Junmyeon Hyung

Junmyeon Hyung

jongin narrowed his eyes. sehun and junmyeon were being disgusting again. sehun was quote unquote practicing his aegyo and junmyeon was cooing like the grandpa that he was.

jongin didn’t like it one bit.

junmyeon was supposed to be draping himself all over jongin, not spoiling the maknae with attention. he frowned when junmyeon laughed and his eyes crinkled. sehun threw his arms around junmyeon’s waist and gave jongin the look. the ha-jonginnie-junmyeon-hyung-is-mine-ha-ha-lol look. his eyes were taunting.

the dancer visibly paled.

“jonginnie, are you okay?” kyungsoo tilted his head. “you look sick.”

junmyeon looked over and threw sehun off. “jongin?”

ha take that you ugly brat!

jongin sniffed, “i’m okay.”

junmyeon got up and walked towards him, with a worried expression. “are you sure?” junmyeon asked.

“he’ll be fine i think,” kyungsoo sighed.

shut up hyung, why are you still here? gtfo

“no, i’m not okay.” jongin pouted (not really).

junmyeon bear hugged jongin, looking up to see his face. “you should go to bed, then. i’ll stay with you until you fall asleep?”

jongin nodded his head. the leader took his hand and lead him to his room. before jongin disappeared behind the wall, he sent sehun a what-now-ugly-snaggletooth-idiot look.

kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

and henceforth the junmyeon hyung war begins.