Shikshin's Job

Is This Fate? (HIATUS)

Jessica stared at her old friend. How long was it since they actually talked or even hung out? Maybe more than a year? Sooyoung took notice of the older girl staring, stops her eating.

 

"Whats the matter Sica?"

 

"It's just... We haven't really done anything together in so long."

 

Sooyoung wiped with a napkin as she nodded her head.

 

"Mianhe. Work is such a hassle and its a great job too."

 

Jessica smiled, patting Sooyoung's hand.

 

"Its alright. I'm glad you got such a good job. Speaking of your job, you haven't really told me about it."

 

Sooyoung took a quick bite of her food as she easily eats the piece within seconds.

 

"I work at SM Entertainment. I help with picking the new trainees and who can stay in the company."

 

The older of the two nodded her head as she was actually amazed that her friend got such a job. She was going to say something but Sooyoung cut her off.

 

"If you need a job, I could easily make you a trainee Sica. I mean you are quite talented."

 

Jessica's face turned red, Tiffany and Taeyeon were actually secretly watching with jealousy burning in their eyes. But the two girls didn't even know Jessica so they figured to give up as they know that they probably don't even have a chance against Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon went over and handed the duo their long bill, giving Jessica a wink to see if anything were to happen. Sooyoung saw the wink, a frown coming on to her face as Jessica turned even more red.

 

"My, aren't you turning in to a tomato."

 

Sooyoung said with a hint of anger as she continued to eat. Jessica took notice of the anger in her words and gave the other a pout.

 

"Whats the matter Sooyoungie? You jealous or something because other girls' wink at me and stuff?"

 

Jessica was trying so badly to hide her smirk as she knew her friend was jealous but Sooyoung successfully was quiet thanks to her food.

 

"No. It's just, you're blushing from a little wink that will mean nothing."

 

The older girl was impressed. The other had actually managed not to break out in anger as she used to. Sooyoung then finished all of her food and took the bill, looking at it.

 

"Wow thats a lot... I'll pay for it ok?"

 

"Sooyoung you don't have to pay for mine."

 

Sooyoung shook her head.

 

"No. I insist. Anyways, majority of this is my part."

 

The duo got up as Sooyoung went over to pay for the entire bill, Jessica putting down a tip for Taeyeon but then caught up with Sooyoung. The taller one just paid for the bill and looked to her friend.

 

"You know, I don't think I have any work to do but you want me to give you a tour of SM Ent.?"

 

Jessica's jaw literary dropped but she started to jump up and down in glee.

 

"Are you serious?! Hell yeah!"

 

Sooyoung smiled at her friend's reaction.

 

"Then lets go."

 

 

A/N: gif has its credit on it