The Letter

The Constellation of ORION

 

*If only you knew that I was dying. If only you knew that I'm waiting for my ride, hoping you'd come for me tonight.*
 
Aaeri knows that Himchan will not be coming no matter how much she wishes on the stars, her fellow friends whom she will return to. She looks at her surroundings, imprinting these images in her head, and closes her eyes. In an instant, she leaves this world behind and returns back to her rightful place as Alnilum Epsilon, forever looking at Earth and watching over the people, over her Himchan.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Himchan gets home after spending the day with B.A.P and heads to his room. To tired to even shower, he changes into his pjs and drags his feet to bed. As he sits on the bed, he notices a lavender envelope on his bedside table. Curious, he opens the envelope to find a blank piece of lavender colored paper.
 
*Huh? Where did this come from? Who is it from? Why is it blank?*
 
Just then, the moonlight streaming from his window hit the paper, and words start to appear on the paper in his hand. Beautiful hangul handwriting appears line after line until the whole page was filled with words. He takes a moment to comprehend what just occured. Then he looks at the words and starts reading....
 
"Did you know that I was dying? Did you know that I was waiting for my ride? The constellation of Orion, so bright that night. Did you know that I was fading? Maybe, just maybe, I was hanging on to find that you'd be there to save me if I ever happen to fall behind.
 
I know it doesn't matter cause I'll be leaving soon. I'll try to send you letters and postcards from the moon. I'll hear it if you call me, know that it's true. It gets a little lonely up there. I really hope you miss me too, even if it's just a little bit.
 
If only you knew that I was dying. If only you knew that I was waiting for my ride, still waiting and hoping for you tonight. But I'm getting tired of trying. My destination is glittering up high. The constellation of Orion, is where I'm going to fly.
 
If you ever miss me, just look up, look up to the sky.
 
Love, Lee Aaeri"
 
Himchan looks up towards the starry sky after reading this short letter. Tears start streaming down his face and drip onto the paper. *This pain in my chest, how do I get rid of it?*
 
He realizes how much he missed Aaeri and how much he took her for granted. Words cannot describe his current emotional state. After letting out a pained cry, he curls into a fetal position and his tears fail to cease. For two whole hours, he cries, he mourns, he regrets, and he cries some more.
 
Feeling exhausted after two hours of saddness, he goes to sleep while clutching the letter to his chest. With it held close to him, he felt safe, he felt comforted, he felt at home.
 
That night, he dreamt of Aaeri, reliving all his memories with her......
 
 
~~~~~
Annyeong my lovelies!
 
Sorry the first chapter is so short... My schedule has been hectic for the past week and I just found 30 minutes to write this. I will probably edit this chapter in the furute...... Tonight is my dance show's closing night and I'm dancing to this song for the last time TT^TT. Gonna miss it so much --.--
 
Okay, I tried to find a gif of Himchan from Rain Sound (OMG THAT MV WAS JUST ASDFGKLH) with teary eyes to insert into this story... but I couldn't find any. I looked for like 20 minutes on Google, Tumblr, EVERYWHERE! UGH! *smashes chair like Yongguk*
 
Anyways, I hope you still enjoyed this chappie though! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION IS REALLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!
 
Love, Animeakume <3