bible, cookies and smiles.

How to make a kingka fall for you

 

 
Look look HanChul.... KYAH!
 
========================================================================================
 
 
Yesterday was a really good day. Especailly during music class, all the violin players are asked to play together and I was positioned next to him.
 
Today we don't have music class. So we'll be with Im-seongsaengnim the whole day. We're currently in English class, and frankly it's pretty boring. We're discussing about root words.
The word 'Inspiration' started it all. She keeps on blabbering about how one can be inspired by another person.
 
"Evreyone needs an inpiration, it is essential the we get inspired to be able to do our best to be a better,in short all of needs love and need someone to love us" then she suddenly went dazed while saying " yes love is important very inportant..." We all look at where she is looking and we see Go Seung Hoon-seongsaengnim, director of the music class.
 
When Go-seongsaengnim waved at our teacher she suddenly went red and stutter. It's no secret that Im'seongsaengnim has a huge crush on Go-seongsaengnim.
 
'hehehehe she have to fight with Coach Choi in the Sports department for his affection.'
 
Since the attention of out teacher is no longer with us, my friends decided that it's time for us to check the third method in the book. All of them are very excited because they all claim that they were successful with the second method.
 
The funniest one is with Jaemi, she went to the chapel and keeps looking at Siwon-sunbae muttering for him to ask her for a date. Siwon-sunbae did notice Jaemi, but only to ask if he has something on his face because she's been looking at him for a while and it is creeping him out, the best part is Jaemi blurted out...
 
♥♫♥♫♥FLASHBACK♥♫♥♫♥
" Aren't you going to ask me for a date?"
 
" What?" Siwon-sunbae said Shocked. mind you the look on his face is priceless, me, Yisung and Chaeree are all trying our very best not to burst out laughing.
 
" well I've looking at you for a while now, at the same time I'm chanting for you ask me for a date" And she is saying that like she's just saying the sky is blue
 
My my, this girl have the guts or what?
 
"Chanting? as in spell? Thats a devil temptation. You come back here this afternoon after class for divine lesson. You need someone to guide you with God's way so that you won't be tempted with such thing again.
 
"Wha? b-but I er...."
 
"no buts, Give me your name and class Advisor and I will talk to them about your Bible studies later on"
 
She wasn't able to do anything about that, she gave her name and class schedule, and doomed to spend afterclass hours receiving bible lecture.
 
Good thing he didn't see us because we're hiding behind the door.
 
"Dang, it's like having a detention with a priest, poor you" I said while giggling after she went out of the chapel.
 
" tell me about it, I mean what's so bad about what I did? i'ts not like the book came from a devil or something"
 
"spending afterclass with him is really same with detention" Chaeree added
 
"spend time with him?" she said suddenly dazed
 
"yes, poor little Jaejae" Yisund teases her
 
" AHA! second method works" Jaemi exclaimed
 
"what? he didn't even ask you out on a date"
 
"He still told me to come to him this afternoon it's close enough"
 
" it's not!"
 
"if you're gonna dispute then we should start disputing again against Chaeree's result with Yesung-sunbae"
 
"fine fine you win"
 
"alright my turn, let's look for Wookie-sunbae" and Yisung skipped along towrs the school building
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
we found Ryeowook-sunbae on the Home economics classromm, he's making cookies. We're observing him through the door. Yisung's face is already red from concentrating too hard, when suddenly we heard a clattering al se saw all his utensils on the floor.
 
We went in and decided to help him
 
"Annyeong Hassaeyo sunbae, let us help you clean that" Yisung said
 
" ah no need, I can do it" he said shyly
 
"It's alright sunbae, we like to help" I said grabbing a map
 
"Arasso!" he said smiling
 
We're able to clean the kitchen and help him place back the utensils on their proper place.
 
"Kamsahabnida for helping me out today, I owe you girls, here take this" He said and he gave us each a pack of cookies he made.
 
"but sunbae you must've made this for someone else we can't take this" I said trying to give back the cookies
 
" well yeah I made cookies for Leeteuk hyung and the others as well thats why I have 15 packs, but since you help me out I gave the 4 to you. Anyway there's enough left for 15 of us. See yeah in the next music class" he grab his stuff and left
 
"kyah! to think that this cookies was made for Yesung-sunbae" Chaeree said dreamily
 
"I know, I'll share this cookies with Siwon-sunbae later, kekekeke" giggling, jaemi said
 
"I pass the second method!" Yisung said proudly
 
"how? you chant about Ryeowook-sunbae dropping his stuffs?" I ask
 
"no, I want him to give me some cookies, and he did. Now I passed"
 
"but the only reason he gave those cookies is because we helped him! and FYI, he gave US all not just you!"
 
"oh a dispute? you want us to go back disputing about your results with Yesung and Siwon-sunbae?"
 
"fine fine"Chaeree said dismissively
 
We went out of the Home ecomonice classroom and decided to go to our last class which is History with Im-seongsaengnim.
 
As we were walking, I can't help but smile secretly. Like what Chaeree said, this cookies could be for Henry-sunbae, I'm happy that I got something that is indirectly related to him, but I also feel sad because he won't have a whole pack because of me. I'll just make it up to him some other time, secretly of course
 
 
♥♫♥♫♥End of Flshback♥♫♥♫♥
 
 
"alright ladies, the third method is 'a gift fromthe heart'. it says Give a gift, it should be something that you made. And you should be thinking about him while making it in order to transmit your feelings into the gift.Ha! this is easy" Chaeree said confidently
 
"What will you be making him then?" Yisung ask
 
"err I don't know yet. hehehe" Chaeree said scratching her head.
 
"I'll make a charmed rosary for Siwon-sunbae" Jaemi said
 
"I thought you're an atheist? Why are you suddenly making God related stuff?" i ask shocked about what she said
"after spending time in the chapel with him yesterday, I figured that I jave to accept God first before I can woo Siwon-sunbae"
 
"Okay, since Yesung-sunbae loves turtles I'll make a turlt designed scarf for him" Chaeree said
 
"I'll make a mittens and apron for Ryeowook-sunbae"
 
They're all maing something special for them, how about me? hmmm I guess I'll be making chocolates and cookies for Henry-sunbae, since I kinda owe him for the cookies.
 
I smiled thinking about that.
 
"hey minnie is smiling, what are thinking about?" Jaemi noticed me
 
"I'm just happy for you guys" i said innocently, I hope they buy that
 
"liar, you're hiding something, no worries, whether you like it or not, we will find it out soon." Chaeree said smirking...
 
I smiled cheekily. I'll tell them about it, but not now. I'm still not sure about anything.
 
"CLASS PAY ATTENTION!" and just like that we went back to listening to her for the next 20 minutes until the bell rang.
 
 
===============================================
 
 
"HYUNG!! please make some more cookies, I was only able to eat two pieces 'cause I have to share with Sungmin-hyung" I heard someone say, when I look at the hallway, I saw Henry-sunbae begging Ryeowook-sunbae, I'm planning to just leave but I need to get my books from my locker, the thing is my locker is besides Ryeowook-sunbae.
 
"Oh hi Chimin!" we all looked at the one who spoked.
 
I saw Kibum-sunbae smiling at me. I look behind me to see if there is someone there whose name is Chimin.
 
"Chimin? I thought your name is Minrin?" Henry-sunbae ask frowning
 
"it is sunbaenim! Kibum-sunbae you must have heard my name wrong, It's Lee Minrin not Chimin" I said.
 
"I know, Chimin is my nickname for you! cute isn't it?" He said while flashing his sparkling smile
 
I admit Kibum-sunbae's smile is one of the cutest I've seen, perfect white teeth combined with perfect sculptured face, but I can't help but notice that it didn't affect me unlike the pouty-chubby cheek smile from Henry-sunbae
 
"Hey you're calling him sunbae, while you address me with Sunbaenim and I haven't heard you mention my name when calling my attention, that's not fair" Henry-sunbae said pouting
 
oh no! My heart is beating fast!
 
"She's caling you sunbaenim? ahahah, she calls me Sunbae as well" ryeowook-sunbae said
 
I move to my locker and open it to get my suff so i can leave this place. Kibum-sunbae's look is making me uncomfortable and Henry-sunbae's pouty face is making me blush, if I stay here any longer I might just as well pinch his cheeks while squealing
 
"So you're the owner of this artistic locker, and I thought it's someone from the art department or something" I look at the one who talk, and I saw a Female looking guy with roung eyes and curly hair, I think his name is Kim Heechul, he's also in the music department, majoring in dancing
 
"Ne sunbae" I answered shyly. Omo most of the school kingkas are here.
 
"don't call me sunbae" he said.
 
"Oh! Mianhaeyo!" I said while bowing my head, I think I made him mad.
 
"no worries dear!" "huh?" when I look up I saw him smiling at me
 
"Call me Chullie-eomma, if you dare call me any other names I wil hate you" He said threateningly while smiling
 
Man is he moodswinger or not? "Just do what he says, he won't take no for an answer. I'm Hangeng by the way, but since Chullie told you to call him eomma, call me Hankyung-appa"
 
"hankyung? I thought your name is Hangeng?"
 
"Hankyung is my Korean name, so it will be easier for you."
 
"that settles it then, I'm your eomma and He is your appa. Got it little Chimin?"
 
Not knowing what to say, I just nod my head
 
"but why Chimin?" I ask curiously
 
"for Mochi Minrin" Kibum-sunbae said.
 
I close my locker and prepare to leave when Henry-sunbae suddenly called me
 
"Min, can you call me oppa? or Just Henry?"
 
I blush, since I don't know what to say I just bowed my head.
 
" I have to go home, See you sunbaenim"
 
Then I run away. I can my face really hot..
 
goodthing there will no music class tomorrow as well or I wouldn't be able to know what to do.
==============================================
I can't help but inlcude the Hanchul couple... ahahah miss them so much.... 
 
 
I kinda changed my plot. Onew will still be here, but he will play cupidfor Minrin and Henry. I feel Kibums character will more apprpriate for the love triangle I have in mind.