Final.

my name is Oh Sehun.

 

 

My name is Oh Sehun.

Listen to this while reading.

 

 

 

 

“now what to draw?” I put my index on my finger on my chin and think of something different so that I will win that art contest happening right now at school. “aha! wait~ oh my I know maybe... uh”

 

I quickly got my sketch pad and started sketching as the soft breeze of the wind gently kissed my skin; I smiled and closed my eyes as I sighed. Little did I know, I feel asleep and drifted to wonderland.

 

I opened my eyes and I was inside of the clinic, my eyes widened in shock. “What happened?!” I cupped my forehead and examined my body and saw no sign of bruises or whatever.

“I’m glad you’re awake.” A lady came with a tray of medicine on her hands.

“Why am I here?”

She smiled.

“Oh,  I think you collapsed at the field.” She said and she puts on a thermometer on my armpit. “Let’s see if you have fever.”

 

I just sat there and stared at the empty space, thinking what the hell am I here and suddenly the door opened and I saw an angel-like guy. He looked at me gently and the nurse smiled at him.

“Oh, I forgot he brought you here…” she took the thermometer and excused herself. “I’ll just get some fever medicine; I think you have a slight fever down there.”

“I see.” I muttered and avoided my eyes on him.

 

 

The nurse closed the door and I lay down again on the bed, not facing his direction. He was just sitting there for like five minutes.

“uh..” I heard him. “I knew you have fever.”

“Thanks.” I just said and pretended to sleep.

“Are you going to sleep?”

I covered myself with the white sheets. “Obviously.”

“okay then.” He said and I heard the door opened but he stopped, “By the way my name is Oh Sehun, I’ll be checking you later.”

 

Why?

 

 “yeah, sure.” I rudely said and shut my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later, I woke up and I saw him playing with his phone while his legs are crossed, I smirked and he diverted his attention to me… I was quite shocked with his sudden move and our eyes met, something … weird yet satisfying feeling on my tummy.

 

“You’re awake.” He gave me a small smile.

I kind of blushed with that smile.

“Y-yeah.” I quickly got off and put on my shoes. “I have classes at two.”

he also stood up and put his phone on his pocket, “I’ll take you there.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the days passed, Sehun got my trust and he gave me so many memories to engrave it to my heart. I gazed at him as he rested his chin on his palm as he reads my physics book; he’s actually tutoring me because he always aced the test so I have to give up my pride just to ash him for some help.

“that’s correct.” He looked at my answers. “I think you can do it without me, it’s 8o’clock I need to go home now. My dad’s going home from Canada.”

“Really? Nice, say hi to him for me.” I gave him a warm smiled and he just ruffled my bangs. “I’ll walk with you until to the gates of my house.”

“Wow, that’s quite… thoughtful.” He chuckled and I pouted.

“okay then, shoo shoo sehun sunbae.”

“sunbae? You still call me that?”

 

He kept on complaining as we made our way towards the gate. “call me oppa.”

“No.”

“please?”

“I said No, Go now or someone might you or what.” I joked and he crossed his arms.

“Okay then, bye.” He waved as he went out of the gate. “Wait!”

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped me from closing the gate. “What now?”

“I forgot something!” he quickly went in and swiftly grabbed my chin and held my head up, our lips touched; to tell you the truth, I don’t know what to do or what I will feel towards his sudden actions but there’s one common feeling on those different thoughts…

 

 

I love it.

 

He continued to kiss me and suddenly, I kissed him back and closed my eyes- I treasured the moment as the magic of love fills the air and when I opened my eyes, I saw the tree above me and I sat up, realizing I’m still on the fields and it’s was just all a dream.

 

 

A smile formed as I touched my lips, I felt so happy yet at the same time… sad because it was all just a freaking lame dream, so I started to draw three scenes in one paper: first:  ‘sehun’ smiling charmingly, Second: Sehun and I are laughing together in the playground and the last is the time we kissed and as I finished sketching and adding some touches and colors on it, After I drew him… I quickly went to the faculty and searched for my arts teacher.

“Excuse me Sir, did you saw- oh!” I almost asked the other teacher when I saw my teacher.

“Teacher! Teacher! Look~~”  I waved my art work and he went up to me. “I have now an entry!”

 

He smiled and took the art work from my hands suddenly his eyes fell.

 

“Is this me?” he looked at me with mixed expression. “… and you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

____________________

 

I hope you enjoy that ALTHOUGH it's just a short story, recently I kept on deleting stories because of some reasons.

 

maybe I didn't enjoy it.

or maybe the plot is commonly used. 

 

but this, I think for me... I like this plot along with I engrave something for you

 

want a sequel of this? make me. =)))))))))

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, MY DEAR READER

 

ps, for the info of otherss~~ I changed my username from Printedmemories to Exofangull.

teehee~ ciao.