Is there a question?

Is there a question?

"Upcoming Super Junior K.R.Y concerts in Japan"

That was the first article, which poped up, as Yesung opened a celebrity-news webside on his internet browser. A deep sighed left his throat and he leaned back in his chair. He clicked on the article and started reading it.

"Super Junior K.R.Y just released their new japanese single. For promotion-purpose, they make a little tour around Japan, stopping in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. SM Entertaiment revealed, that the first concert in Tokyo will be held at the Nippon Budokan, one of the most famous halls in Tokyo, in which other popular K-Pop artists such as TVXQ, T-ara and U-KISS, already had great concerts. 'We hope, everyone will enjoy the performence of us three members of the Super Junior sub-unit K.R.Y.', Ryeowook said in a recent interview, 'Because we trained our japanese talking-skills a lot since the last visit, we hope, we can communicate well with our japanese fans.'".

That was, when Yesung stopped reading the article and let out a little whine. 'Trained our japanese talking-skills a lot ... probably he and Kyuhyun did on their vacation in Japan, but I didn't!', he thought while letting out another sigh. He was still a bit pouty about that his two fellow K.R.Y. members went on vacation without him. He had condoned them a bit, because it couldn't be helped; Kyuhyun and Ryeowook wanted to go on a couple-vacation together so badly and Yesung had to record an OST-song at that time, so there was no possibility, they could have gone there together. But still it was on his mind, that they went without him.

"Aiiish, what should I do?! My japanese is so bad...", Yesung let out a whine again and held his head. He hated disappointing the fans. For him, that was a complete no-go, going to Japan with Ryeowook's promise, that their japanese improved, which actually wasn't the case for him. "Probably I should ask Sungmin ... his japanese is pretty good and he probably doesn't mind teaching me a few sentences", he added more quietly and a little blush appeared on his cheeks. Sungmin ... whenever he thought about the younger one, a certain feeling creeped up inside of him. He stood up from the chair in his room, determined to ask Sungmin for some teaching. He went to Sungmin's room, just to check if he was here anyway. Due to each member's hectical schedules and his sieve-like memories, he often forgot about who had a schedule for that day and who not. He politely knocked on the door. As he heard a "Come in", he entered the room.

"Oh Yesung, it's you", Sungmin said, a bit suprised about the older one visiting his room, with a cute expression on his face. 'Adorable', was the only word Yesung could think about. But he quickly shook this thought off his head; he was here for asking for help and not to admire Sungmin's cuteness like he already has done many times during shows or concerts.

"You are here?! Uhm yeah obviously you are... anyway, can you do something for me? Just if you have some time left.", Yesung started hesitantly.

"Sure, what is it?", Sungmin got curious, what the older one wanted from him. He seldomly has seen Yesung acting so shy.

"Can you teach me some japanese? You know, K.R.Y. is going to have a few concerts in Japan and my japanese got a bit rusty", Yesung tried to explain himself. He flashed an embarressed and shy smile at Sungmin and scratched the back of his head, clearly showing Sungmin, that he didn't want to bother the younger one, but he really needed some intensive teaching.

"Sure, I can help you!", Sungmin answered with a bright smile on his face. He loved japanese, which was the first reason why he had learned that language, and imparting his knowledge was definitely no bother for him. "But can we start tomorrow after our schedules? I still have a few things to do here. And I want to search for some easy exercises first, so you can progress easily and quickly.", he added. He had another thought in his head, why he wanted to start the lesson not so suddenly, but he felt like it wasn't the right time to say that out now.

'He's so nice. I hope, he's just so nice to me... aish, that's nonsense! Our cute wanna-be maknae is nice to everyone...', Yesung thought as he heard Sungmin's answer. "I don't mind that. We can also start next week, if that's better for you. As long as it's before those concerts, it's good for me", Yesung said and and nodded confirmingly.

"No, tomorrow is completely fine. So your lessons is tomorrow at 7pm in my room! Don't be late, my student!", Sungmin said and giggled after his little joke. Yesung just nodded as an answer and went back into his room. Back there, he let himself fall on his bed. 'I did it! I persuaded him to teach me japanese! I'm saved! Japan, here I come, prepared with new japanese language-skill, teached from the cutest japanese teacher ever! Probably I can persuade him to something more, too... what am I thinking about?! He surely doesn't like me that way...', and another sigh left his mouth.


 

--


 

At exactly 7pm the next day, Yesung stood in front of Sungmin's room. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, just out of habit, and stepped inside without waiting for an answer.

Ahh, my student is just in time”, Sungmin said as he saw Yesung entering his room, “So, what do you think you have most problems with?”, he started asking right away.

“Uhm... I guess forming sentences in general. Particles and also a bit verb-related grammar repetition would be nice”, Yesung said, a bit embarressed by his own lack of knowledge in japanese. Why again hasn't he learned as hard as other members that time, everyone started learning that language?! Oh yeah, because he was way too occupied staring and fantasizing about Sungmin.

“Ok, I see. Those particles really are the hardest part of learning japanese. Here, I wrote a little summary for you. We can read through it and then just talk freely for a bit afterwards. I think it's the easiest to remember, when you hear and use it.”, Sungmin said with a proud expression on his face; the self-convinced expression of 'I'm a good tutor!'. Yesung nodded and grabbed the paper. A little frown became seeable on his forehead. Yupp, he also forgot lots of Kanjis, too.

Just try it and whenever you don't know something, I'll tell you! I didn't want to start at the extrem-beginner level again, because you already know quite a lot. Don't worry, you can do it!”, Sungmin smiled encouragingly at the older one, who just sat down next to him.

Yesung sighed deeply and started reading at a slow, but steady pace: “Boku no namae wa Yesung desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.”. While Yesung continued his reading, Sungmin tried to keep looking at the paper, but he couldn't. Every now and then, he threw quick glances at the other's face, blushing a little bit afterwards.

What does that Kanji mean?”, that question shook him out of his thought-world again.

Which one? Oh, that one? ... Seriously?! You own 2 of them and you love them probably more than everything else in the world, yet you don't know, what's turtle in japanese?!”, Sungmin sceptically asked, but then fell into spasms of laughter.

Yesung immediately started pouting: “How should I know, what's turtle in japanese?! Nobody ever thought me!”, he started to defense himself, but miserably failed at it, because as Sungmin saw his pout, he started to laugh even harder. Yesung blushed slightly. 'Damn, that's emberassing. How can I not know my most favorite thing in the world in japanese?! Okay, besides Sungmin of course. Sorry, Ddangkkoming and Ddangkkomaeng, but you definitely don't have such an adorable laughter like he has', he thought and a smile appeared on his lips.

After good 5 minutes full of laughter for Sungmin, the younger one calmed down again, finally able to answer: “Please remember that sign! Its Kun-reading is kame and it's On-reading is mostly ki”.

 

After Yesung had finished reading all through the sentences, he already felt a bit more familiar with japanese again.
“You did really well! I thought, you'd do worse, because you predicted it to be really worst. But really, it isn't that bad! Let's do the free speaking part now, okay? Or do you have a question up to now?”, Sungmin said and looked over the sentences Yesung just read out loud.

Yes, I have a question.”, Yesung said and nodded slightly, not meeting the look of the younger one. Sungmin was a bit supprised by that. Actually, nothing should be unknown from the paper and Yesung's weird acting confused him even more.

“What is your question then?”, Sungmin still tried to catch Yesung's eyes, but still, Yesung kept staring in front of him.

“Can I kiss you?”, Yesung said out loud, but with an unusual thin voice. Sungmin's eyes grew a bit bigger.

'What a player. He surely want's to tease his fans with this sentence and then say, that it's just a joke. But still, I don't like that .... He shouldn't be kidding about kissing or stuff like that!', Sungmin thought before he answered in correct japanese: “Kisu e mo ii desu ka?”

Hai. Ii desu”, Yesung said, bent over and pressed his lips against Sungmin's. Sungmin's heart skipped a beat, his eyes grew really big in suprise and a deep red colored all of his face. He blinked a few times, before his lips responded naturally to the kiss, playing a bit with Yesung's soft lips, he closed his eyes and leaned a bit closer to the older. Yesung was suprised, that Sungmin actually replyed his kiss. He was expecting to get pushed away or slapped or at least yelling or whatever, but not that. But he definitely wouldn't complain. He carefully laid his arms around Sungmin's shoulder, not pulling the other one closer, just wanted to creat more contact. After a moment, which both hardly can tell how long it was, they seperated again from each other.

Sungmin gained a little confidence after a short moment and said teasingly: “I hope, you don't do that with the fans as well, when they answer yes to that question!”, and let out a cute giggle, but also blushed once more.

Don't worry, cutie.It isn't my plan to ask them anyway.”, Yesung said with a confident smirk and placed a short peck on the younger's forehead. He was actually suprised by himself. How he got so brave all of the sudden? Just one day ago, he was thinking like crazy about the other one and nearly turned insane because of that and now, he just kissed him. That was unlike him, but he didn't care.

But now, I have a question, too!”, Sungmin suddenly, from one moment to another, acted all serious.

What's your question?”, Yesung asked hesitantly. Why did the younger one suddenly had a total mood change?

Sungmin breathed in and out, taking all of his courage together, before he shyly looked at Yesung with his aegyo-mode-eyes, but still with a little insecurity in his eyes:Do you want to be my boyfriend?”, he whispered and blushed directly after he say the last word of his sentence. Yesung couldn't help but smile widely. How can someone be just so adorable, cute and fluffy and not die instantly from all the sweetness?

Yes, I do”, Yesung answered and had just the most honest smile on his face. He slowly through Sungmin's hair and kept looking deep into his eyes.

Kyaaa!”, Sungmin let out a quiet, but still high-pitched shriek, pulling Yesung into a tight hug, pressing his face into the older one's chest.

You know what? I think, I might work a little bit harder on my japanese, now that I have such a cute teacher by my side!”, Yesung chuckled and lied his arms around Sungmin.