Bed n Breakfast

Is he worth this?

Pam was already asleep when he unlocked her apartment and entered her bedroom. The curtains were drawn so that the street light was falling on her lighting up her beautiful features in a serene, unearthly glow. Her lips slightly parted, breathing slow and steady, Top took a moment to admire the woman that was his forever.

Unless you screw it up a voice in his head spoke up. No I won't he replied to himself Oh. Yea, because that party you went to tonight was totally necessary and you totally couldn't have sneaked her in the other voice accused him. Stop taking her side, that party was totally necessary because i was invited by the CEO of the company that is going to sign me up for my next commercial. Taking her along would have made me lose my composure. You know how i am around her he retorted. Bingu Top, the other voice chuckled as he took off his clothes, showered and got into the bed and laid down next to her.

Not wanting to disturb her sleep, he slowly slid his arm under her head making her use his arm as a pillow before readjusting and snuggling up closer so that he could feel her breathing on his chest. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep as well and before he knew it, it was morning.

She woke up first and soaked in the all too familiar scent that she knew was her Seunghyun. She snuggled even closer to him, feeling his strong chest and muscular arms tighten their grip when she remembered she was supposed to be mad at him. That can wait till he wakes up she thought and kissed his chest before getting out of bed to make breakfast and coffee. Lately he's been missing out on many dates and she kne wit wasn;t his fault entirely, but still felt guilty anyway. She found herself thinking if he was worth all this trouble at all sometimes.

It wasn't until another hour that Top woke up. At first he panicked. Like in the nightmare he just had, he thought she really disappeared. He had loosened his grip for one second and she was gone. Then he heard the humming coming from the kitchen accompanied with appropriate rap sequences and he sighed in relief. She is still here he thought and made his way to the kitchen.

She had her earphones on and her back turned away from him and never saw him coming. He slid his arms around her waist and held her from the back as he placed a light kiss on her neck. She turned around after a moment and looked at him, not smiling at all when she asked  "Where were you last night?" "It was a party organised by the CEO and he called me at the last minute asking me if i could attend. I couldn't say no Pamzie, he's signing me up for their next commercial." He replied. "You could have said you had practice or some unfinished schedule you know" she pointed out accusingly. "B-but he called me so suddenly I said yes without thinking. I had a special evening planned out at a restaurant along the Han River and everything." he explained, his tone slightly childish as it always got around Pam or Pamzie as he called her. "I was even going to give you this. He held out a box with couple rings. Then i replanned the whole thing and i was going to give them to you after breakfast just now because you weren't on the bed and my first replan where i was going to give them to you as soon as you woke up didn't work." Top continued and was interrupted as Pam kissed him square on the lips. She could imagine him planning out each scenario and knew his ego would be hurt if she let him continue to ramble on like this as he was to look suave and macho in his scenarios.

The kiss lasted very long and as they broke off, Pam gasped "breakfast is getting cold" before Top began kissing her all over again after mumbling something about not being hungry. Time had stopped. She thought to herself Yes. He's worth it.