The Begin~

The Angel~

Me....Lee Donghae....will be sent to the earth....why u ask? *chuckle* i have no clue at all. d´my dear almighty god called me. yeah and now im by him. i already can feel what will happen. 

god spoke to Donghae: 'Lee Donghae....ur a really nice guy....ur an angel and ur really deserve to go to earth and to make a human happy and take care of him/her. when ur on earth ur first not remember who u are. after some minutes u will notice ur on earth and without wingsI want u to take care of this boy....*shows a pic* his surname is also Lee. after meeting him u will know his name, age and also what he likes or not. after u know everything of him u will help him in his life cause he isnt happy at all. make him happy lEE DONGHAE.'

with that...the clouds under me disappeared...i was falling....TO EARTH ! There i noticed what is happening. but it was too late for speeches ! i look at my wings. oh no...they are disappearing....no...no NO ! 

 

After some hours....

i wake up...i open my eyes and the first thing i see....is a.....monkey?! oh or...a guy? i open my eyes fully. there is a monkey like guy smiling so brightly that i might become blind. im dazed of him....he looks so good....maybe...

Donghae POV.

*realization hits* *gasp* *look around* w-where i am....where are my angel friends? *panic* the guy holds me tight in his arms...why...why i feel so safe in his arms?! this..this isnt right !! i push him away. 

i snap at him....'yah !!! w-who are you? what u want from me monkey? '

he just snaps back with his pretty voice 'YAH ! monkey?! i saved u and this is what i get u fish ? *pouts*'

god....what is that for a creature?

'whats ur name?' i ask him.

 

'....Lee Hyukjae *smiles* '

 

 

oh...lee....lee hyukjae...this...this....THIS IS THE GUY WHO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF !!!!!!!