FINAL !

I will never let you go..... Again..

 

 
 
you wont believe it,..but the first time i saw you,... it seems that i know you for so long.. :))
 
 

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Hanah's P.O.V
 
 
 
 i stopped infront of my assigned classroom, i looked up to the sign " I-D"... i sighed then i take a peek at the door.. the students seems very busy talking with each other.. Yes! it's the perfect time for me to come in.. so that no one would notice me... i take a deep sigh but before i could enter the teacher pushed me inside... i did'nt know she was there the whole time.. the class turned silent then they all looked at me who just came inside out of nowhere.. 
 
 
"  So.. " the teacher started.. the students go back to their proper seats "  we  have an exchange student here" she said grinning at me
. " please introduce yourself" she said, dragging me infront... i stood there then i keep my head down.. i really hate introducing myself especially gaining attention.. so not me... i just keep my head down.. focusing at the floor. i can feel their stare towards me... arrgh,,, it give me chills.
 
 
i sighed. " Annyong haseyo.. jireum Hanah cho Imnida.. Bang gap sup nee da" i said, then bowed at them.. (A/N" i Dunno if this is the right way of introducing yourself in korean... keke... mianneh if i'm wrong..)
 
 
 
"alright class, please be nice to her." the teacher said. tapping my shoulder. " here-" She said. " Ms. Cho from now on this will be your seat." she said leading me to a vacant seat next to a guy who was i think sleeping ? :} i can't see his face because he has his hoodie on..
 
 
 
" Mr. Lee" the teacher said slamming her stick on his desk. he tiredly get up..   the students laugh. then turned silent when the teacher glare at them. "take your hoodie off" the teacher commanded.. i looked as he take his hoodie off..then to my surprise.. IT WAS HIM !!! i take a step backward with a  oh-my-god face.. he looked at me.
"Ms. cho, is there something wrong?" the teacher asked me.
 
 
i can't speak.. why is he here??? what? !!! How--- No. Th-that! how dare he show his face to me after what he have done .. i can't hold myself anymore.. i want to slap him right away.. .  " Ms, cho are you alright?" the teacher asked me again. i flinched. " I-I-" i said as tears started to form in my eyes.. " Ms. cho, are you alright??" the teacher asked me again. he looked at me, i can feel his stare is giving me goosebumps.. i don't want to be near that guy..  i looked around and saw all of the students were staring at me with a O.o face.. he just looked at me then smirk.
 
 
 
"I-I don't wa..nt ... here.." I stuttered. then i keep my head down.
"well,..this is the only vacant seat.. ms. cho.. is there something wrong ?" 
i looked at her and she's crossing her arms.. i looked at HIM,... 
"A-Aniyo" i stuttered.. i can feel my voice is trembling.. i so wanted to cry right now..
"then fine.. please sit already...we were about to begin our class" she said then walk infront.
 
 
 
i slowly take my seat.. i can't believe i was sitting next to him.. i can't help it.. a tear fell down from my eye. i clenched my fists. it was 3 years ago since that.... i really can't forget what he had done...right now, just by looking at HIS face.. i feel my heart is torn into pieces again.. i already moved on.. i can't believe.. he's sitting right next to me..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taemin P.O.V
 
 
 
 
i was having this nice nap when suddenly a crazyhag slammed my desk.. Aish* i Tiredly get up... taking off my hoodie AND getting ready to shout at that crazyhag..
"BW-" i cut my sentence when i notice a familiar face standing next to her.. she seems shocked.. i looked at her face, her eyes are getting watery... she seems so familiar... she was standing stiff,her face turned pale.. then she's directly staring at me
 
 
" Ms. cho are you alright" the crazyhag.. i mean my teacher asked her.. she's just looking staright at me.. i looked at her,, she looked shocked, i was too.. i-i see her,, again... 
"Ms. cho are you alright?" the teacher asked her again.. 
"n-neh" she said,..
 
 
she slowly sit next to me,..she turned away when i looked at her.. then she bowed her head, her hair covering her face.. then a tear fall from her eyes.... i know im the cause of that tear.. Look,.. i did'nt hurt her.. it was 3 years ago.... i can't concentrate the whole period.. i just kept looking  at her.. the memories just keep on flashing on my mind.. i.. just want to forget her.. for the past years.. b-but now... when i saw her face,.. i feel something different,..  right now i wanted to talk to her,..i wanted to explain to her everything... I-I want to.... then the bell rang,.. i snapped out of my thoughts... i looked at her seat but she's alredy mking her way out of the door... i rushed towards her,..
 
 
 
" W-Wa-" i said,. then a guy block me infront,..
 
 
"Hey, Taemin-ah.." i noticed that it was Onew hyung,.. 
 
 
"Yah ! what's up?" Minho said... 
 
 
" hey,.. let's go the the cafeteria now,... Im STARVING.." Jonghyung bursted in,.. then they dragged me all the way to the cafeteria..... we found our place in the cafeteria,. we sat there,, they were busy chatting with each other,.. when jonghyung turned to me,.
 
 
" is there something wrong-" Jonghyung said " You look pale" he said,.. sipping on his soda.
 
 
" Aniyo,..." i said.. " it's just..." i sighed.. then rest my head on the table.
 
 
" yah, taemin.. why are you so uneasy?" Minho said... raising his eyebrows. i just ignored him..
 
 
 
" it's just... she's here...." i said.. staring blankly
 
 
" who?" they said in unison.. they all looked at me,.. waiting for me to answer,
 
 
"Well.. " i started to tell them what just happened earlier.." remember.. Cho  hanah.??" i said.. feeling this is not the right time to open up this conversation.. but my hyungs would not stop bothering me unless i told them what's my problem.. so i have no choice. they all stopped what they are doing and looked at me,.
 
 
.----silence------
 
 
"Wh-what about her?" Jonghyung break tthe silence.
 
 
" the girl,.. you just played with?" key said, he said it comfortably,..like he's just been used to it..
 
 
"ANIYO!" i shouted as i stood up.. .. i did'nt ever played on  her,,.my feelings for her were tue... 
the students looked at us.. then they started murmuring... i gave them death glares. 
 
 
"yah,yah,.." onew said, calming me down... 
 
 
"I-Im just gonna take a walk.." i said, excusing myself.. i don't want to get this
conversation any longer.. i walked out..
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hanah's P.O.V
 
 
 i can't concentrate on what the teacher is talking about earlier.. i just keep my head down the whole period... glad the teacher did'nt notice me.. then HIM.. i can feel that he's looking at me also.. guess he already recognized me.  when the bell finally rang i stood up then went outside,. im not in the mood for eating. aish* i wish me and my bestfriend are in the same section.. :((..   i was sitting all by myself in a bench, near a tree. there are just few students eating here so i feel relaxed.. finally peace and quiet.. i sighed., then i feel someone poke my arm. i turned around.
 
"Nicole-ah,.. " i said... i was surprised to see her,
 
 
" hanah-ah,.. why are you here?" she said.. giving me a hug.. " are you okay?"
 
 
"N'Neh... i just don't feel well" i lied.. 
 
 
"Bwoh? do you want to go to the clinic" she asked worried.. 
 
 
"A-aniyo,..  i can handle myself,.." i said then give her fighting sign...
 
 
" are you sure ? cause it looks like you're not really fine." she raised her eyebrows..
 
 
" Im fine, really.. i just need to go back to class". i said as i get up.
 
 
" Awww, i really wish that we are in the same class" Nicole pouted,..
 
 
"me too.. "  then we hugged each other.. 
 
 
i make my way to my class,.. there are already few students walking,. im not in the mood to go back to class.. especially  HE'S my seatmate... i-i just need some air so i run headed to the rooftop.. Aish* it's my first day here.. and im skipping classes.. Aish* im not just in the mood.. :((.. i walked towards the fence then look at the sky.. the wind is blowing my hair,.. i can feel the soft breeze.. i sighed... then i remember HIM again all of the memories that we spend together.
 
 
Me and taemin are in a good relationship 3 years ago,. i dearly loved him and he felt the same way for me too.. he said im the only girl that makes him feel that way...and he will never let me go.. he  promise that he will be faithful to me.. B-But that incident.. i can't believe he will do that.. it was a cold february i make my way to his house and when i was about to open the door of his room.. i-i saw him with another girl on the bed....sharing the same blanket,.. of course i cried..i ran before he could explain to me,..and never show my face to him again.. i went to the states and live there.. then i went back here in korea to continue my studies.. hoping to forget him.. B-But the way he looked at me earlier... i remember all the precious memories that we spent together.. the way he will cupped my cheek, the way he would let me rest my head on his head,.. the way he would say " i love you".. the way he would hug me..
 
 
 
I thought i already moved on.. b-but.... a tear fell down from my eyes again.. i looked up to the sky,.. my tears kept on falling....then i heard someone closed the door... i turned around to see who it was... then to my surprise.. IT WAS HIM... he was standing there..his hands on his pocket and.. he's looking at me....  then he walk towards me.. i take a step backward.
 
 
"Wh-What are you doing here" I said...i clenched my fist. he didnt say anything.. he walk beside me then to the fence..he's looking at the sky.
 
 
" What d-do you want..?" i said,.. im already pissed off.. " I said what do you wa-" 
 
 
" I want you" he cut my sentence.. then he looked at me, his eyes were full of sincerity and truthfulness.. i looked away.
 
 
" pssh.." i scoffed " do you want me to believe in your lies again" as much as i wanted to say it with power but my voice turns out to be trembling
 
.
" i.. want you" he repeated.. 
 
 
" th-then why.. did you.. do that?" i said as tears escaped from my eyes.. i can't hold of it.. he cupped my cheek,.. then wipe away my tears with his thumb..
 
 
"it's not what you think it is... " he said,.. holding my other hand while his other hand still cupping my cheek.
 
 
"Then what do you want me too think of it" i shouted..  my heart hurts just by recalling that.. that.. happening.. " that's enough.. i can't handle it anymore... why.... why do you keep hurting me?" i said.. my voice is trembling..
 
 
 
"I-I-" he said,.. i did'nt finish his sentence, i already ran towards the door.. just before i could open it.. a pair of arms wrapped around my waist..pulling me closer.. i turned around.. but it just hold me more tightly..
 
 
" i dont want to see you cry..." he said.. 
 
 
"wh-" i tried to struggle but his hug just hold me more more tightly..
 
 
" I still love you" he said.. i stopped from struggling when his words registered in my mind.
 
 
 
i turned around to face him.. he loosen his grip..i turned around.. then suddenly he kissed me,.. i tried to struggle but he hold my waist more tightly pulling me closer to him.. i give up,.. i respond To his kisses... i place my hand at the back of  his neck..i playedwith  his hair.. while he was holding my waist, his left hand cupping my face,.. we stayed like that for about 5 minutes.. then we let go,.. he kissed me passionately,.. he don't want to let go until i stop.. he looked at me his eyes were shining brightly.. he was smiling.. then he hugged me again..
 
 
"I will not hurt you anymore" he whispered in my ear.... 
 
 
" i love you hanah and that feeling will never be changed" he hugged me more tightly,..
 
 
" just give me another chance"
 
 
 
 
Taemin P.O.V
 
 
 
i can't stand to see her cry like that.... im telling her how i still feel for her.. i still loved her and that feeling will never changed.. i tried to find her when she left, i just heard that she went to the states.. after she left me,. my heart is torn into pieces,.. i blame myself for anything. .. i never got serious in love again.. then i saw her again.. i will never let her go...again..
 
 
 
she ran towards the door,.. just before she could open the door, i wrapped my arms around her waist.. she struggle to let go.. but i hold her more tightly.. 
 
 
" i still love you"  i said.. full of sincerity, she stop from struggling then turned around to face me... her eyes is watery,...but it still sparkles,..  i leaned in and KISSED her,... as i touch her lips i dont want to le go... i kissed her passionately.. at first she tried to struggle but later on she give up she respond to my kisses.. we kissed passionately,...i treasured every moment with her. i don't want to end this moment with her.. then she stop enad let go... i look her in at  her in the eyes.. then i hugged her,,,  i missed her so much, her sparkling eyes,.. soft lips,.. the scent of her hair.. i don't want to lose her anymore... i hug her tight.
 
 
" i will not hurt you anymore" i whispered to her.." i love you hanah.. that feeling will never be change. just give me another chance" i said to her sincerely.. i can feel her arms wrapped around mine. then i kissed her again.. this time with more passion..
she stop to take a breath.. she was turning red.. i just smiled at her reaction..
 
 
"taemin-ah," she said.." nado saranghae"... my heart lift with joy when she say those words.. .. i will never let yoy get hurt again.. i promise,, i will love you with all my heart........
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----END------
 
 
 

 

this story is SHORT, i know,.. heheh,.. it's because i was typing it while waiting for my unnie.... ''___" .. it's kinda rush,,,... jweosonghamnida.. :((  

wehehe... aish* sorry for the bad grammar and some descriptions of the story..i did'nt edit it so well.. :(((( so, hope you still understand it.. kekekeke ''________________" ..

a/n: "__" yay! finally i finished my first oneshot... im still working on with my other stories.. :)) hope you like it.. haha... :)) i just think that taemin suits the character most.. :)))))) haha..:)) 

have fun reading ;) please.. do comment , keke.. i will appreciate it really.. :))

heart