Final.

I can't love you.

 

 

I can't love you.

Listen to this song as you read.

 

 

 

 

He looked at me with mixed emotion on his face, “… and you?”

“What sir? I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention… my mother texted me.”

He shook his head and smiled, suddenly there was a short pause when our eyes met.

“Is there any problem?” He asked me and I looked down.

“By the way, I need to go now teacher! I hope my art work would win this contest.”

 

I ran and left him, ever since that day that incident happened; I don’t understand Teacher Hoon, he always gives things to do like, compiling canvases and doing decorations for the upcoming festival.

I was busy painting the banner when he came inside the art room,  he sat there for like five minutes.

 

Wait… There’s something similar with this kind of awkward scene.

 

“Do you need help?” he casually asked me as he went beside me, I just gave him a small smile.

“I think you need to go home now, it’s already late.” He added.

I shook my head, “I’m enjoying painting, though.”

“I insist that you should go home.” He took my paint brush and I stood up and bowed at him.

“Okay then teacher, I’ll leave you now.

 

 

The next day, it was Saturday and we don’t have classes. I woke up with a huge headache, good thing I manage to go downstairs to find some medicine on the drawer.

“Argh, where is it?” I opened few drawers when a photo caught my attention, I stared at it at first but then my hand took it and my eyes grew wide. “Honey, I’m home! I’m sorry if I took too much time, there are a lot of people in the wet market. But I bought your favorite shrimp and milk fish!”

I stood up and placed the photo on the table.

“Mom, who is this guy?”  I stared at my mom and she quickly took the photo on the table but I stopped her. “why? are you hiding something mom?”

“Honey that was a long time ago.”

“What? I don’t understand!” a tear fell from my left eye.

Mom quickly hugged me but I pushed her, “He’s the man in my dreams… this sounds silly but I’m in love with him.”

“You can’t love him!” she said and she let me sat on the chair. “You cannot love your father.”

 

 

 

My world fell.

 

 

“I can’t believe it.” I covered my face and cried; mom just patted my back and told me everything.

“I was a fan of his artworks when I met him at my senior year, probably he’s 18 and I’m 16.” She explained, I sobbed as I listened to her stories. “… And so that day I found out that I’m pregnant with you.”

“So that’s why…” I stopped crying and stared at my mother and there was a long pause, I cupped my forehead and covered my face. “I can’t believe but I don’t know why I dreamt of him.”

“Honey, there are a lot of guys for you but it’s not only him.” I nodded at my mother’s advice.

 

 

 

Three days passed, teacher and I got along well and I’m going to his residence to give him the materials since he asked me to buy some stuffs to complete the decors, I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell suddenly in less than a minute the door opened.

“Wow! Thanks, I didn’t expect that you’re early.”

I smiled.

“I already bought these yesterday but they said you’re absent.”

“Oh, why don’t you come inside and I’ll make some tea, do you like tea?”

“It’s fine with me.”

When I got inside, my jaw dropped because his living room is filled with paintings of different kinds, but something caught my eye.

“here you go.” I heard him as he placed the cup of tea on the table.

“teacher…”

“yes?” he saw me looking at the painting and he moved closer. “This is my most favorite painting.”

He looked at me as I silently stared at the painting.

“Because it’s the girl that I loved.”

 

 

I turn my back and faced him, “Teacher, what’s your real name?”

“huh? What do you mean?”

My eyes water as I stared at him, “is this you?” I showed him the photo that I found in my house.

“W-where did you get that?” his face was shocked too. 

 

 

“I got it from my mother.” I wiped my tears; his face fell. “So you’re Sehun, the guy I dreamt of and fell in love with… but turn out to be my father who left us.

“I didn’t mean to leave you two, it’s just because of our parents back then who disapproved our relationship.” He tried to explain. “So that’s why you looked like her, that’s why you can draw like me, that’s why I felt so much comfortable with you… it’s because you’re the fruit of our love.”

 

 

“I don’t understand all of you!” I shouted as tears trailed down on my face and went out.

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since that incident happened, I didn’t go out from my room, I hardly eat, smile like before and my mom got worried because I told her that I found out my art teacher was my father. I don’t know why is this happening, is heaven punishing me for being such a great sinner? First, my heart broke when I found out the man in my dreams is my father, second, my teacher knew that I was his daughter... probably and the third is, finding it out in a wrong time. I’m so broken now, I don’t know what to do. I kept on crying.

 

Maybe it’s true… no one was meant for me.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Go away! I don’t need anyone! I hate you all!” I shouted but a few minutes later, still the door flew open, it was my ‘father’ and my mom.

“oh my goodness.” They both hugged me and I cried. “I’m so sorry, we caused this mess.”

“I- I don’t need y-” I didn’t finished my sentence and just cried on their arms.

“I’m sorry for everything.” I heard my… father spoke, “I wish I could make up to you two.”

 

I wiped my tears and gaze at them, “Why did you kept the truth from me? why?!”

“it’s because our parents separated us when they found out I’m pregnant, your father’s parents took him to America and I was left here in Korea, my father kept on hurting me even though I’m pregnant, they want to remove you from my tummy but I ran away and started a new life here in Seoul.”

I looked down and bit my lip. “I felt quite ashamed that I fell in love with my father.” I gave them a chuckle. “I’m such a jerk.”

“that means your father is too handsome.” He said and extended her arms. “… now give your father a hug.”

 

A smiled suddenly formed on my lips and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

6 months had passed.

 

I was sleeping soundly when something hit the glass window near my bed and it hit my leg, “OUCH!” I suddenly woke up and saw a huge rock on my bed. I angrily got up and looked at the window.

 

“Yah! WHO THE HELL THREW THIS FREAKING ROCK AT MY WINDOW I WILL KARATE CHOP YOU!” I shouted and took a deep breath, suddenly a guy showed up from the balcony other house beside ours.

 

“n-ni hao ma?” he shyly scratched the back his head. So he’s Chinese then…

“Ni hao ma too but WHY DID YOU THREW THIS ON MY WINDOW!” I shot him death and icy glares and he just stood there as if he doesn’t understand me. “OH, I FORGOT YOU’RE CHINESE.”

I sighed and cupped my forehead, oh god this is going to be hard.

“You… rock…” I showed the rock, “throw… damaged window…” I said it with actions and he just laughed.

 

“you’re cute.” He said in korean, what the actualdsnkjfhslfjsh I ahte youy1!!lkhdjks!!!!

“Why didn’t you told me you can speak Korean and you just let me acted like a fool!”

He just chuckled and I turn my back and stomped my feet downstairs.

 

 

 

We are currently taking our breakfast when my Sehun appa noticed that I’m eating my bacons angrily.

“is there something wrong?” he suddenly asked, my mom just looked at me.

“GOSH! I HATE THAT CHINESE GUY!”  I blurted out, they were extremely shock of my sudden outburst.

“huh? What do y-”

“SOME CHINESE JERK BROKE MY WINDOW AND HE JUST SAID NI HAO AND I KEPT ON SHOUTING THEN HE JUST SEEMED NOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING WHEN I ACTING LIKE A FOOL SLOWLY EXPLAINING WHAT HE DID AND HE JUST LAUGHED AND SAID I WAS CUTE IN KOREAN THEN I FOUND OUT HE KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK IN OUR LANGUAGE AND ARGHHHH!!”

I suddenly got my milk and drank it all straight, my parents were chuckling.

“mom! Dad! What are you two laughing at! He broke my window and made me look like an idiot!”

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

I secretly nudged my wife and whispered something to her, “Seems like our daughter has found someone.”

She drank her milk nonstop and she found us chuckling.

 

“mom! Dad! What are you two laughing at! He broke my window and made me look like an idiot!” she angrily said.

“wow, our new neighbor’s son welcome you with a bang!” I joked and she pouted when the door bell rang, my wife stood up and we were left there silently eating again. “now who could that be.”

-end of sehun’s POV-

 

 


“oh! Sehun dear!” my mom went to the kitchen with guests on her back, “It’s our NEW CHINESE NEIGHBOR giving us some treats!”

I shot my head up and saw him again, he just smiled at me and I ignored him.

“Ni hao! My name is lu han!”

I heard my dad chuckled and I glared at him as I mouthed, “I’ll rip your paintings later.” But still he continued to laughed.

“oh! You’re the girl who is mad awhile ago because I accidently hit your window and look like a fool because you th-“ he said in Korean.

“save it!” I shut him up.

“You’re cute!” he sat beside me. “I want to be your friend!”

 

 

Suddenly our parents’ teased us, oh god. I cannot.

 

 

Now, that’s another story. hahahahahahahaha!!:)

 

 

 

__________________________

how do you like the sequel? should I call this the end of it?

or another sequel omg.

 

ahhahahahahhahahhaaha =)))))))))

 

NOW LETTH APPRECIATE MY BABY BOY'TH FACE..

OMGILOVEUSOMUCHCANYOUPLEASESTOPBEINGPERFECTANDKISSMERIGHTAWAYINTHEPOURINGRAIN.

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!