One

Oh My Sunbae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haryoung's POV:

There he goes again, my first love, my sunbae. Lee Hongbin. With his dark hair, and deep brown eyes. The fact that his hair is always looking perfect no matter what the style is. The way he smiles—oh the smile that I have always loved ever since only god knows when. His sweet deep voice, his adorable laughter, his height, his proportion, all is just so perfect.  All I can say is he’s flawless. I might sound like a ert observing every little details of his appearance but I don’t care.

Nobody knows about this except my sister, not even my friends. I don’t like sharing my feelings to people. I’m just embarrassed as to what people might say. Because I know, if one person just slipped out these things to a wrong person, the news will spread around the campus in a matter of minutes! So, that’s why I think it’s best to just to keep it to myself.

How did my sister found out? She’s my sister after all. She’s a twin of mine; you could say we have some telepathic connections. We grew up together, and like me, she’s also great in observing things and people which is creepy yet really useful at the same time. To her, reading my face expressions is a piece of cake. One look she can tell everything. She was beside me when I first saw my our sunbae. She said my eyes somehow sparkled when he passed by. I honestly thought I’ve put my best poker face on—just a heads up other people really can’t read my poker face not even my friends, brother or parents, guess she knew me too well.

Well, that was about 4 years ago, when I first entered high school, now I’m in my 1st year of university. My sister and I are admitted into one of the best Korean Arts University. I, majoring in Fashion Design while my sister is majoring in Dance. My sunbae is majoring in Theatre Performance. During his last day of high school, I thought that was the last day I could ever see him and now I’m in the same university as him. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter