Chapter 9

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

It was the last day of our exam and after that, we don't have classes anymore. After I passed my testpaper I immediately went outside and looked for Baekhyun. I saw him going on my way and I waved my hand through the crowd so that he can immediately see me. When he reached my spot he immediately smile and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. He really smell so good. When he pulled back, he brushed some hair that covers my face. 

"How's your exam?" He said. He then put his hands on my waists. 

"It's a bit hard but I can manage it. So glad all the things I reviewed were on the exam." I said while smilling.

"That's good then."

"How about yours?" I ask.

"Shessh, Chicken." He said with a grin.

"Aigoo~ so full of yourself huh?" I said and slightly knock his forehead.

He just grin and shrug. "Let's go? I'll treat you to lunch." Baekhyun offered.

"Sure! I'm famished." I said and pouted. 

"Dwaegi"

"Am not!"

"Of course you are."

"I said am NOT!" I then walked ahead of him and acted mad

Baekhyun just laugh and immediately came after me.

He hold my arms and I just give him a hard look. "Sorry, I know you're not a pig. You're an angel sent down from the heaven to be at my side always. Forgive me now?" He said sincerely.

I can't help but to smile at what he said. "Arasso~ I forgive you."

"Now where is my kiss" He said while puckering his lips and close his eyes. I just laugh at him and shove my hand to his lips. "Stop playing. Let's go." I said and entered his car. He then went to the driver seat and buckled our seatbelts. 

"What do you want to eat?" Baek said while starting the engine. 

"I don't know. You choose." I said while playing temple run on his phone.

"Okay." And with that Baekhyun drove off.

 

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

Today I was planning in bringing her to a 5 star restaurant. I am going to tell her everything about me. Who I really was. I don't want to hide it anymore from her. I look at the passenger seat and saw her concentrating on playing temple run 2. The way she pouts everytime the character falls makes me really want to kiss that pouting lips. When we arrived at the restaurant, I immediately went out and opened her door. She was in awe of the place. 

"Baek, this place looks very expensive. I can't afford the food here. I don't want to wash the plates here if we won't be able to pay our bills." Shin said and starts to whine.

"It's okay. You won't wash the dishes. I promise you. Let's go inside now?" I said and offered my hand for her to hold. She took a deep breath and took my hands. I can't help but smile whenever our hands intertwine. We went inside and one waiter attends and guided us to our reserved seats.

"Here's the menu sir, maam. I'll come back later if you two have already decided what to order." And with that the waiter bowed and left. I look at Shin and found her frowning at the menu.

"Why are you giving that look on the menu?" 

"The foods here are so expensive Baek. Are you sure you can pay it?" She said looking at my eyes.

"Of course I'm serious Shin. Now pick whatever you like." And I look back again at the menu. I took a peek through the menu to see what she was doing and I found her looking at the menu with that frown again. I just shook my head and chuckled.

The waiter came back again.

"May I take your order now maam, sir?" the waiter said with a smile.

"I'll take today's special dish"

"Okay sir. How about you maam?"

I look at Shin and she was still looking at the menu. I sigh and just ordered for her. 

"The special dish also for the lady" I said and then she gave me a confusing look. I just smiled at her.

"Dessert sir?"

"Just 2 chocolate cake. And a mango drink for the lady. That's all." I then gave the menu to the waiter.

"Your order will be served at least 20 minutes sir." The waiter bowed and left.

"Yah! That dish you ordered is so expensive!" She said and pouted. I just laugh at her.

"Shin, I said don't worry about it. I can handle it. Do you not trust me?" I said and hold her hand.

"I trust you Baek but it's just.. how can you pay it? You're still just a student." 

"Shin, I have something to say to you." I said looking at her eyes.

"What is it? Don't tell me you really can't pay it?" She said and her eyes went round.

I chuckled at her actions. "Aigoo~ not that. About me. Who really I am."

She just stared at me and give me a questioning look. "Shin. I'm not just an ordinary student. I'm an Heir. I'm the only son of the owner of the B Company. I'm sorry I hide it from you Shin.." I look at her eyes and I can see that she was shocked by what I just confess.

"Yo-you're an heir? But why are you studying in our school?" She asked. Confused.

"I just like keeping my profile low. I don't want other people to know who i am. Geez, having a bunch of fake friends and just wanting to be by my side just because i'm rich, I don't want that, I don't want that attention. And i'm glad I transferred to Seoul University, I have the chance to know someone like you, to be with you. Are you angry at me because I kept my identity from you?" I said.

She sigh and look back at me. "No. I'm not angry. I'm just stunned at what you said. My gosh. Now how should I make myself presentable infront of your parents. Wait, did they know about us?" 

I nod. "Every step of the way, they were there to help me pursue you. Especially my mom. She always make the Cheese Waffles." I said and winked.

"Baek~ " She sighed. I hold her hand and kissed the top of it. I gave her a reassuring smile. At that moment, the waiter came with our orders and left after placing it to our table.  

"Let's eat now okay? Don't worry about it. We'll stay the same. Nothing will change."

And with that we started eating. I'm just glad I've told Shin about my true identity. I don't want to hide anything from her.

 

----------------------------------------

OWWW! Hello! I updated again! ^^,

Is this chapter okay? Comment below ;) I love reading your comments!!

hehehe. I'll update as soon as possible. I LOVE YOU GUYS :*

 

--krisiane