Touches

Touches

 

"Immyeoung-ah, palli!" I shouted while walking in a very seriously quick pace. I saw Immyeoung was panting behind, "Suhee-ah.. wait.. I..I'm tired." She said between her breath.

"Aish! this girl!" I mumbled as I walked towards her and pulled her hands and continued running towards The Arrival Gate. Ah! I forgot to tell you that I was actually at ICN(Incheon International Airport), "Mianhe Immyeoung-ah, but I'll die if I wont meet Zello today" Well, as you can see. I was really desperate want to meet him since I knew that I'll never had a chance like this ever again. Today was actually the day BAP got back from Malaysia.

"Oh! We're here!" A second I said that, I heard everyone was shouting like crazy, "Suhee-ah, isn't that Zello?" Immyeoung said as she pointed at someone, "Ah! Zello!" I immediately ran towards the crowd and pushed everyone who was in the way so that I can see him in a very close distance. But suddenly the bodyguards interrupted, "Don't get to close!" He shouted at me. I stick out my tongue at him and with that I continued to push everyone away including the bodyguards.

'Ah! Zello is getting near!' I thought. "Zello! Zello!" I shouted as I stretched out my hands. And suddenly when he was really in front of me, I touched his white-silky and smooth hand. He twirled his head towards me and we made an eye-contact but just for a moment because he was already walked away. I walked out from the crowds with a big smile on my face. As I saw Immyeoung, I ran towards her and shouted, "Kyaaa!!! I just touched his hand!!!"

"Me too!! I just touched Youngguk's!"

"Really! I'm happy for you!" I said while hugging her, "Ah! I'll never forget about this day." I stated before we went home happily.


 

It has been a week since the day I touched Zello's hand and I still smiling whenever I woke up at the morning. I don't know how to describe how happy I was and even Immyeoung said I was already crazy hehehe..

"Suhee-ah, I think you should stop smiling or else everyone will call you as a 'CRAZY WOMAN'." Immyeoung said as we were on the way went to school, "But I'm too happy to stop smiling." I replied and again, smile on my face. I heard a small sigh out from Immyeoung's mouth, and I just giggled. Suddenly, I heard everyone was screaming, "What happened? I asked, Immyeoung.

"I don't know." She replied before she said, "Suhee-ah, am I just imagining or something?"

I frowned, "What're you talking about?"

"I think I just saw Zello there." She said as she pointed her finger at the park near us.

"What?!" I walked into the park. Tried searching for Zello and.. Yeah! He was there. Sitting on the bench with girls surrounding him. But what is he doing there? I mean this is a public place. Suddenly, when he saw me, he immediately stood up and walked towards.. me? I slightly tilted my head when he already right in front of me even though I knew that he can hear my heartbeats, "A-Are.. Are you looking for someone?" I asked. 'Oh! I feel like fainted. He's too close!' 

"You were the one who touched my hand that day, right?"

My eyes widened. I never thought that he'll remember me, "N-Ne! Uhmm.. I'm sorry for touching you without permission and-"

"I hate you." I startled, "S-Sorry?"

"I said I hate you! Can't you understand?"

"B-But why?" I started to shaking. In no time my tears will fall down, "I hate you for making me so addicted to your touch. For making me searching for you for a week. For making me want to touch you. For making me.. fall in love with you." He said. And me? I was already jaw dropping.

"A-Are you being serious?" I asked him.

"Yah! Do you think I'm joking?! I am confessing to you right now!" As he said that I felt like my cheeks were already turned to red, "Aish! See, just looking at your blushing face can make me really want to touch you!" He said as he ruffled his hair, "What's your name?" he asked me.

"Suhee. Jung suhee." I said shyly.

"Suhee-ah I'm sorry for doing this. I seriously can't take it anymore." He stated before he pulled my waist and kissed me passionately. And importantly.. in public.

And after all of that scenes I, Jung suhee and he, Choi junhong.. I mean Zello were officially a couple!

The end~

 


 

So, how's it..maybe a bit boring, I guess.. hehehe..And I know maybe it's too short since I never intend to make a long one..

Uhhmm..So thanks for reading my sec fic.. I hope you enjoy..

Do comment or subscribe! ok!