The First Time

Topbom Forever

 

The first time she saw him he didn't even speak to her,but the other boys did. It started when she entered the wrong practice room where 5 extremely attractive boys sat. 
"I am so sorry, wrong room." She said and began to back out of the room. "No, this is the right room for you my  dear," said the dark haired one she knew as Seungri.
"Aish, you ert," the one she knew as Ji Yong said. "Come tell us a little about yourself." She looked at all five of the boys and notice a tall one staring at her so intensely she had to look away. However, she was curious about him, so she agreed to sit with them.
"So," Ji Yong began. "Tell us your name."
"My name is Park Bom and I am a trainee in the up and coming group 2ne1." She replied
"Oh yeah," said Daesung. "YG told us about that group. We are doing a collaborative music video with you girls next month."
"I didn't know that..." Bom mumbled
"And you weren't suppose to," said Ji Yong glaring at Daesung.
"Oh, its not a big deal," she exclaimed. "I'll act surprised just like the other girls when he announces it. It will be our little secret."
"Haha noona! I like you already!" Seungri exclaimed.
The tall quiet man stepped forward. "Hi, I'm Choi Seunghyun," He all but whispered. "But you can call me Top." He lightly brushed against her and she felt suddenly shy and embarrassed. Ji Yong saw the obvious chemistry between them and boiled over with jealously. "Well that's nice but I think Bom needs to go back to her own practice room." Ji Yong said shooting Top a death glare. "I will her."
"Oh, thanks Ji Yong," she said. "Bye Top," she added with flirty smile.
"My god," Ji Yong thought as he took her to her practice room. "What she see in him?" He was taken from his thoughts by a loud harrumph from Bom. "We're here," she said. Bom studied his face and her face broke into a smile. 
"Yah! Why are you smiling? What's so funny?"
"You! Your cute way of being jealous!" Suddenly Ji Yong felt embarrassed. "I wasn't jealous you can flirt with who ever you want!" He stomped off, making Bom burst out in a fit of laughter before going in the practice room.
__________________________
 
"Aah, my legs hurt after all that practice," Bom exclaimed to herself laying down on the bed. There were two sharp raps on her bedroom door. "Chaerin, I don't care what it is, I am not getting up!" She exclaimed. The door swung open and instead of a scolding Chaerin, Top came in with a funny look on his face. 
"Hey alien noona!" He said. "Wanna go on a date with me?"She was shocked by his question and nodded. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the dorm.
"Uh... Top, I think you overlooked something." He stopped suddenly.
"What?"
"As a trainee, I'm not allowed to leave the YG Building without permission."
"Oh, I didn't overlook that. I've got it covered." He smiled at Bom and continued moving. Top lead her up to the rooftop.
"Woah!" She said. The view was breathtaking, the pool glistened and emitted green light. Right by the pool were two pool chairs with blankets layed out and champagne next to them.
"Top-ah you didn't have to do this!" Bom exclaimed excitedly.
"Yes I did," he said as he grabbed my hand and sat me down on one of the pool chairs. Top picked up the champagne  and poured it into two glasses offering Bom one. 
"Thank you." She said. She tipped back the glass and took a sip. "Look! She gasped as she saw the sun setting. "It is so beautiful!" 
"Not as beautiful as you."
"Omo, so cheesy!" She laughed at his remark. They talked until Bom fell asleep and Top snuggled up next to her and also fell asleep.
__________________________
 
Ji Yong sulked as he walked up the stairs going to find Top. YG had called a meeting and Top was nowhere to be found. Ji Yong had to find him or suffer the wrath of YG. He was going to check the roof. He pushed the roof doors open and looked around. There across the pool was Bom cuddled up to Top with a champagne bottle next to them half empty. Ji Yong was boiling over with anger until he saw an easy way to take revenge. He smirked. "You're in for it Top," he said to himself. He went over and woke them both up. He said quickly,"Meeting downstairs for everyone in YG." Then he wordlessly walked back through the roof top doors. Top and Bom got up and started down the stairs. 
"You think he's mad?" Bom said
"Who? Ji? Nah, he'll be fine," Top said. Bom smiled at him as they entered the meeting room.
__________________________
After the meeting
"That was such an interesting meeting," Top said sarcastically while winking at Bom, who gave him a big hug. "Wait here," he said. "I've got a surprise for you." 
"Okay," Bom said giggling. Top ran off. 
"This is my chance," Ji Yong thought. He walked into the hallway. "Bom! Hey! What's up?" He ran up beside her and they slowly started walking down the hallway.
"Actually, I really wanted to see you," Bom said. "I need your help on a few dance steps in Lollipop."
"Sure thing." He quickly grabbed the hand closest to him so that he was holding her hand. She on the other hand was trying to figure out how to tell him to let go of her hand without hurting his feelings. At that point, a tall handsome man with dark hair rounded the corner with white tulips in his hand. Top dropped the tulips when he saw Ji Yong holding Bom's hand. Bom looked up and her eyes widened. "Top, it's not what it looks like. I-" she began to say. But he cut her off, "I should have known." He said and Bom's heart broke as he ran off leaving the tulips on the floor.