Meet Woori & Her Manager

The Secret Life of a Diva
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~     "Hello...oh. Woori-ssi. It's for you."   "Of course it's for me. But who is it?"   "Jaekyung ssi."   "Oh."   And I spent the next four minutes and 37 seconds, no, make it 42 for the time she spent to click off the phone and returned it to me. The previous four minutes and 37 seconds were mostly filled with many exclamation marks, gasps, protests, arguments that were probably not all that serious. Jaekyung already explained everything. Of course she had to explain to me first before to Woori. Because there's no way I would be driving her anywhere without the permission from our company's President, for her own safety sake. Especially after she was attacked that one time by a group of filthy underaged violent creatures in uniform skirts, President had decided that both of them will get their own separate manager to follow them everywhere and answer their calls and protect them at all time. No more sharing manager. And that, was how I became exclusively Woori's.   "Heechul, what should I do?" She stared at me, and I knew she would continue to hold that clueless uncharismatic stare, the kind of stare she would never be caught dead with in front of the flashing cameras, on stage, outside of company's building, in front of any other creatures than Jaekyung ssi, some stylists and workers she's close with, and me - her manager, Jung Heechul.   "Uhh, get dressed and get your makeups done and off we go, of course."   "No. That's not I mean. This is supposed to be Jaekyung's show. I can't do talkshows! That's...not my thing."   "Why not? You just have to talk."   "That's the thing! It...it's just...just...not my image. I can't do it."   "Well, you're talking now. Besides, it's not like you can say no, now that Jaekyung is unable to get pass her contract problem with that other show to be in this one. You got your own show now, congratulations." I smiled halfheartedly, knowing she could not argue anymore, and could only protest by rolling her eyes and head straight for the stylist and get ready, frantically.   Even now, she's already disappeared behind the wall that separates this room and her personal closet. Woori and Jaekyung don't share closet since their clothings were usually of different styles, and so are their body frames and types. The only similarity in their style is both are y and wear truckload of eye makeups especially. I remembered back then when I had to look after both of them and I thought Jaekyung was one of the stylist noona and I didn't even noticed Woori. That was how different they could look without makeups. Now, I'm used to it already, so I'd know them even by a quick glance of their behinds. It's not like I have a choice. I need to keep my eyes on Woori-ssi all the time now. Who knows when she will be targetted for next attack of schoolgirls?   "So, who else will be on the panel for the show's MC?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter