Chapter Two

Dreaming Of Me?

From that point on, ever since the first time the maknae slept with Eunhyuk, he would go see the elder. Whenever Kyuhyun was having troubles sleeping, he would go to Eunhyuk. He would knock on the door, entering his Hyung's room soon after. And of course, Eunhyuk would be there, awake to some point, always allowing the maknae to enter his bed. And honestly, it occured more times than it seemed fit.

Eunhyuk would always question at night, when he saw the maknae's angelic face pressed against his chest, feeling the intoxicating warmth, if Kyuhyun was really having trouble sleeping or if he were just faking it. When the slightest idea came into his mind that the maknae may have been lying all this time just to sleep in the same bed, Eunhyuk would shake his head and scold himself. As if Kyuhyun would ever do such a thing. Besides, the maknae had no feelings for him... Right?

He stared down at Kyuhyun who was lying in his arms again. He let out a quiet whimper, a bad dream of the maknae's perhaps? Eunhyuk wasn't sure what it was, but hugged the maknae tightly. Kyuhyun may have been asleep, but reacted to the hug. He turned to face Eunhyuk, body snuggling closer to the other's to feel warmth. When Eunhyuk saw this, he laughed. Suddenly, the elder heard a small beeping sound. Eunhyuk looked at the clock. It was 3am. It was late... But definitely worth staying up if it meant being able to see Kyuhyun. Why would he bother dreaming when Kyuhyun was right here in his arms?

-----------------

"Kyuhyun slept in your bed again?" Leeteuk asked as Eunhyuk entered the kitchen, his hair in a mess and clothes crooked. Eunhyuk nodded at his elder's question, it was true.

"Yeah." Eunhyuk spoke bluntly, taking a seat on the closest chair he could find. Leeteuk took a sip of his drink.

"...That explains why you've been losing sleep." Leeteuk mumbled, Eunhyuk yawned as he shrugged.

"Maybe." Eunhyuk replied boredly, ruffling his own hair. Leeteuk stared for a moment before looking away.

"You should tell him how you feel... before someone else gets to him." Leeteuk muttered, Eunhyuk's eyes widened. Why was Leeteuk telling him this? Eunhyuk stared back to his hyung who was avoiding the younger's gazes. Eunhyuk groaned, it was true. There were many other people who were after Kyuhyun's heart, and if he didn't get there first... Eunhyuk would have to just suffer through the endless dreams he had been having.

-----------------

After the message Eunhyuk received from Leeteuk, he began to ponder on when and how he should display his feelings for the maknae. It was now 12am midnight. Eunhyuk had begun to find himself staying up, waiting to see if Kyuhyun was going to pay him another late night visit. He always scolded himself for staying up with no garantee of whether Kyuhyun would come or not. As Eunhyuk heard a knock at the door, his body reacted right away. His eyes darted towards the door, seeing it open. Eunhyuk smiled. Soon, it was revealed that the person behind the door was Kyuhyun.

"Hyukjae-ah, I couldn't sleep." Kyuhyun spoke, just like the night before and the day before that. Eunhyuk tried to hide his gummy grin of happiness. He didn't want to know what reaction the maknae would give if he saw that.

"...Again? Really?" Eunhyuk asked in an almost rhetorical manner. He knew that question Kyuhyun was going to ask next, and he also knew what his own reaction would be.

"Yeah... Can I sleep here tonight?" Kyuhyun aske hesitantly, Eunhyuk knew that the maknae was going to ask him that. Eunhyuk nodded, letting a small smile crawl to his lips when Kyuhyun began to approach.

"Where else have you been sleeping for the last few days?" Eunhyuk questioned jokingly as Kyuhyun entered the bed, quickly hiding under the heavy sheet of blankets. Kyuhyun let out a quiet laugh and grin, as did Eunhyuk.

The elder saw the maknae's eyes gently close after fluttering for a bit. Eunhyuk stared. He always questioned how people could call Kyuhyun 'evil' when he always wore the expression of an angel. After hearing Kyuhyun's breathing become heavy, thinking the maknae was asleep, Eunhyuk sat up. His fingers danced carefully on Kyuhyun's skin, outlining the unique features of his face.

He thought, remembering his dream of Kyuhyun. In Eunhyuk's dreams, Kyuhyun was there, next to him, pretty as a picture. And after sitting down for a while, their lips would touch, a kiss being brought. But whenever Eunhyuk kissed Kyuhyun in his dreams, he couldn't feel anything. It were as if he were kissing nothing. Eunhyuk gulped. Once... Only once... it would surely be acceptable to kiss the maknae just once in real life... right?

Hesitantly, Eunhyuk bent down, his face so close to Kyuhyun's that he could feel the other's breath. Swallowing slightly, Eunhyuk leaned in, giving the other a gentle peck. And unlike his dreams, he could feel it. Eunhyuk quickly pulled back, flustered at what he did. And as he looked down, his eyes widened. Kyuhyun's eyes were wide open. They stared for a moment, Eunhyuk began to regret at that moment.

"...Did you kiss me?" Kyuhyun questioned, knowing the answer but too shocked to believe it. He stared at Eunhyuk, still lying on the bed with the blanket covering his lower section and half of his torso. Eunhyuk tried to regain his posture, a little surprised at his own action.

"Um, would you believe me if I said I didn't?" Eunhyuk asked the other in a somewhat desperate way, he couldn't believe he did such a thing. He couldn't believe he would kiss Kyuhyun so suddenly. The younger looked at him quietly, he looked too innocent for his own good. Curiosity and shock filled his eyes, looking like some sort of puppy.

"Not really." Kyuhyun managed to reply, a little flustered and frozen in time. His eyes were locked on Eunhyuk's, staring intently. But the elder quickly moved his gaze to the mattress, a little ashamed. The older didn't realise the light burning brightly in the other's eyes. He didn't realise that in Kyuhyun's eyes, there was no emotion of resent or anything remotely related to that emotion.

"How about if I were drunk?" Eunhyuk asked once more. Kyuhyun shook his head once again, that innocent vibe still radiating off his pale skin. Eunhyuk hummed quietly, thinking of what to do.

"Hyukkie, there's no alcohol in the house. You don't even drink alcohol." Kyuhyun spoke, emphasising the second sentence. Eunhyuk nodded mutually at the younger's words. But after the situation now, if it turned out badly, Eunhyuk may have turned to alcohol.

"Good point." Eunhyuk muttered in a blunt fashion. He looked back down at Kyuhyun who was now staring at the ceiling, his eyes clear and beautiful. Just like always.

"..." Kyuhyun's mind was blank at the moment, unable to really comprehend anything. Slowly, Kyuhyun raised his right hand from under the blanket, drawing it up to his slightly reddened lips, grazing across them. A lingering sensation laid, shaking Kyuhyun's mind. With that, a blush soon began to crawl up to his cheeks. Eunhyuk quickly noticed, but he didn't know that it was a good reaction.

"...Sorry." Eunhyuk whispered, his eyes hidden by his fringe. Kyuhyun lifted his body up from under the blankets, soon developing a sitting pose. Kyuhyun stared at Eunhyuk intently.

"Why did you kiss me? Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun questioned, Eunhyuk was deaf to the hope and happiness which was obvious in the maknae's voice. And because Eunhyuk was too afraid to look, he didn't even realise Kyuhyun was smiling. All Eunhyuk heard was his name, 'Hyukjae'. And Kyuhyun hardly ever called him that without adding any suffix such as '-ah' or 'shii'. Eunhyuk shook his head, it was time to tell the truth.

"Well, I just had an urge to I guess. After dreaming for so long..." Eunhyuk muttered through the silence. Kyuhyun's eyes widened at Eunhyuk's sentence, cheeks heating up even more.

"You dream of me?" Kyuhyun asked in a surprised tone of voice, remembering the last time he and Eunhyuk had a discussion about dreaming. So, was Eunhyuk lying to him before?

"Whoops. Forget I ever said that." Eunhyuk quickly spoke, staring back at Kyuhyun. The maknae simply stared at him, eyes widened.

"So you're the reason that I couldn't sleep before..." Kyuhyun whispered to himself. Eunhyuk couldn't help but chuckle at those words, Kyuhyun was always like this.

"Can't believe Leeteuk's words we right." Eunhyuk muttered, letting a strained sigh out. Kyuhyun shyly looked at Eunhyuk.

"...In your dreams, we were kissing?" Kyuhyun asked with hesitance in his voice, Eunhyuk looked away to the other side. He knew that there was no point in lying now, but it was so, absolutely humiliating.

"...Yeah..." Eunhyuk spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. Suddenly, Kyuhyun went closer to Eunhyuk, surprising the other. The maknae turned to his knees, his body next to the other's. They stared into each other's eyes, Kyuhyun's next sentence shocking Eunhyuk.

"You bother to kiss me in your dreams when I'm in front of you every single day?" Kyuhyun asked in a somewhat upset tone, Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"Huh?" Eunhyuk wasn't able to speak.

"Idiot, making me wait for no reason." Kyuhyun whispered, a little flushed as he pouted and looked to the side. Finally, Eunhyuk was paying attention. He quickly realised what those words meant. Slowly, a smile crept up to Eunhyuk's lips. Eunhyuk's hand went to Kyuhyun's, the maknae looked at his Hyung straight away. The elder noted a adorable blush on Kyuhyun's cheeks, trying to stifle his smile.

"Kyu..." Eunhyuk mumbled, Kyuhyun stared at the other.

"...Just so you know, I don't actually have trouble sleeping anymore." Kyuhyun spoke, quickly looking down. Eunhyuk's eyes widened. So, Kyuhyun really was acting all this time.

Slowly, a passionate atmosphere entered. The two stared at each other. Eunhyuk raised his hand, cupping one of Kyuhyun's cheeks. Quietly, their lips were so close. And finally, after salivating just a little, their lips touched. Heart-warming and lovely. Eunhyuk smiled, this was so much better than the dream he had. This was real. He could feel the sensation of Kyuhyun's lips, soft and gentle. After about 9 seconds, their kiss ended. But to the pair, it felt almost like eternity. Eunhyuk pulled away to see Kyuhyun, flushed as ever. Lips pouted softly, eyes lidded more than they usual were and cheeks red. Perhaps...-

"Hyukjae, you better not be getting any ideas." Someone suddenly spoke, the two in bed turned to see the leader, Leeteuk, standing in the doorway. He gave a somewhat smug look at first, satisfied his plan had worked. But soon after, the look faded to a rather serious one.

"H-Hyung." Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun stuttered in union. They were both rather embarrassed at this point.

"Come on Kyuhyun." Leeteuk mumbled, going closer towards them. Kyuhyun stood up, jumping off the bed in the manner of some child. Leeteuk held his hand, soon dragging him out of the room.

"Um, okay." Was all Kyuhyun managed to say at that point. Eunhyuk stared in shock, surprise, and annoyance.

"Seriously Hyung? Damn it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I kind of rushed this... what do you guys think?~ ^^