Three

Oh My Sunbae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin’s POV:

Did I look like a fool just now? Telling her I left something at the University just to spend some time with her? Am I too obvious? That moment she offered some clothes for me to borrow, because mine got drenched by the rain, that’s the moment she sounded like an angel. All I can think about for the last 3 years was her.

It was a sad thing I started to notice her during the last few months of my last year of high school. Right when I thought maybe it wasn’t meant to be, I saw her again at my university campus. Out of all the universities out there, she enrolled here, the same university as me. It was fate doing its job. So, right now, I don’t want it to be too late. I don’t want to regret anything.

As I was walking back to my apartment I saw Ravi with Hayoung in front of a nearby park. It seems like they’ve just finished their date. They look really happy with each other; I wonder when my turn with Haryoung is going to be. It makes me happy just to think about that, then something, or should I say someone, made me snap out of my thoughts.

“Yah! Hongbinnie~” Ravi called me out; I just smiled and ran up to him. “Oh Ravi. Hi Hayoung.”

“Hi Sunbae” Hayoung greeted me back with a bow. “I met Haryoung just now at the campus.” I told her.

“Was she all alone?” Hayoung asked. I nodded my head and said, “Seems like it, I didn’t see anyone around just now.”

Hayoung’s expression became worried and quickly took out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter