Absolute Headache

The Deficient Journey of Absolute Morons

mblaqsh3.png mblaqmir4.png mblaqcd3.png

Chapter One

Absolute Headache

---------

"Why, Hye.....why are you doing this to me?" Aunt Je scolded, rubbing her polished red nails into her temples.

I planted my hands firmly on my hips, and cocked my head to the side. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

My aunt Je stared at me in disbelief, her eyes wide, and horrific attitude shown clearly on her face.

"Well," I said snatching my leather jacket from the table, as i shrugged it on, "We need to hurry, i have a pay check to earn."

-------

"Hye, dear, i wished you changed your mind about your attire back at the house. Your new manager, a close friend of mine, is a refine man running this company,  and the last thing i need you to do is give him the impression....you're.....a...rebel."

I grinned, picking the dirt from underneath my nails, then leaning back against the seat, letting my boots place on top of the car dashboard. My LA snap back turned backwards, laced black gloves, and ripped skinny jeans- top it off with my "WeedX" off the shoulder shirt.

What can i say, i went for a more...casual look this afternoon.

"Aunt Je relax, I'm going to be fine. And no worries, I'll give a great impression for you."

"Yeah, because your at a wonderful start right now....."

"You worry too much," I laughed waving her off. "No refine man is a stiff like you're making him out to be, Aunt Je."

Aunt Je clicked her tongue. "You fail to understand how hard it was giving you this job. Your a foreigner first of all and a college drop-out, the only thing going for you is the fact your parents taught you korean from a young age...."

"Against my will, might i add," I said rolling my eyes. "While all my classmates learned Spanish, German and French- here i am learning Korean."

"Well, its your heritage after all. Both of your parents were born here in Seoul, and lived so until they met in College."

"I know."

"You might have this riff with your parents now, but Hye, you should only realize their only trying to look out for you. That's why they sent you here after you messed up last summer....." She slid her brown eyes at me, and raised her penciled eyebrows.

"Oh...." I bit  my lips. "That little accident, you mean?"

"Forget it, Hye...just forget it. Coming down here is giving you a clean slate, use it well." She snapped. Aunt Je then ran her fingers through her pitch black hair, her bangs cut a little over her eyes, and fell into tight curls that hung over her shoulder. Aunt Je had high cheekbones- pretty much all of her features were bold and high. Pouty lips, wide eyes, and a broad forehead she always hid behind her bangs. She looks exactly like my Father, her older brother. People commonly mistake them as twins sometimes. She's just a girl version of him anyway. For a 30 year old woman, she was only married once- then divorce shortly after. Since then My Aunt is really trying again for another marriage, but she tends to run off any man who tries to approach her- blame her temper.

It runs in the family.

I shrugged my shoulder, "I will try to..."

"Good," she sighed as we finally pulled into the driveway.

I squinted my eyes, and leaned forward. We were pulling into a square creme colored building, which had other similar buildings adjacent from it. "Is this a dorm?" I mumbled.

"mmm," She hummed stopping the car in its tracks."

"Aunt Je....whats going on?"

"I told you, your working for my friend." She said, starting to unbuckle her seat belt. "He's a manager for this boy group."

"........Okay, and i'm suppose to clean after them, i know. What this have to do with a dorm?"

"Where else are you going to stay, Hye.'

I stared at her, like a bunch of heavy bricks crashed into my skull, like Lady Gaga wearing normal clothing, like Ackbar slapping his hand on his forhead after warning a thousand times that this.....was a trap.

What the bloody hell.

"Come along now, and grab your luggage."

Slowly, i climbed out the car, her black Hyundai Genesis almost blinding my eyes, and walked ever slowly towards the trunk. Aunt Je lifted my black luggage from the trunk and handed it towards me. I grabbed it, clenching my fingers around the bar.  "You never said i'm staying in the same dorm of them? I'm a girl."

"Calm down, you're staying on the floor underneath them."

"Oh great, that changes everything."

"Sarcasm not needed, Hye."

Grumbling under my breath, i pulled my luggage up the driveway to the building looming over- an embodiment of my future dissapointment, boredom.

But as soon as we reached the door, it cracked opened and stepped out was a man wearing black sunglasses, his black hair tousled around his head, but what really caught my eye was his muscles literally popping from underneath his shirt. He slid his sunglasses off then bowed slightly towards us, Aunt Je gave a bigger dip, grabbing ahold of my wrist so that i came down with her.

"Ji-hoon, this is my niece Kim Hye. She's MBLAQ's new maid."

"Oh," He nodded, but obviously he was fighting back a giant smile after his eyes scanned me from head to toe. "She looks like you, Je."

"A little," She mused then batted her eyelashes at him. "Just a little oppa."

Oppa?

 "I gathered the boys today for her. Introduce themselves, give a little directions to help her out. I already informed them a little about her so-."

"Like?"

"Just your from America, how old you are, nothing too personal." He smiled stuffing his tanned hands into his pockets.

I'll only forgive him because he's good-looking....

Ji-hoon reached for my luggage, "I'll help you up. Your room is ready for you."

"Ahh, thanks," I mumbled.

"So, i guess you have it from here Oppa. Sweetheart, call me if anything happens- you have my number. And don't forget to use your honorfics." She waved, slowly stepping back. "Call me tonight."

My jaw set tightly. "Y-Yeah."

"Love you~." She laughed, hopping back into her slick Genesis. As she pulled away, Ji-hoon waved then turned back towards me. "Well time to meet the boys."

"Since you them a little info about me, isn't fair for you to tell me what i'm getting into?"

"You're right," He nodded pushing the door open. The cool AC whipped me in the face, freezing the sweat collecting at the back of my neck. Inside there was a really rank stench, my nose twitched.

This is a house of men alright.

"All of them are past 19, older than you. But don't worry, they'll look after you as if you were their own sisters. Hmm, not all of them live here, one member has his own housing but he visits often so..."

"Oh." I said, glancing around the quiet dorms.

"Here we're taking the elevator," He pointed. I followed him inside the steel elevator, as the steel door slammed shut, Ji-hoon nudged me.

"You feeling okay."

"I'm fine...i guess."

"I should warn you something though...."

"Hm?" I glanced at him.

"Well," He laughed scratching the back of his neck.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I jumped in my skin at the loud screech booming all around us. My eyes widen.

"That's......the warning. The boys are a bit...loud."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Will whoever that is SHUT UP," I shouted slamming my palms against my ears.

The elevator opened up, and more of the screaming was more apparent. Grinding my teeth, i pushed my luggage to Ji-hoon. "Can you hold that."

"Sure but why-."

Cracking my knuckes, i stomped from the elevator, down the hall following the sound of the screams. It was coming from the only room where the door was wide opened. Clicking my tongue, i walked inside, hands on my hips.

"YAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"SHUT THE UP," I yelled.

Silence.

5 pair of eyes staring at me.

"You damn idiots, causing all this noise? You know what time it is? You realize you could be heard coming up the elevator," I yelled. "Why are the hell are you YELLING for."

".....We're hungry."

I stared at them.

And the underwear hanging by the window on clothing rack.....

Why, or why.....

Ji-hoon stepped besides me, and leaned my bags against the walls. "Hye this is MBLAQ- Seungho, G.O, Lee Joon, Thunder and Mir." He said pointing to each other boys accordingly seating promptly on the black sofa. Seungho had large black bags under his eyes, his mixed of dark brown and blonde hair, and he just narrowed his eyes at me- judging me extra hard.

G.O with his solid black hair, a faint look of a moustache, had a scribble of smile across his face, next to him was Lee Joon, cut black hair, wearing a white tank, showing off his arms- not as big as Ji-hoon but big none the less, besides him was Thunder, black hair like G.O but more in a cut around his head, he had a baby face too, and then lastly Mir, short and shaved blonde hair, and he looked the youngest as he was laughing for no apparent reason.

"MBLAQ, this is Kim Hye- she's your new dorm maid."

 

------------------------------------------

*The icons do not belong to me