Final

ELF + SUPER JUNIOR = ?

ELF + SUPER JUNIOR

 

“SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR!” the fans kept chanting over and over again as the members perform amazingly in front of the Sapphire Blue Ocean Party with 60, 000 cheering, crying, happy, overly excited and proud fan girl and fan boy hearts.

 

 

 

            They were 13 as a group, 15 as a family. Promised to stay together ‘til the end of time and will never stop performing up until Sapphire Blue covers the world.

 

 

 

7 years after, left as 9 members performing in the dim light. 2 members under military service, 2 members lost from the group and the remaining 2 members to protect.

 

 

 

But even though they had decreased in numbers, ELF never failed to cheer them up. Their closeness became tighter and they had always protected each other.

 

 

 

Without ELF there will never be Super Junior but most importantly without Super Junior pure hearts will never be born. There would never be pure hearts that had unconditional love and support for 15 guys, pure hearts who cry harder when their bias cries and pure hearts who will always believe in them when everyone else doesn’t.

 

 

Because there is Super Junior, ELF exists; but because ELF exists, Super Junior is eternal.

 

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR. That boy group who is conquering the world. They made stranger’s heart unite and share one belief. They taught everyone else how important friendship is. Most importantly, made us smile not only with our lips but also with our hearts.

 

 

 

ELF. The Everlasting Friends. The fans who never doubted Super Junior. The fans who always occupy the seats of every awarding when Super Junior is around. The fans who scream louder than any other fandom does. Most importantly, the people who will always wait for the 15 members to perform as one in stage again.

 

 

 

Many had doubted the leadership skills of Super Junior’s guardian, Leeteuk. “He wasn’t a good leader.” “He failed to lead the group.” “He failed to keep them together.” “He failed to protect the remaining two.” All the bashers laughed at the group. But they didn’t know how hard it was for Leeteuk to let the other two leave.

 

 

 

How hard it was for him to explain to the rest of the members what was happening. How hard it was to keep his tears, to look strong for the fans. How hard it was to smile and just laugh through the issues thrown to them. Many had judged his capability as a great leader.

 

 

 

But what makes a great leader great? How great a great leader is? Is it when he kept the groups together or is it when he never left the members on their own?

 

 

 

For me, it simply knowing when to let go of them. Leeteuk has always been a great leader. When he decided to let go of the two, he knows it was best for them. Looking at Kibum and Hankyung now, they were successful on their own. Best decision made by the best leader of the best group.

 

 

 

I don’t like waiting. No one does. But to see Super Junior with 13 + 2 members, I WILL WAIT even though for unknown time.

 

 

 

            “WE ARE SUPER JUNI~OR!” 13 members used to introduce their selves with this. But no matter how much we, ELF hope for them to perform as one again in stage, we must face the reality. SUPER JUNIOR WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PERFORM IN STAGE AS ONE AGAIN.

 

 

 

But them, as 15, will always be performing in our hearts. Simply because we believe that as long as ELF is still there, Super Junior will continue to perform. They said it themselves, SUPER JUNIOR, THE LAST MAN STANDING!

 



So, how do you think it was?
Please leave your comments. :)