Meeting you

Message for you

A few months had passed and you and WooAngel had grown quite close to each other to the point of asking eachother for advice on personal problems, he still hadn't told you what he actually does for a living but you didn't bother asking since you'd figure he'd tell you when he was ready.

then one day you got a text from him.

WooAngel: Are you free tomorrow?"

HoneyLeaf: Yes I am wae?

WooAngel: wanna meet up?

a slight shock went through your body" M-meet up? he wants to meet up with me? ....." Panic went through you body as you tried to think about what to do.
On one hand you wanted to meet this kind person behind the name but on the other hand what if it was a serial killer//kidnapper that was just out to get you.
You shook your fear of you" IF you want something to happen you got to take action" You nodded to yourself.

HoneyLeaf:Where? and When?

WooAngel: I'll come to your flower store?

" He wants to come to my house right away?!? OMg..what do I do.." You completely panicked now, not that he was coming over but that your house was a mess.

HoneyLeaf:What time are you coming? since I'm closed that day.

WooAngel: 12...I'll be there at 12.

HoneyLeaf: How will I know its you?

WooAngel: Even though the store is closed I'll ask for a flower..you'll know its me ^^ see you tomorrow then goodniiiiight!

You slightly twitched" this Namja..........." you quickly cleaned your house making sure whatever was dirty would be cleaned, washed or if disposable, tossed away.

You didn't bother with trying to find cute clothes to wear for the next day, you decided you would just wing it as you fell onto your bed tired from the hard work and drifted off into a deep sleep.

The dream was all but peaceful though.

In the dream you went through serveral DOOM scenarios on how it would be to meet this WooAngel.

So you can safely say you were having nightmares the entire night.

The next day you were glad when it was finally day, you showered,did your hair even made sure if there was nothing between your teeth after breakfast.
You couldn't help but sit by the window in your living room to see who this WooAngel could be.

And slowely but surely time flew by and it was 12 o clock in the afternoon, right when the clock struck 12 the doorbell for the shop rang, you slowly made your way down to see who was down there

You opened the door to see a handsome somewhat familiar looking youngman about your own age stand there"Can I help you?We're closed today."

" I heard this place is the only place that sells HoneyLeaf flowers"

Your mouth fell open" .....WooAngel?"

He smiled"Hi.....I'm Kevin Woo, also know to you as WooAngel"