Lunch

Is This Fate? (HIATUS)

Jessica walked in to the fancy restaurant, dressed in just a white and gray v-neck shirt with a black cardigan that matched with her black jeans and a pair of flats. The other customers, who just dressed formally, gave her funny looks because of her attire as they wore elegant clothes. The girl ignored all of the looks she was given, taking a seat at an empty table. She tapped her finger impatiently as she glanced around, hoping to see the old friend she hasn't seen for years to show up already.

 

"Would you like a menu to look at ma'am?"

 

Jessica almost jumped out of her seat when she heard the voice of another, turning quickly to see who it was. She was prepared to scold the waitress for startling her but she turned speechless as the waitress looked as if she were a child but she could also tell that she was close to the same age as her.

 

"Miss?"

 

Hearing the waitress' voice made Jessica come out of her daze as she took a deep breathe.

 

"Oh sure. Thank you uhm.."

 

She cocked her head a bit to see if the waitress had a name tag but she didn't, making her feel stupid.

 

The other giggled.

 

"Its Taeyeon, miss. And here you go. I'll be back when you want to order."

 

"Don't call me miss. Just call me Jessica ok?"

 

She started to smile a bit while she gazed at the cute girl before her.

 

Taeyeon blushed but also nodded her head as she handed her menus then walked off with her face still red. Jessica only chuckled as she watched Taeyeon scurry away but then her eyes got caught on another girl who wore casual clothes like her.

 

She lost her breathe at the sight of this girl's beauty. The girl was seated only a few tables away but was with a few people that looked old enough to be just family members. The said girl noticed Jessica's gaze and sent her a smile which made her eyes turn in to crescents. Jessica started to smile back but her smile ended up looking goofy and the girl giggled at the way she smiled.

 

In a shy like way, Jessica turned away to look at her phone so she could pretend to be busy but she could see from her peripheral vision that the other girl was still looking to her. She could her that one of her family members said the said girl's name.

 

"Oh yes, Tiffany is single but we're still looking for someone great for her!"

 

"Appa!"

 

Tiffany started to blush.

 

"I'll find love when I see it ok? I just need to take some time for myself."

 

"So her name is Tiffany.. It suits her."

 

Jessica mumbled to herself as she looked to the door and a smile came to her as she saw a familiar face walk in.

 

"Choi Sooyoung! You finally came!"

 

She said as the taller girl sat across from her, giving her a smile in return.

 

"Heh i'm sorry for being late Sica. Work made me stay back."

 

Jessica handed her friend one of the menus and started to look at it while she spoke.

 

"Its alright Sooyoungie. So how was work?"

 

She asked, stealing a few glances at the Tiffany girl and exchanging smiles with her.

 

"It was so tiring that i could probably eat a horse right now."

 

"Soo, you eat as much as a horse."

 

Jessica laughed while Sooyoung gave her a glare. Tiffany and Taeyeon, who both of them were watching her, let out a sigh.

 

'She is so cute...'

 

They both thought while they gazed at Jessica.

 

 

A/N: hows the first chapter huh? I could've written more but i'm on mobile so i'm sorry.