To Play or Not To Play

Oh, Slender Man.

"You guys are idiots." Hyunjae leaned against the wall of the room watching Alysia, Jaehee, and Bryana set up the game and snacks. "Why are you purposely scaring yourselves?"

"Because it's fun." Jaehee replied trying to download the game correctly.

Hyunjae shook her head. She decided she wanted to stick around and watch them all scream like little girls.

"Oh please." Alysia said while devouring a cracker before it had a chance to live it's life. "You are probably going to get scared too."

Hyunjae scoffed. "Yeah right. I've played this before. Got a bunch of the pages before I died. Stupid guy kept popping up everywhere."

"Aaaaaaand done! Bryana! You play first!" Jaehee called out.

"What? Why me?" Bryana opposed.

Jaehee brought her the keyboard and mouse while sitting next to her on the bed. Alysia sat in the computer chair. "Because... you'll play first then Alysia, and then me." She gave her the keyboard and mouse.

Hyunjae sat on the bed as well watching everything. Jaehee got up and turned the lights off. Suddenly all the girls beside Hyunjae started screaming for no reason.

Bryana clicked open on the computer game and everything went dark. They started screaming again.

"Would you guys stop screaming at every little thing?" Hyunjae asked slightly annoyed.

"Sorry." The girls replied.

The game started and the Title "SlenderMan" appeared on the screen. Everything out again until the screen showed your character with a flashlight in the middle of a park at night. The park was very creepy with a lot of trees surrounding the area. A fence surrounded it all so you couldn't escape.

Bryana started walking forward in the game and little by little she started to freak. They haven't even gotten the first page yet and they are scared Slender Man is going to come eat them.

"He doesn't show up at all until you get the first page." Alysia mentioned. "I watched the walkthrough. You have to go to the big tree first."

"And then?" Jaehee asked.

Alysia kept watching the screen. "And... then I have no idea. You are on your own."

"Great." Bryana commented. "Thanks."

"You need to shine the flashlight ahead of you. Not on the ground." Hyunjae stated.

"Hyunjae, keep talking. Your voice is calming." Jaehee said.

Hyunjae decided to make her rethink her statement. "There is also a graveyard where you have to get a note."

"N-nevermind." Jaehee took back her previous statement.

Hyunjae laughed inwardly.

Suddenly Alysia screamed. "Oh my gosh!"

Jaehee started screaming, and Bryana was freaking out.

Alysia smiled. "Just kidding, I just felt like screaming."

"Alysia! I could have died!!" Bryana and Jaehee yelled at her. Hyunjae was laughing.

"Oh! The house! Go in the house!" Jaehee yelled.

Bryana walked the character over and went into the house. After a few turns, a random chair appeared and Alysia started screaming again. "Oh my gosh!! A chair!"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!" Jaehee screamed at her.

Hyunjae was just having fun watching.

After a while, they managed to get a couple pages without running into Slender Man. "Where am I supposed to go?" Bryana was asking.

"You should turn around to see if Slender Man is there." Hyunjae tried to freak out the already scared girls.

"No!!" Bryana yelled. She continued walking the character around then all of a sudden. "Ahhhh!!!" She freaked out seing Slender Man right in front of her. All of the girl screaming loudly. Hyunjae even jumped out of fright.

Suddenly the screen started staticing (A/N: Is that a word? Well it is now.) and it was game over for Bryana. 

She threw the keyboard and mouse to Jaehee. "I'm done. Someone else play."

"Alysia, you play!" Jaehee shouted. 

Alysia got up and got the mouse and keyboard. "I'm playing with the lights on though!" 

Hyunjae laughed. "You have the lights on now?" 

"Yep!" Alysia replied cheerfully. 

The other girls started talking while Alysia played.

Suddenly Alysia started yelling again. "AHH! A CHAIR!"

The girls, besides Hyunjae, started screaming out of instinct.  

"A chair!! Ahhhhh!!!" 

Hyunjae was laughing. She then thought of something and quietly walked out of the room. She didn't leave before flicking off the lights signalling another round of screams from the girls. 

"HYUNJAE!!" They all yelled.

Hyunjae went into her room and started searching up scary pictures of Slender Man. She started a facebook chat with Jaehee because they were on her computer and she was logged on. She typed, "Hey look at this!!" and sent...

Hyunjae heard the beep of a facebook notification on Jaehee's computer. The girls all jumped. Some squealed a little from the random sound. 

"I have a facebook message." Jaehee pointed out. 

Alysia minimized the game and saw the message from Hyunjae. "Hyunjae?" Alysia clicked the link and then all of the girls screamed and jumped back. "Oh my...!!! Hyunjae!! Send that to my phone please!! I want that picture!!" 

Hyunjae snickered and sent in to Alysia's phone. Hyunjae knew she would freak other people out with it. 

"Hyunjae come play!!" One of the girls yelled. I guess Alysia died.

Hyunjae got off of her laptop and went into the other room to play. "I'll play with the lights off." She turned the lights off then sat down. She started the game and ran around till she found the first few pages. What she didn't know is that the girls watching her had a devious scheme going on. 

Without Hyunjae knowing Alysia and Jaehee went out of the room in Alysia's room. 

Hyunjae ran into Slender Man a couple times which caused her to jump and and Bryana screamed. Hyunjae turned around. "Where did the other girls go?"

"Food." Bryana replied.

Hyunjae nodded and turned back around to continue playing. 

In a few moments, Jaehee and Alysia who was dressed in an outfit similar to Slender Man's with a mask over here face crept back in. 

Alysia took her place quietly behind Hyunjae and waited quietly for her cue. 

Soon Hyunjae went into the house to collect the seventh page, when out of no where Slender Man cornered her. She completely freaked out along with the other girls and Alysia took her chance and started attacking Hyunjae. Hyunjae yurned around and broke down screaming. Which was very different cause Hyunjae almost never screams unless they are at a theme park and Hyunjae just wanted to annoy them. All of the girls started laughing as Alysia took off her mask. 

Hyunjae calmed down enough and started getting angry. "Yah!! Bouya!!! I almost died of a heart attack!!!" Hyunjae got up and went out of the room. 

All of the girls continued laughing. Just then, Jaehee got another facebook message. Alysia clicked on in which revealed...

All o the girls ran out of the dark room screaming. 

Hyunjae leaned back in her chair with a smile on her face. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha. Oh man. That was a fun night. Sadly I didn't get to finish this one-shot before I left for Illinois to take care of my newborn niece. I'm an Aunt guys!!! She is so cute!! 

I finally convinced my sister to let me use her laptop to write this. (Easier than my phone which I wrote half of this with.)

So yeah... what did you think and yes I know it wasn't exactly correct but... you know... I was only video chatting with them... sad day. Ok well dinner is calling. Bye bye~~