sometimes...

sometimes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were lying head-tail in Taemin's bed, Taemin's head by Minho's feet and vice-versa. It was one of their very few "schedule-free" days, so they decided to just chill in Taemin and Key's room.

 

"Tae…"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you believe in afterlife?"

 

Taemin lifted his head a bit to stare at Minho. Weren't they just laughing at Onew's last tripping incident, and how pissed Key was when he ended up between Onew and the floor?

 

"Why so serious?"

 

"How do you think it would be like?" Minho kept asking, ignoring Taemin's question.

 

"Well, what do you mean? Care to elaborate?"

 

"like, how the sky and the ground would look like, how we would look like?"

 

"Well, I always thought it would be exactly like now, only with a more peaceful, sacred feel to it"

 

"Really? I imagine everything white, I mean everything- the sky, the earth, the trees. Everything. And we wouldn't look like ourselves, we would be these white creatures. But we'll still know each other, know who's who… I don't know how, with a  special instinct or something. Does it sound weird?"

 

"Hyung, you have a very creative imagination…"

 

"Say,if we weren't brought together in SHINee, you think we would've remember each other in the afterlife?"

 

"Hyung, if we weren't in SHINee together, we wouldn't know each other in the first place. How can you remember someone you never even knew?"

 

"Oh, right… that makes sense…"

 

"Of course it makes sense! Think before you speak, hyung"

 

 

 

"Tae, do you sometimes feel like you hate me so much, you wanna kick me?"

 

 "Yeah, I do"

 

"You do?"

 

"Yeah, like sometimes you ask some really  stupid question, I feel like. Kicking. You"

 

Taemin answered, stressing the last 2 words with a kick to Minho's chest.

 

"Did you just kick me? Are you being disrespectful to your hyung?" Miho asked with a fake-shock expression.

 

"What if I am?"

 

"Well, then, I'll do this!"

 

Suddenly, Minho grabbed Taemin's legs in a firm lock, and started tickling his feet. "Who'd you call stupid, huh? You gonna keep being disrespectful to your hyung?"

 

"Aaaah, no! ha ha! Hyung, st-hu-p, I'm sorry, I'm sorr-hi-hi! I won't, ha, disresp-he-he-ct you again!!! Plea-hi-hi-se stop!"

 

"That's what I thought, brat"

 

"God, I think I nearly died…"

 

 

 

"Say, Tae…" Minho started after a few silent moments.

 

"What now, hyung?"

 

"Do you ever feel like you love me so much that you wanna kiss me?"

 

Minho felt Taemin's body freeze before he answered with a simple "What?"

 

"'Cause sometimes I think that I love you, that I'm so attached and attracted to you and I can't help i-"

 

"Hyung, I… we can't… this isn't right…"

 

Minho hurriedly stood up, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. "You're right, I'm sorry. What was I thinking? I'm sorry I made this awkward… and I made you uncomfortable… I better head back to my room. Forget I said anything".

 

"hyung…"

 

"Goodnight, Taemin-ah." Minho ignored Taemin's weak protest, closing the door behind him as he left the room.

 

"Goodnight, hyung…"

 

 Sometimes I thing that I might love you, too, Minho- hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hey, yours truly here.

Sorry for the angst, just wanted to show how I think 2min are really.

Some of you might not agree, but as much as we want to believe they're real,

I think that Minho is just really confused about his feeling, and might mix them up a bit, since him and Taemin are so close. And I think that this manages to also make Taemin very confused, even though he's pretty confident in regards of his ual identity (I don't have anything against anyone's ual orientation, so please don't start hating on me!)

In conclusion, I think that the fact that they got into the entertainment undustry in such an early age contributed to their confusion. I just wish that they'll be happy and healthy! Sorry for rambling!

Live, Love and Laugh! And comments are like cotton candy- sweet and… well, sweet!

-fdnb