buy a dress.

-Let's go to a shopping mall after school and then I'll give it to her.

-Okok... Thanks kid. -BtoB hyungs and dongsaeng are part of this and I'm very thankful.

We reached school after living the bus. I ran to my classroom and Sungjae to his. She was waiting, looking at the door. When I entered she looked away so I sat down without making any noise. I looked at her but she was still looking at her notebook.

At the first break I avoid her and I did the same at the second break. Finally when the bell rang I waited, acting like I was still copying like she was.

Finally she stood up and I did so. But I got freeze when I heard her sobbing. She was crying and it was my fault. I saw Sungjae passing by the hall.

-If you have to go, go ahead, Sungjae is waiting. - She wiped her tears with her arm.

-I'm sorry. Soojin-ah! Let's talk at the Cube cafe. Please, I really need to talk to you. -I hugged her kissing her head.

-Don't let me waiting, ok? -I spoke before running to Sungjae.

 

-Let's go. –I told him as we started walking out school.

 

We got to a shopping mall with stores for every style inside. We entered one store full of dresses and there was a leopard dress, it was short, the skirt was with fly, it had baby neck cut and it wasn't too expensive. I bought the dress and then a pair of heels.

 

-This. -Sungjae said picking black high heels.

-Too high, she don't know how to-

-She needs this. -Sungjae left me going to were the girl of the store lead him.

-Hyung, let's go to the jewelry store.

-Ok. -I nodded.

He was walking faster and faster. I was looking around when I felt my phone rang. It was a message from her.

 

"When do I have to be there?"  -From: Jagiya <3

"At 8." -To: Jagiya <3

 

-Ppalli hyung! -Sungjae entered a jewelry store.

-Ilhoon, hyung, this is your turn.

I looked at every shiny things thinking of what could I buy. I bought a pair of earrings and a ring with a little pink diamond.

-Ok, here you have the things, Sungjae. - I gave him the things I bought and he walked to take a taxi.

 

I went to the Cube studio next to the Cafe. There I took a shower. I dressed myself up in a black suit with black shoes. I dried my hair and then I went to the cafe.

-It's ready. -Manager hyung said.

-Just for this time. -Hong appa spoke before he went to the studio.

 

The Cube Cafe was closed just for the two of us. Well Btob hyungs were there for help.

-She will look beautiful. -Eunkwang entered smiling.

-She is beautiful. -I corrected him.

-Beautiful. -Peniel spoke in English like he does.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

You were alone in the apartment you two call sweet home. The loneliness in that place was killing you. You took a shower and dressed in blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black cardigan. And then you fell on the sofa ready to wait two more hours until it was 8pm.

You the TV before you heard the bell rang.

-Ilhoonie. -You murmured to yourself.

You ran opening the door but it was Sungjae with two girls by his side. He smiled, in his hands there were a shopping bag, and two boxes. The girls entered after him with some make up bags.

-Hello, Soojinah. You are the winner for plain Sungjane (Author: Like Plain Jane). -He said and held your hand taking me to your room.

The two girls entered too and then he sat on my bed. The two girls started making your hair and my makeup. You didn’t said nothing I thought this could help.

 

After one hour Sungjae gave you the packs that you saw when he entered. You wore the leopard dress and the high heels and also the pretty earrings.

 

-Sungjae, now what? Do you have a blind date for me? Is my first crush waiting for me? I have to meet Ilhoon at 8 and I have 10 minutes to go. Waeyo? What would he think if he sees me like this?

-You look beautiful, noona. And well this is for your blind date. -He held your hand and we headed to the elevator with the two girls who left you before going into the black car.

-Ppali, baby Soojin. -Eunkwang was driving.

-Eunkwang oppa don't kill us. He is young and Ilhoon is waiting and the date. How am I going to explain this to him?

-Remember when you said that you wished you could have a blind date with no Ilhoon there?

-I was joking. –You said totally scared.

-Now here it goes. -They laughed.

Sungjae tied a piece of fabric on your eyes so you could not see anything. They were talking about how much Ilhoon would cry after he knows that you will fall for the guy of the blind date.

 

The car stopped and Sungjae held your hand again. Then he left you and Eunkwang entered you to the place where your date was waiting.

After that Eunkwang was gone. You felt really scared. You were shaking and you wanted to cry. But your heart skipped a bit when you felt someone untying the cover of your eyes. You looked in front of you and you saw you were in the Cube Cafe. It was lonely with yellow lights, and there was music. It was your favorite song, “My girl” by Btob.

 

-Happy second year, my soul. -You heard his voice. You were blushing like when you went to your first date with him.

He was a little away from you watching you with a big smile on his perfect face with his shiny big brown eyes.

 

-You look so beautiful. -He was looking at you from upside down.

-You look so perfect. -He walked to you smiling.

-Let's have dinner. - He held your hand walking you to a table on the back. He took off the chair a little so you could sit. Then he sat in front of you.

-Hyunshik. -Ilhoon called and his hyung entered with too dishes. One was fettuccines and it was for you and the other was raviolis for Ilhoon. You bowed to the smiley boy. And before he went back to the kitchen Changseob put two glasses and he serve coke on them.

-You are still kids. -You bowed before laughing.

-You two are too cute. She is too cute. -Hyunshik said.

-Ilhoon, you are just Ilhoon. -Changseob said making you laugh.

-Now you can go. -Ilhoon spoke with a serious stare at them.

 

They bowed and they walked back to the kitchen. You were still laughing. Ilhoon took his fork and he just bowed at you telling you that it was time to eat. You bowed back and took your fork too.

You ate without any noise, you knew how much Ilhoon loved eating and you knew he is a silent eater.

 

When you finally let your fork down Ilhoon smiled. You knew it was time to talk about the two of you. But you didn't know what to say. You just were thinking about the present that you left in your house.

 

He stood up and still smiling he walked to the little scenery of the Cube Cafe. The scenery was a little space with a chair and a guitar next to the chair. He sat there and he asked you to sit in the table in front of him.

You sat there in front of him, waiting for an acoustic rap but after he cleared his throat he smiled.

 

-This is for my girl. -He ran his fingers through the guitar to start playing it and singing to 'My Girl'.

 

Baby, listen carefully to this promise I made for you
If you want it, I can do anything
You are dazzling and you’re just my style, my beautiful girl
When you’re coming toward me, just stop right there
I fall in love with you just like that
Do you know my heart? I really like you

(Step by step) hold my hand
(Day by day) Like this, love is forever
(In my heart) I only see you every day
Now only look at me and I’ll give you everything

My sweety girl You’re my heart You’re my girl
I’m only looking at you, do you know my heart, my girl?
You’re my angel – even if time stops, even if I can’t see you
You’re my only my girl

Baby, listen carefully to this promise I made for you
I can look at you all day
I can’t breathe when you start to smile

(Step by step) hold my hand
(Day by day) Like this, love is forever
(In my heart) I only see you every day
Now only love me and I’ll give you my everything

My sweety girl You’re my heart You’re my girl
I’m only looking at you, do you know my heart, my girl?
You’re my angel – even if time stops, even if I can’t see you
You’re my only my girl

There are a few things I want to hear, your scratchy voice when you wake up in the morning
The happy sound of you laughing with your pretty face that gives me goosebumps
Why is a day so long? Even your makeup-less face dazzles
I have already placed you in my embrace
I pray that this night where we’ve become one won’t ever pass

Baby I need you Baby I want you
Now open your heart only to me (can’t you see)

I’m not just saying this, please believe me
I’ll protect you with everything I’ve got

My sweety girl My girl, you’re so pretty and you’re my girl
I’m looking at you, do you know my heart, my girl?
You’re my angel – even if time stops, even if I can’t see you
You’re my only my girl

You’re my angel You’re my sweety
Do you know my heart, my girl?
You’re my angel You’re my sweety
It’s always you alone

My one and only, my girl

 

After finishing he stood up and walked to you, leaving the guitar were it was before he started singing.

-Well, Soojin I know that it would be better if I were like other guys, If I could tell you how I feel, and I know that I hurt you because of this but I think it's time to tell you everything. I really love you, I wanna be with you forever, I miss you so much when I'm working, I like everything about you, I like your sleepy voice every time I’m late at home and I like to hear your happy laugh and ...and your smile leave me breathless, you are so perfect to me and I.. I just love you.

-Ilhoon-ah! I also like everything about you, I love you too and mostly I like you the way you are.- You said standing up and hugging him by his neck.

After that Ilhoon said good bye to his Hyungs as you did so. Then he took you away to a walk by the lovely Korean night streets. You were walking but he stopped in a lonely park. He ran holding your hand in his as he stopped in front of the beach that was under that park. He kissed you not caring that someone could appear. You could notice how happy he was from far away. You were so happy too but for a good ending, before going back home he wanted to did something for you.

He raised his arms in the air and shouted.

 

-I LOVE YOU, MY GIRL.

----------------------------

Sorry for the long wait but this song is just too much. Well I couldn't decide what to write about and finally I got this on my mind so I just wrote it. ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TR8rk6X3wE <---- Here you have the song. My girl - BTOB ♥