The meeting and the kidnapping

Ganymede, just another myth or reality?


It was a regular and freezing winter day when Kyungsoo came to the conclusion that his life was anything but boring and normal.

 
The boy looked up at the clock which was stuck perfectly on the wall in the front of the classroom, mocking him from his magnificent highness.
Naturally, being the seventeen years old male he was, thinking that a clock was making fun of him was perfectly normal.

Ten minutes.
Ten freaking minutes and the hell that someone dared to call 'school' would end and the teen would be able to go home. 
Usually Kyungsoo wasn't the type of kid who would spend the whole school day thinking about ways to escape or to murder the teachers, just so that he could return home and sleep the day out.
 
Not at all, he was of the kind who stayed silent and listened throughout the whole lesson, staring directly at the teacher - with that specific look that said I'm too smart for this and I don't need your lessons.
 
After all, studying wasn't even a problem, seen that he was gifted with a marvelous eidetic memory. Lucky er.
 
But that day everything was different. 
In the early afternoon there would be a marathon of the whole first season of Pororo, and Kyungsoo, being the enormous fangirl he was, couldn't absolutely lose it. 
The cartoon had always been one of his favorites, ever since his childhood. 
 
Not even the fact that the few friends he had made fun of him for looking like the penguin itself was enough to make him lose interest.
Especially Jongdae. He was the worst. He absolutely loved to fool around and tell the other kids that Kyungsoo had a crush on Petty.
 
It was okay when they were children but at the age of seventeen it became quite humiliating.
 
It's not that unlikely for the male to want to stay alone and far from the older troll after so many years together.
 
However, lost in calculating just how much speed he should use to run out of the classroom the moment the bell decided to ring, he didn't catch the fact that it had already rung. And that he was the only human being still in the room. 
 
Spiders, dust and teachers don't belong with the species. 
 
" Mr. Do, aren't you going home with the others? " 
 
Only Mrs. Seo's voice managed to wake him up from his trance and he snapped out of his thoughts. He looked up at the woman, resembling an absolutely adorable and stupid kicked puppy. 
Mrs. Seo shook her head with a short sigh and motioned her hand to the empty classroom. 
She was already used to Kyungsoo daydreaming so this kind of behaviour wasn’t really a surprise to her.
 
Finally releasing what the heck was happening, the teenager stood up from his chair - nearly shoving it on the floor -, gathered quickly all of his stuff and threw it messily into his bag before sprinting out of the room after sending the young woman a light bow.
 
" . "
 
He made his way out of the building, cursing desperately for the fact that he was surely going to miss the show because of his stupid habit of getting lost in his own little world. 
 
He was hurrying down the sidewalk when that familiar sound of barking and whining advised him that he had almost reached the dog park near the complex where he lived together with his mother, father and crazy little sister Soojung - who he would have already killed a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that you would go to prison, Kyungsoo said his mom and he didn't really want to experiment that -.
 
Suddenly, an heavy smell of vanilla and cinnamon surrounded him, making his insides squirm in disgust - he didn't exactly hate sweets, it was just that their scent didn't trigger his salivation.
 
He turned around, towards the park and then towards the street, but nothing particular caught his attention.
Really strange.
 
He decided to just shrug it off and keep walking on, however a noisy nitrite followed by a really strong wind - more like a tornado - which hit him right in the back of his head, made him fall flat on the floor. 
Surprise, wonder and thoughts of what the ing hell is a horse doing in the middle of the street clouded his mind.
 
He shifted his head upwards and there it was.
A big white horse with a large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead, cloven hooves and a thick mane covering half of his body, flailing his tail around like a maniac.
Simply talking, a unicorn who could easily crash him under his hoof in little bits anytime it wanted. 
 
Wait. What.
What the heck would a unicorn be doing there, in the 21th century, in the middle of one of the biggest and most important capitals of the world, in bright sunlight?
 
Kyungsoo surely didn't know and neither wanted to know, so he stood up from the ground with the little strength he still had in his petite body, and tried to run for his dear life.
However, destiny seemed to have another plan in mind.
 
" Where do you think you are going, you lovely human? " 
 
A deep voice boomed from behind him and the small teen didn't even have the time to register what was actually happening, when suddenly he was lifted up by a ginourmous horn, dropped on the back of the horse and , wasn't it the most frightening and horrendous experience he had ever gone through?
Not that he had had many scary experiences.
 
And double , why the hell was he the only one in that damn street which was usually filled to the brim with people? Couldn't anybody see the gigantic animal accompanying him?

Kyungsoo needed answers, but in that precise moment the one thing he seriously and badly needed was to vomit, because, well, his weakness had always been the height - in many different ways, if you know what I mean - and he was on the back of a horse which was at least three times bigger than him.
And he was not the least bit amused by it.
 
" You! Put me down! "
 
Having half-recovered from the initial shock, he wrapped his arms securely around the horse's neck, just to be sure not to fall face-first on the floor, and started screaming in its hear to get his message across in a more effective way.
Well, if it didn't incite the animal to kill him, then it would be effective.
 
" Shh, just shut up and come with me, I'm not going to hurt you."
 
Yeah, sure. I should believe in a mythological creature.
He simply huffed and arched his eyebrows upwards, staring at the animal's head with disbelief written all over his facial features.
 
" Aren't you, like.. extinguished or something? "
 
His eyes shifted from its head to the long mane lying beneath his own body and he couldn't help but think that it really looked soft and marvelous just by one simple glance and he didn't even have the time to register that his hand had started moving on its own and that in the next moment he was already the thick crest with delicacy.
And he was indeed right, that was a seriously wonderful sensation.
 
The horse seemed to notice the action since he emitted a sound which really resembled a laugh, waking the boy up and making him retreat his hand from its fur.
 
" Oh, believe me, little human, there are so many things that you don't know the truth about."
 
And once again, Kyungsoo's mind was filled with wonder - and a little bit of worry.
The fear had definitely subsided - in the middle of the weird meeting the boy had arrived to the conclusion that all that was just a dream and that he would soon wake up in his bed, without any strange creature in train - and all that was left in his mind were questions.
Questions which the teen was determined to obtain a response for.
 
" What do you mea--AAAH! OH MY GOD! "
 
He didn't even get to finish his sentence that suddenly the er - or commonly known as 'horse' - had started running at full speed. 
Kyungsoo would have thought they were flying if he wasn't so sure that it was impossible.
But again, what he thought was impossible for all his life just came true and was - literally - right under his feet.
 
" Stay calm, Kyungsoo, and hold on tight. Its going to be a ... short journey. "
 
However, the shortie couldn't even utter a single word that his surroundings suddenly became blurry and he had to shut his eyelids because of the strong wind that hit him straight in the face.
 
There were so many questions that remained secured inside his mind in that moment and he just wanted to scream - right into the unicorn's ear - until his lungs hurt. 
 
'A short journey', where? Why the hell do we need to rush so much to arrive to our destination? And how the does this parasite know my name?
 
As much as he wanted to free himself from the kidnapper and believe that everything was a dream, he just had to hold onto its back with all his might.
 
He just wanted to be sure that he was not going to die, even if it was indeed a nightmare. 
It's said that if you dream about yourself dying, you will live ten years more. 
Well, Kyungsoo didn't really want to risk that. His life was already miserable enough and extending it was out of question.
 
But luckily, just like the animal said, the trip was really brief.
One second he was clutching strongly its fur - and the more it hurt the beast, the better it was for him - and the next he was feeling absolutely nothing.
 
Having noticed that the wind had actually stopped hitting his skin, he slowly started opening his eyes while softening his grip on the white coat.
 
" We are here, adorable human. "

And what he saw the next moment was not at all something he could have ever imagined.





A/N: So, here is the first chapter! I hope it's good enough! And just to clarify, I'll write the respective characters for everyone that appears in each chapter.
In this one: 
_Kyungsoo is
Ganymede.
_The unicorn/Siwon is Zeus.
_The teacher and Jongdae will be revealed further away in the story. <3 

Thanks for your attention, please comment and subscribe!