Hiccups to Hickeys

Hiccups to Hickeys

 

“Boo!” Jiyoung stuck out her tongue while scrunching her nose and squinted in attempt to scare her friend.

“Jiyoung-ah,” he grinned from her creativity of trying to be scary or at least surprising. “There’s really no need for you to try anymore. I guess it has to go away when-” His hiccup stopped him from finishing his sentence.

“But I want it gone. Isn’t it annoying and hurtful to your throat, Jong Up-ah?” She got her puppy eyes out in order to keep on trying whatever she had in mind.

“But you tried-” Jong Up hiccupped, “everything.”

“Not everything.” She grinned evilly.

“Please don’t smile like that.” He frowned at her.

“We’re going to watch a scary movie!” She ran to her DVD player and played the disc inside of it.

“Insidious?” He asked as the menu screen came on. “I saw this over a hundred times already.”

Jiyoung pouted and blew out her puffed cheeks then sighed heavily taking the DVD out. “How about ‘The Grudge’?”

“More than a-” Interrupted by the hiccup, “million times.”

“Jong-ah!” She pleaded with her eyes as she bit her lips.

He hiccupped before talking, “Scary movies just aren’t scary anymore.”

She pouted in frustration, “Ah! I can’t do anything?!”

“It’s-,” he hiccupped, “okay.” He leaned in and hugged her.

Then it struck her as she felt a few beats from the heart pounding faster, “Jong-ah, don’t take this too personally.”

He gave her a confused look as they stared into each other’s eyes, “Take what too personally?”

Jiyoung felt her cheeks warm up as she thought about her plan. Jong Up’s suffocation broke Jiyoung’s train of thoughts and left her panicking as he just stood there staring at her. She inhaled deeply and thought about chickening out but his hiccup was getting so annoying she her lips and glared at his lips.

“Are you okay?” He asked suspiciously.

“Y-yea!” She smiled nervously.

“What is it?” He hiccupped.

“Jong Up-ah…” She started, “Can I…?”

There was a silent pause.

“Wha-” Jong Up raised an eyebrow as Jiyoung came closer. He stared at her and curved his lips like a little boy after winning something. He suspected her of trying to kiss him so he moved to the next available seat which was next to him since it was a couch.

“Babo! You have something on your shirt! Why are you moving away from me?” She shouted playfully and fixed his shirt right.

“Oh,” He stared at her hands on his shirt.

“Look! You need to fix this part correctly.” In the process of looking up at her he felt her soft moist feather-like-lips on his lips. He felt the heat wave she sent him and his heart was nearly popping out of his chest.

She pulled herself back and stared at the frozen sculpture in front of her. His eyes moved as he deeply inhaled for air. He quickly glanced at her and hung his head down as if he just got rejected. Awkward silence glared at them only until a hiccup from Jong Up made its way out of him. Jiyoung broke into an awkward chuckle and smirked at him.

“Wipe that smirk off, weirdo!” He glared at her trying to break the tension that was built between them.

“Here, lemme see.” Jiyoung approached him again but he only backed off and fell on the ground. He was embarrassed and hot.

“We-we’re too young!” He hesitated as she looked down at him.

“…What are you thinking, Jong Up?” She then frowned at him as he stood up.

“Well… weren’t you…” He stepped back as she stepped towards him.

“What?” She pinned him onto the wall as his breaths were getting heavier. A hiccup made its way out of Jong Up again. “I was just going to cure your hiccup.”

He wasn’t sure if he could hold back what he felt for her if she continued to do what she was doing. She leaned in as Jong Up panicked. “I don’t think I can,” He whispered feeling her breath upon his skin.

“Can what?” She smirked at him as he glared into her deep dark piercing eyes. He held his breath for a while then grinned and placed his right arm around her waist and pulled her even closer making her gasp. She gulped as she made eye contact with him. Her eyes were no longer piercing him. He immediately pressed his lips on hers and embraced her in his muscular arms. Between the kiss she smiled and sent kisses back as if they were devouring each other. In need of air, they stopped and smiled at each other breathlessly.

Once they regained their strength, Jong Up swept her off her feet and carried her to the couch laying her down. He held onto her two wrists and pinned them down to the couch and tenderly kissed her moist soft lips then brushed his lips to her neck lightly making her moan. He softly kissed her neck then slowly on her flawless white milky skin and bit down softly making his mark. Jiyoung moaned and gasped for air desperately as he continued to fiddle with her neck.

“Jong-ah,” She called for him as he stopped and stared at her lovingly, “It’s my turn.”

“Your-” Jiyoung cut him off as she jerked off of his grasp and wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him down on top of her as she gave him a few of her marks on his neck. She bit down on his skin and on while it altogether. He groaned huskily enjoying every bit of her touch.

“Jiyoung! Jong Up!” A voice shouted from outside of the door.

“Crap!” Jong Up cursed as they both stopped.

“Wait.” Jiyoung whispered as he stopped and stared at her. She quickly pecked him on the lips then parted with a sweet innocent smile on her face. He melted as she smiled and continued to look at her sheepishly smiling.

“Jong Up-ah!” The person started banging on the door breaking their moment.

“Go open the door!” Jiyoung whispered as she readjusted herself and the television.

Jong Up opened the door and found roses on his friend’s arm. His eyes widened as he read the tag. “To: Kang Jiyoung From: Jung Daehyun”

“You like Jiyoung?!” He whispered to Daehyun as he nodded.

“Of course I do, as a friend. Why do you ask?” He replied with a smile.

“Why do you have roses?” Jong Up panicked.

“It’s her birthday.” He answered with a smile.

“It is?!” He started freaking out.

“Hey, is that a hickey?” Daehyun smirked at his friend as he walked in and gave roses to Jiyoung.

“Happy Birth-” He frowned at her, “hey isn’t that a hickey?”

“Hickey? What? No!” She denied trying to cover it up. Daehyun stepped up and check her neck.

“Looks fresh.” He chuckled. “Happy Birthday, Jing.”

“Hahahaha no.” Jiyoung glared at him giving him the message to shut up.

“Alright, alright. I know Jong Up gave you his present already, I guess I’ll be heading out. Bye lovebirds!”

“Whatever.” Jong Up grabbed Daehyun’s shirt and dragged him out. Jong Up walked back in and sat beside her, “Happy Birthday.”

“Thank you.” Her eyes smiled with her. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke so cute yet so y Jing! XoX  lol no in here :3