Hellos

Our Story

A/N: Rewritten Version of Chapter 1. Happy Reading

 


It is said that when you meet your soulmate, regardless of how old you are, there are butterflies along with sunshine and peace and usually meeting your apparent soulmate doesn’t include embarrassing yourself but it's not Choi Taeyeon fault that she is such a klutz.

Its a normal day with the same boring routine of walking to school in her almost worn out shoes, after making sure that her sisters and their father are well fed and sent on their way, but what she doesn’t expect is to meet her own special someone at the age of nineteen. Neither does she expect to meet him under such circumstances.

Everything meant to be present is there- the butterflies eating away at her stomach, sunshine beating down on her skin and everything is peaceful - but Taeyeon just has to add something special. She just had to fall like some sort of damsel in distress just so prince charming can come save her - on a bike, not a horse.

Falling down is a normal occurrence in her life, so when she looks down to see the very red and large bruise on her knee and a sharp pain in her right left, she thinks nothing of it as she makes an attempt to stand only to fall right back down.

"Just great."

"Are you alright?"A worried male voice asked. When she looks up, her first feeling isn’t what she would call love at first sight, but he was a sight to behold.

"I'm fine."She says trying to get up again, only to fall right back down. Quickly getting off his bike, the male approaches and kneels down as he takes out a band-aid from his uniform pants pocket.

"Let me see your leg." He reaches for her bruised leg only to have her move away, frown etched on her face.

"I don't know who you are."

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Park Siwon." Reaching out a hand, he asks, “And you?"

"Choi Taeyeon She accepts his handshake, noting how warm it is.

"I promise I am a gentleman.” He places a band-aid on her bruised leg,

before giving her a hand to stand up, she hesitated at first, before taking his hand, and

standing up."How old are you?

“Nineteen.”

I'll give you a ride, there is no possible way of you continuing to walk to school,” He says then giving her a smile, he adds, “but only if you allowed me to.”

“That's fine,” She smiles back.

Climbing on, he motions for her to take a seat behind him and when she does, he asks, “What school?”

"Seoul Arts Academy."She said

"Yes ma'am." She laughed and he didn’t know why but her laugh became his new favorite thing. "Hold on tight." She places her hand slowly around his middle and making sure she is holding on tightly, Siwon begins the trip to school.

 

 


If her older sister specialty was falling down and being a klutz, Choi Minyoung’s specialty was knocking others down to the ground, herself included. She thinks it runs in the family, but funny enough it seems that her younger sisters were spare and though Minyoung has tried to be more graceful like Hyoyeon and keep her relationship as just friends with the ground, the ground doesn’t seem to get that and keeps pulling her onto it.

Today was no different and even though she yelled out, “Watch out,” when she caught sight of the boy in her way, it was too late as they both collided and landed on the ground, his body protecting her from falling face first as she had expected.

Opening her eyes quickly, she was surprised to see that she wasn’t dead, but it sure looked like she had met an angel - she was a hopeless romantic and believed in cliches, something her sisters never restrain from teasing her about.

Lost for words, she takes in the male's appearance and realizes that more than anything that she loved his eyes which was wide open and staring at her. His eyes were big and had sort of a shine to it and while she deems herself to be number one when it came to beautiful eyes, she could tell his would beat hers if he was to smile.

Snapping out of their staring trance, which was hard because he thought she had very beautiful eyes, he breathes out, “Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm so sorry." She says as they both stood up, his arms around her waist to make sure that they don’t end up back on the ground

'Its alright." He said. "Why were you running?"

"Oh right. I am late for school." She answered

“Oh, how old are you?”
“Eighteen.”

"What time does school start?"

"8:30 am." She answered.He looked at his watch and laughed. "Whats so funny?"

"Its just 8 am." He said "I forgot to introduce myself, I am Park NichKhun. Nice to meet you, Miss."

"Minyoung, Choi MinYoung."

"What school do you attend?"

"Seoul Arts Academy" She answered with a smile."How about you?"

"I attend Gangnam Arts Academy. I just ran away from my bodyguards."

" Bodyguards?Sounds cool."

"It's not, they are so annoying."

"Oh well. I hope we meet again.” She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for talking to me,

Nichkhun-shii. Bye." With one last smile, she continues her walk to school leaving behind a frozen

"Young master, there you are." Turning around, he realizes its too late to run away from the two huge males approaching him but the main thought on his mind is, ‘I hope we meet again, Minyoung-shii.’

 

 


“Why is it every time it's my turn to do grocery shopping, something always goes wrong.” A girl whines to herself when she walked outside to see it pouring. “Just great.”

Don’t get her wrong, Choi Hyoyeon loved the rain especially when she can dance in the rain along with her sisters or lie in bed as the rain sings her to sleep and she cuddles up with the twins, the only time they can really be together.

She had no choice but to just stand there and hope. Hopefully, the rain would stop in a few minutes, even though the voice in her head was telling her ‘keep dreaming, sweetheart.’

If the situation was different and she didn’t have any groceries in her hands, she would have run home in the rain even if it resulted in a scolding from both Taeyeon and her father. While she is thinking and praying in her head for the rain to stop, suddenly a bright yellow umbrella is pulled over her head, and when she looks up she is met with one of the prettiest smile ever but she wasn’t going to speak to him, because as her father says, ‘Don’t talk to strangers’ and she was going to do just that, no matter how cute she thought he was.

"You don't have an umbrella right?" He asks

She stays quiet, she was going to keep her promise to her father and could he please stop smiling, she was not going to fall for that.

"I am Park Donghae. You are?"

Still no answer.

"Nice to meet you.You can take the umbrella."

Silence. She wasn’t going to say her name, he might be a kidnapper, even though he looked to be her age. He could be a kidnapper with a pretty smile.

“Thank You.”

She said that out loud.

“Yes, you did.”

“I can’t tell you my name.” That was a safe way to protect herself.

“Can I get a nickname at least.” He smiles again and her face heats up.

“Hyo.” Is her answer

“Okay. You should take the umbrella.

"Thanks, but no thanks, you might get wet." She refused

“Someone is picking me up,” Turning to her, he adds, “I would give you a ride home, but you seem to not trust me.” When he catches a glimpse of his driver, “ he pushes the umbrella into her hands and says, “Annyeong, Hyo.”

Without another word, he runs towards the car leaving behind the confused girl with the bright yellow umbrella held tightly in her hands.

"That's one weird guy." She smiles, before packing the four grocery bags in one hand and opening the yellow umbrella with the other as she makes her way home.

                               -------------------------------------------------

"Young master, why are all wet?"The driver asked Donghae

"No reason.I let someone borrow my umbrella." He said

"Really? Young Master has become a gentleman."

"I guess I have." He said getting into the car. "Do you know who Hyo is?"

"No, Young Master. Who is she?"

"She is my new friend." He says, his smile still etched on his face just at the thought of her.

“Is she now.”

“Yes, she is pretty.” His voice is soft as he adds, “I hope to meet her again.”


 

 


"Hyung forgot to come pick me up, again.I am so giving him a piece of my mind once I get home.." A young male says to himself, making his way home when he sees a young girl being harassed by two teen boys, both of whom were way too close for comfort.

--------

"Hey, pretty lady, what's your name?" One of them asked touching her face.

"Leave me alone." She says, not at all afraid as she slapped his hand away.

Just as the same teen reaches for her face once again, a boy grabs his hand and bends it behind his back.

"She said to leave her alone."

"Oooh, her boyfriend." The other guy says, breaking free from the hold on his hand.

That was it, Im Yoona was done with them harassing her just because she refused their stupid confession, so coming to a conclusion she lifts up her leg and kicks the other male in the shins and grabs the one that had come to her rescue and begins to run. She wasn’t sure if the male had been friends with the other two that were now chasing them, but she prays he wasn’t as they hid watching the two teens run past them.

Quickly letting go of his hands, she shuffles away from him and got in her defense stance, ready to attack if he tried anything funny. But all the male did was tilt his head to one side, looking at her as though she had grown two heads.

“Are you going to confess to me too and stalk me when I say no?”

“At least tell me your name first.” He grins, “You are pretty but I don’t fall in love at first sight.”

“You don’t know me?”
“No.” He shakes his head.

Believing she can trust him, she stands up straight. "Sorry." She bows.

Returning her bow, he introduces himself. “Park MinHo iminida."

"Hello. Choi Yoona." She bows again

"How old are you?”

"I am 15."

"If we meet again, call me oppa."

"Okay, if we meet again.”

"Do you mind if I walk you home?”

"Sure.Thank You."

They began walking towards her house, with her leading the way.

 


"It's weird that you and unnies, met four different boys yesterday," JooHyun says as she and Yoona make their way to 10C and 11C, respectively.

"I guess."Yoona said."I have to go, see you later." She waved as she walked into her eight-grade homeroom class.

"Yeah, see you later." She said and she began to walk to her class when two girls corned her in the hallway.

"Hello, nerd." One of them greets

Ignoring them, she begins to walk away only to be pushed on to the floor by the other girl

"Did we say you could leave?." Asked the other girl

"Please leave me alone," JooHyun said about to cry, the two girls laughed.

Choi Joohyun is the definition of a girl who isn’t afraid to speak her mind when she is being wronged and she has been told that she has a smart mouth by her older sisters and her twin, but that is only because she knows her sisters and she knows they wouldn’t hurt her for speaking her mind and standing up for herself. These two girls, however, made it impossible for her to speak up without wanting to cry since they made her their new target.

“Awww, she is about to cry,” The first girl taunts, reaching for her hair.

Last time, Joohyun remembers her scalp hurting for a week after she was pulled up by her hair by the same girl because she had to try and failed to stand up for herself. She couldn’t go through that again but before she can crawl away from the girl's hands, a male voice speaks up from behind her.

"What are you two doing?"

“Oppa, we were just playing around." The first girl said in a higher pitch voice, then the one she was using before.

"It doesn't look like she is playing though."

"She is only pretending."

"We're best of friends."

"Leave before I get you both  expelled."He says and the two girls dashed away, while JooHyun just stared at the boy.

"Are you okay, JooHyun-shii?" He gives her a hand

"How do you know my name?" She asked taking his hand and hauling herself up

"Who wouldn't know your name.Is nice to meet you face to face.I am Park YongHwa."

"Nice to meet you, too." She said then she realized that she was late. "Omo, I got to go.Annyeong."

"Bye." He says as she began running, he laughed to himself. ‘Cute’