CHAPTER 1

FAMILY (ENG VERS)

 

GUYS, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT! PLEASE...

 

There is a guy and a woman who still sleeps peacefully in their own bed in one room. Eventhough the voice of the alarm keep ringing so loudly, but no one of them want to open their eyes. But, after a few minute decided to open her eyes and stop the alarm and go back to her bed. But, when she wants to close her eyes, she heard a little girl’s voice that knocked her room. So, she wake up and open the door. The little girl quickly hugs the women tightly.

“Mommy…Mommy….”

“Aigoo.. Yoo Jin.. Why are you crying?”Her mom softly asking the little girl and wipe her tears

“I have a bad dream Mommy… I can’t sleep again…”

“Oc.. Stop crying. Hm.. Mommy’s here. Now, let’s go down.. We will have breakfast.. Kajja”She said and take her daughter to go out of her room..

“But Mommy… Daddy?”

“AISH.. Just leave your daddy …”

So, the women and the little girl out of the room to go down and leave the guy who still sleep peacefully in his bed.

“Yoo Jin-ah.. Today Mommy will be very busy at the hospital. So, you must go to halmeoni’s house hm?”The women said as she put some milk to her daughter glass.

“But Mommy.. Today is Saturday.. Can’t we play together?”

“Mianhae.. Mommy really busy.. Just try to ask your daddy…”

“Huh.. Daddy must be really busy too…”She said and pouted.

In the middle of their conversation, suddenly a guy coming to their way and greeting the little girl..

“Good morning Yoo Jin..”He said and kiss the little girl’s cheek

“Morning too Daddy..”She said and kiss her daddy’s cheek back..

“Yah! Im Yoona! Why you didn’t wake me up?! Do you want me to be late!”He said to the women in front of him who still eat her croissant happily..

“Oops.. What is my problem? It’s your fault if you didn’t hear the alarm’s voice! And I don’t care. You know that we already agree right not to intervene to each other’s problem…”

“AISH.. Just forget it.. I don’t want to fight with you in the morning… Where is my breakfast?”Ask the guy as he looking for his breakfast.

“Just take it in the microwave. I already warm it.”

And then the guy take his breakfast and sit beside his daughter. And the women take a cup and make a coffee from her husband.

“Daddy, can you play with me today?”The little girl asking her daddy who still eat his breakfast in rush..

“Mianhae Yoo Jin.. Daddy will  be very busy today.. Just play with your Mommy today.. Hm?”

“But Mommy said she is busy too! Huh… I must go to Halmeoni’s house again!”

“Mianhae.. How about if we go dinner together at night? After Daddy finish my job.. How about that?”

“Oc.. But, will Mommy come too?”

“Molla.. But, if mommy have time, I will join you..”She said and smile to her daughter.

“Oppa, can you take Yoo Jin to Eomma’s house? I really busy today. I have a lot of patients this afterno9on..”

“Im Yoona, this is still morning. You take her to Eomma  Hm? I have to meet my client 11 am…”

“Oppa! Yesterday I already take her to Eomma! Now, it’s your turn! I have to check my other patients this morning…”

“Nope.. I can’t.. You take her today..”

“Nope.. You!”

“You!”

“You!”

The little girl feel really stress when she saw her parent fighting like this eventhough she already see this almost everyday.

“YOO JIN WON’T GO TO HALMEONI’S HOUSE IF MOMMY AND DADDY DON’T TAKE ME GO THERE TOGETHER! I DON’T CARE!”She yelled and walking to her room in the 2nd floor.

“AISH.. Oppa! It’s all because of you!”

“Hah? What is my fault? You know it Saturday right? So, it means it’s not my schedule to take her or pick her up…”

“AISH. Just forget it! Take a bath now! I don’t want to late…”

“Oc.. Oc..”

“Ahjumma, please take care of this mess.. I’m in hurry..”She said to the old women who working as a maid in this house.

She go to the 2nd floor and open her daughter’s door softly. She come towards the little girl who crying at her pink bed and sit beside her..

“Mianhae Yoo Jin-ah.. Mommy and Daddy make you crying again.”She said and caressed the little girl’s hair gently..

“I HATE MOMMY AND DADDY! You didn’t love Yoo Jin!”

“Yoo Jin-ah.. Mianhae.. Jeongmal Mianhae.. It’s not like that. Mommy and Daddy really busy today… We really love you dear.”

“No! Mommy lying! Mommy and Daddy never love Yoo Jin!”

“Dear, please understand… Mommy really busy.. Hm.. Mommy promise you if we have time we will go to Jeju Island next time. Eotte?”

“But when? Mommy always busy…”

“How about next week? Mommy’s friend will held a wedding in there..”

“Chinjja?”

“Neh, So please don’t mad at us again. Mommy will take you to Halmeoni’s house..”

“Take a bath now, Mommy will prepare your clothes…”

“Neh..”

The little girl happily take her towel and go to the bathroom and her Mommy prepare her clothes. After that she go to her room and prepare her husband shirt and her own shirt.

After they’re finishing their activity in the house, the go to the car which drive by her husband. The guy keep looking forward at the way, the women who sit beside him close her eyes peacefully, and the little girl who sit at the back playing with her pink PSP happily.

------------------------FLASHBACK--------------------------

My name is Im Yoona. I am a children’s doctor who graduate for Harvard University. Back then, I think I have a perfect life. I came from a wealthy family. My daddy is a famous specialist Heart’s doctor in Korea and My mom is a lecture. But, so sad they are already divorce when I was little. I decided to study in USA because I don’t want to depend on my family. I want to be an independent woman. But, so sad, my perfect life have to turned because of my brother.

I have a brother called Im Donghae, he is a success lawyer. He married a beautiful young designer called Choi Soo Yeon ar people known as Jessica. 5 Years ago, God blessed my brother’s family with a beautiful daughter name Im Yoo Jin. The big family is really happy with this baby because this is their first grandchild. And especially me. But, their happiness have to stooped, because when Yoo Jin still 2 years old her parent die because of airplane’s accident. So tragic right? Do you know, that time her mother is pregnant for their second child.. Is so sad if I remember that moment.

Because of that tragic accident, 3 years ago I must marry with my sister in-law’s brother called Choi Siwon. Choi Siwon is my brother’s partner. He is a lawyer who graduated from Harvar University. Honestly, he is my brother’s junior. But, because he is smart so he can work as my brother’s partner.

We must marry because our parents didn’t want to see her beloved granddaughter become an orphaned child. At first, I refused it of this crazy idea. But, I changed my mind. Our parents afraid no one will love her as we do because we are only her aunty and uncle. If we marry with another person, our parents afraid if our husband/wife can’t love her as their own child. Eventhough, it’s a hard decision, but I must agree with it. Eventhough it means I must let go my own happiness.

Eventhough we already married 3 years ago, but because that time Yoo Jin is still little so he lives with  Siwon’s Family. So, it means I didn’t live with Siwon. But, the real marriage started 1 month ago when Yoo Jin 5 years old. Our parents give her to us who name as her parents..

Our parents give us a very big and luxury house. It has 5 rooms. At first I really happy when I know the house has 5 rooms, because it means I don’t have to sleep with Siwon. But, our parents didn’t let us to sleep at different room, because they think it will be weird if Yoo Jin knows if we have saperated room. So, I have a new idea. I decided to put a single bed in our room and Siwon sleep at king size bed. Of course, our parents didn’t know about it.

---------------------------------------FLASHBACK END--------------------

SIWON P.O.V

I keep looking forward at the way, and sometimes I looking at the women who still sleep peacefully beside me. Honestly, eventhough we have a different major and I 4 year older than her, but I really attracted to her when we were still in Harvard. Back then, I ever try to court her. But, I have to stop that when I know that she is my brother’s in law sister. So, to forget her, I decided to have a relationship with a girl name Korean girl name Tiffany,who lives in USA. But, 1 year ago she ask to broke up, without a reason.

After escorted Yoo Jin to Eomma’s house, I drive my car to the Seoul International Hospital, place where my wife works.

“Yoong.. Ireona.. We already arrive.”

“Ah.. Neh..”

She wake up from her sleep and fix her shirt and her hair. When she want to open the door car, I hold her.

“Yoong, don’t forget about our plan to dinner with Yoo Jin..”

“Ah. Neh.. I will confirm you at 6 pm.. Gomawo.”She said and go out from the car and enter the hospital lobby.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Times flew so fast. Siwon who still busy with the file in his table, finally give up and take his phone which keep ringing.

“Daddy.. Daddy.. Where are you?”The little girl’s voice asking her daddy..

Siwon who still looking at her paper, startled and looking at the clock in the wall of his office.. Oh no! It’s already 6pm!

“Ah.. Mianhae, Daddy still at the office. I will pick you up now..”

“Oc Daddy.. Don’t forget ask Mommy..”

After then Siwon started to tidying up his papers and told his secretary Sooyoung to finish a few things. After that he quickly take his vest and his bag and go to his car. He drive his car quite fast because he don’t want to let her little daughter sad again.

At the other place, there is a women who still busy take care of her patients who majority is a children. When she was checking on one child, suddenly her phones in his pocket ringing.

“Oppa, Mianhae.. I can’t go.. I still have a few patients..”

“Oh.. When will you finish?”

“I don’t know. Maybe at night.. Just go back first with Yoo Jin. I can go back with Taxi..”

“Oc…”

She breathed heavily, honestly she feel miserable because she can’t join her husband and her daughter/ But, what can she do. There are still a few patients. After that she put her phone to his pocket again and continues her job.

“Who ‘s calling doctor? Is it your husband?”One of the mother’s child asking her.

Yoona just smile to her, because she really don’t know what should she say.

“Aigoo.. Your husband must be very lucky to have a wife like you. Smart, beautiful, and especially very kind… By the way, what your husband’s job?”

She quite for a moment, and answer the lady’s asking with a very small voice.

“Lawyer..”

“Aigoo.. You two must be a very perfect couple!”

Yoona just smile again. Honestly, this is not the first time she heard a comment like this.

“By the way, is Yoo Jin is doctor’s daughter?”

“Neh..”

“Aigoo.. You must have a really happy family. But, I suggest you not too busy with your job, doctor. However, family should be number 1! Especially your child.. She needs your attention more.”

“Neh.. Gomawo for your suggestion..”

At the other place, Siwon keep looking his daughter in front of her who mad because of her mother who cannot join them for dinner together.

“Yoo Jin… Please don’t mad again. Just enjoy our dinner. What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t want to eat! I want Mommy!”

“Yoo Jin-ah.. Your Mommy is still busy.. We eat first hm?”

“Nope!”

“Yoo Jin-ah. What if Daddy buy you a toy or doll after this? But you should eat first..”

The little girl, who was mad started to thinking. And after that he looks to her Daddy innocently.

“Daddy, can you buy me a toy to create a little baby?”

“HAH?”

“Neh Daddy.. Yoo Jin want a toy like that.. My friend’s say it is very fun to have a little baby. ..”

“Yoo Jin-ah.. That.. Hm.. There is no toy like that..”

“So, how can they have a little baby to play with? Yoo Jin want too! Mommy and Daddy always busy, so if Yoo Jin have a little baby, Yoo Jin can have a mate to play. I want to have a many little baby…”

Siwon really confused how to answer the little girl’s asking. The, she remember Yoona, he think that it should be her who explain it to Yoo Jin.

“Yoo Jin-ah.. When we arrive home, you just ask Mommy about it..”

“Wae?”

“Because if she wants, she will be the one who gives you a little baby..”

The little girl didn’t understand with her daddy’s answer. So, Siwon decided to divert her attention to call the waitress and order some food.

YOONA P.O.V

I really feel tired after finishes my job. I decided to go down to the Café and fill my stomachs which already need some food. When, I want to eat the food in front of me, my phone ringing.

“Yoong, do you already finish?”

“Neh Oppa..  Where are you now?”

“We’re at the doll’s store. I will pick you up 30 minutes again…”

“Ah.. You don’t have.. I can go back by taxi..”

“No, it’s Ok.. It’s not so far from your hospital.. “

“Oc.. I will wait you at lobby..”

After that I put my phone into my pocket and continue to eat. But, when I want to eat, my attention go to a women who hold a little baby. She looks worry and sometimes touch the baby forehead. So, I decided to leave my table and walk to the women. She looks like at my age too. It just she look mature and more beautiful.

“Annyeng Hasaeyo. I am a child’s doctor. Looks like your baby is sick?”

“Neh.. I don’t know why, but since this evening he has a high fever. And this night he vomited when I give him milk. I really worried. But,I heard that all the child’s doctor already off..”

“How about if we bring him to my room? I can check him for a while?”

“Ah.. Neh.. Gomawo..”

So, this women and her Eomma follow me to my room and after that I check on the little baby.

“How old is he?”

“4 months..”

“Is it ok if I inject him?”

“Neh…”

So, I inject him and the little baby started to stop crying.

“Looks like, this baby have a serious sickness. I suggest you to bring him to check his blood in the laboratory tomorrow.. I will give you some medicine, if this night his fever rising, just give this first, it will reduce his fever..”

“Gomawo. I really don’t know what to do if I didn’t met you. Can I have your card?”

“You’re welcome.. It’s my job.. This is my card. If there is any problem, you can contact me. By the way, what’s your name?”

“My name is Tiffany Hwang.  What’s doctor name?”

“My name is Yoona… Im Yoona..”

After checking on that baby, I running to the basement where my husband already park his car because wait me too long.

“Mianhae”

“It’s ok.. Do you already eat?”

I just nodded my head

“You are a doctor, but you cannot take care of your own.. Ckck…”

Eventhouh I’m not really close with him, but sometimes I think he really concern to me eventhough he not shows it clearly. On the way home,  Yoo Jin who sleep at the back already fall asleep, Siwon who sit beside me keep driving and I just looking at the window and rub my stomach who hurts because lately I always eat late again.

“Are you sick?”

“Neh.. My stomach hurts again.”

“You didn’t bring your medicine?”

“Ani.. I think it because this few days I eat late again…. So, my stomach hurts again.”

AUTHOR P.O.V

Siwon turned his car and stopped at in front of the drugstore. He goes down and buy a medicine and a drink for his wife. After he pay and want go back to his car, suddenly he looks at the small porridge restaurant which almost closes. He running to the restaurant and go in.

“Mianhae Ahjumma.. Can I buy 1 portion porridge?”

“Mianhae.. But, we already close..”

“Please Ahjumma.. I really need it.. Ani.. I mean my wife need it..”

“But it’s already late. Is your wave craving?”

“HAH?”Siwon really shocked when he heard what the Ahjumma’s asking.

“If your wife is craving, I will make it for you. I have pregnant before… If your wife is in your car, just bring her here… It’s not good for her, if she wait too long.”

The old lady goes into the kitchen and leave Siwon who still confused of what he heard. After that, he go out and help Yoona to go into the restaurant. Yoo Jin walks beside her Mommy.

After they arrived, they sit at the round table. Siwon sit beside Yoona and Yoo Jin sit beside Siwon.

“Yoong, you must eat porridge first. After that you eat the medicine..”

Not long after that, the old lady put a bowl of porridge in front of them. Siwon take a spoon at the tablr and fed Yoona because Yoona is very sick right now. After a few spoon, Yoona feel  really nausea, so Siwon help Yoona to go to the small toilet at the restaurant.

Yoo Jin started to worry look at her mommy who keep vomit. When her Mommy and her Daddy back to the table, she look at her Mommy worriedly..

“Mommy, are you okay?”

“Ne.. Mommy’s fine dear…”She said and give her daughter a smile.

The old lady who sit at at the table in front of them look at the family happily. She then wake up and approach Yoo Jin..

“Aigoo.. Your Mommy is not sick dear.. She is pregnant. She’s having a little baby in her stomach so it’s not weird if she nausea and vomit..”She smile to Yoo Jin and caressed the little girl’s hair gently.

“MWO?”

“Oh No!”

“Baby?”

-TBC-

THX N GBU…

PLEASE COMMENT.