Heart vs. Head

Could It Be?

 

Sandara's pov……………..

 

I woke up and looked outside my window. It was so sunny and the day looked beautiful. I decided to open my window and look outside. I saw the beautiful sun gleaming down on me and heard the birds chirping their morning songs. Then I looked up at the sky and breathed the morning air. After looking outside for a few minutes, I suddenly saw my crush outside on the sidewalk walking.

 

“Woh! What a great way to wake up! Wish this happened every morning,” I thought to myself.

 

Was I dreaming or was this just going to be a perfect day.

 

“Maybe he came here to see me!”

 

I quickly pushed the thought away. I was getting excited for nothing. He probably just happened to be walking here.

 

“This isn’t a fairytale, Dara,” I murmured to myself

 

On the plus side I could stare at him as long as I wanted to and he would never know. I started observing him. The way he looked when the sun hit him was so ………

 

“Snap out of it Dara. You’re going to get caught. Plus, isn’t it a bit creepy to be doing this?” A voice in my head questioned. As I’ve been doing lately, I turned my head off and turned my heart on. I knew there would be consequences for doing this. At the moment I didn’t care. All my morals to not letting myself fall were out. For once, I wanted to do something without thinking of the consequence. Who cares if I get hurt, I’ll deal with it later. Suddenly as he passed my house, he stopped and looked around. Then he spotted me looking at him.

 

“Told you,” my head said.

 

“Look away!” my head again said but my heart said “Keep looking at him, don’t you see that glimmer in his eyes.”

 

Just staring into his eyes seemed so magical. I felt lost in them. I had no idea what was going on in the world at that moment and I didn’t want to know. Then my stomach started feeling tingly.  Then after a good five seconds he waved and I waved back. Then I looked away and sat against the wall. My heart was beating at an abnormal pace. After my heart was normal again I looked back and he was still there.

 

He then smiled and said “I couldn’t leave without saying bye. Bye,” He told me and laughed.

 

“Bye Jiyong-ah”

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy this story. Tell me what you think about the first chapter.   ^_^