Crush

Crazily InLove

Listen while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrFVd5VouPE&feature=player_detailpage


Kim opened her eyes slowly and found a pretty figure of a man.

"Huh?" Kim made a sound and tried to open her eyes.

"Miss, are you ok?" asked the guy infront of Kim.

"Kim, what happened?" Kim looked to the other side of the bed and Ella stood there with her hands on Kim's hands.

Kim suddenly remembered what happened, Kim turned red and tried to give a thankful look to the guy.

"Uh, sorry for troubling you," Kim said to the guy.

The guy gave Kim a warm smile, "Don't worry, it's ok, well, I hope you get better."

The guy went but you stopped him "Uh, excuse me!"

He turned around and walked towards you, "Yes?"

"Um, who are you?" Kim tried her best not to sound like an easy girl, "It's just you've helped me and I want to thank you next time I'm feeling a bit better."

He bit his lips with a nice smile, "Gerald Anderson."

You shook his hands and he waved good bye. Ella was smiling freaking at Kim.

"What?" Kim asked.

"Kim, tell me the truth," Ella put her hand on her heart and acted like she's inlove, "Are you inlove with that guy?"

Kim didn't want to answer because if she said no then she'd be lying because every time she sees him she feels different. But if she said yes it won't be right because they've just met only for one day.

"Ella, stop thinking about those things," Kim sat up and tried to stand up, "What happened?"

"You fainted randomly," Ella replied as she ate some grapes that was on the bedside table.

Kim's cheeks turned red and she bit her lower lips.

"Embarrassing, right?" Ella teased more.

"Ella! I'm doomed!" Kim said with a moan. 

Ella laughed and Kim started hitting her with the pillow softly.

"Stop teasing!" Kim said.

"Kim, don't worry, it's already end of class so we can stay here if you want," Ella said.

Kim shook her head, "Ella, you've helped me so much, I don't want to waste you time, I'm going home anyway."

Ella nodded and waved Kim good bye. Kim was left on the clinic and she took her bag and also left.

On her way to school, she was thinking about Gerald. 

"Kim, do you have a crush on him?" Kim asked herself.

She saw a pink flower on the ground and she took it, she took out one petal and said, "I have a crush."

Then she took out another petal and said, "I don't have a crush."

"I have a crush."

"I don't have a crush."

She continued taking out petals one by one. Then one was left...

"I don't have a crush?!" Kim was shocked on what it ended to.

She rubbed her head, "I knew that this feeling isn't having a crush on him."

Kim threw the petal-less flower on the floor and walked to her house dissapointedly.