The reason why they’re different

The Reason

 

Bath time

“Hae!! It’s my turn to bath Eunhae!!!” My y mommy said. Well, I know that I’m young but I’m not too young to not knowing that my mom is y.

“But, I want to play with her in bathtub.” My hot daddy whined. Well, I know that--- okay you know what sentence I’m going to say....

So, this scene is always happens every morning. Repeat... EVERY ING MORNING! They will fight like this every morning while the one saying that the day is his turn to bathe me and the other one say he want to play with me. What a beautiful morning I have in here.

Daddy put me down on the bed and he continues whining at my mom. I’m a kid (or maybe a baby??) But I’ve never whining this much. Something is wrong with my parents.

“Rock paper scissor!” Both of them yelled. Scissor vs scissor. Both of them sighed in relief. I don’t know that this simple game can make two adults nervous to the death.

“Rock paper scissor!!” Both of them yelled again. Rock vs scissor. And the winner goes to, y mommy!

“YEAH!!!! See!! It’s my turn so don’t try to cheat the rules, Hae!!” My mom said while picked me up from the bed. I saw my dad pouted.

“Aw Hae. Don’t pout. Now, go to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast.” My mom said before close the bathroom door. He locked the door so my dad won’t be able to come inside and join our precious moment (well, my parents call it precious). In the bathtub, mom keeps playing at me while rubbing the soap all over my body. Sometimes he tickles me and we laughed.

 

Breakfast time

“Eunhae, say AAA” I did what mom told me to.

“Eunhae, the plane is going to landed. Open your mouth.” My dad said. I turn my head and reject his spoon. My dad is shock by my action.

“No. My baby hates me now” My dad said. I rolled my eyes. Here he goes again.

“Hyukkie, why Eunhae reject me?? Why!!? She doesn’t want me anymore.” He said dramatically.

“Stop it Hae. Of course she rejected your spoon. She still has the food in .” My mom explains. My dad nodded showing that he is understand. Both of them feed me alternately. They always do that.

 

After breakfast

“NO!! HYUKKIE!!! EUNHAE!!!” My dad yelled. He is being dragged by a man who’s taller than him.

“NO!! LET ME GO!!” My dad struggled.

“Hae!! Yah! Let my husband go!!!” My mom tried to freeing my dad.

“Just shut up and come with me!” the tall man said.

“NO!! PLEASE DON’T SEPARATE US!! I WANT TO BE WITH FAMILY!! LET ME GO!” My dad yelled again while my mom tried to pull him from the taller man.

“Yah Donghae! Eunhyuk! Stop this morning drama will you!!? Donghae need to go to work!” The tall man who is my uncle, Kyuhyun snapped. My parent always playing this drama whenever Uncle Kyu come to pick daddy up to go to work.

Daddy always refuses to go to the office and bring all his work to home because he want to play with me and mommy. That’s why Uncle Kyu always comes to our house every morning to force daddy to go to the office since daddy is the director of the company.

 

Midday

I was watching my favorite cartoon while drinking my milk on the sofa. My mom was at the kitchen, cutting vegetables for today’s dinner. After some minutes, I heard my mom stop cutting the vegetables and went to living room.

“Eunhae. Have you done your milk?” My mom ask. I nodded.

“Good. Time to take a nap.” My mom said. He put down my milk bottle on the table and carried me to the bedroom. He put me down on the bed before he lied down himself.

“Now, close your eyes baby.” My mom kissed my eyes and forehead. I close my eyes and sleep in his arms. I swear I just close my eyes in 6 seconds and I heard mommy’s phone ringing. Mommy uses his left hand to reach his phone.

“Hello?” Mommy said.

“Yah Hyukkie!! Don’t hug Eunhae while he is taking a nap! Today is my tur—“ Mommy hang up the call and switch off his phone.

“Sleep tight, sweetheart.”

 

Afternoon

“I’M HOME!” My dad exclaimed. My mom running from kitchen to the front door, he jumps on my dad like a koala when it saw a branch and hugs it tightly. I saw this scene every noon.

“Hae, I miss you.” My mom said. He hides his face in the crocks of daddy’s neck, arms on daddy’s neck, and legs on daddy’s waist. My mom is a koala human version.

“I miss you too Hyukkie.” My dad chuckled and kissed mommy’s forehead. Daddy walked to the living room whiles my mom still hanging on him.

“Eunhae, don’t you miss your dad?” My dad asked. My mom went to the kitchen to continue prepare the dinner. And from my last experience, daddy will cry nonstop if I ignore his question. So to prevent that thing, I extend my hand to show him that I want a hug. He grinned and picked me up.

“I miss you daddy.” I kissed his cheeks and he giggles like a girl. He kissed me too and smiled gently.

“I miss you too my little princess.” He said.

 

Dinner time

Scroll up and re-read “breakfast time”. There’s no a big different between breakfast and dinner. They do the same thing.

 

Bed time

“It’s my turn!”

“No!! It’ mine!!”

“No!” and another ‘no’ and another ‘no’ and another ‘no’.

Don’t ask me the reason of their ‘no’ fight. Please....

“Yesterday Eunhae hugged you. That means, tonight she’ll hug me.” Daddy said. Okay, I’ll explain. There’s no baby crib in this house. It’s not because my parents is poor to buy one. No! It’s not because of that. Daddy is the owner of the most powerful company in this state for God’s sake.

So why?? Because my hot daddy said “We don’t need it. Our baby will sleep with us so we’ll be more intimate and our baby will feel safe and secure in our arms.” And my y mommy said “OMG Hae! You’re right!! We’ll be more intimate than other families. My haehae is smart!!”

Yes, smart my . It was fine at first. But after I can talk, they start make this game. Should I call this game? Whatever. They make games that’s who’s going to be hugged by me at night. They agreed to it and now look at them. Fighting again while saying that tonight is their turn. *sigh* can’t they stop already??? *yawn* Ah I’m sleepy. Better sleep first. They’ll take at least 35 minutes to make a final decision.

 

Even though they’re different, even though I was annoyed by their behavior, I never ever ever ever regret to be born in this family.

I love this family. I love my hot daddy. I love my y mommy. And I love being Eunhae!!

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for the lameness, typos, grammatical error, and blah blah blah...

I just hope you enjoyed the story...