Appa....

With Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Monday morning and a lovely family was in front of the main door of their home.

“Jiyool-ah, I want you to behave while I’m gone. Don’t make Appa have a hard time taking care of you. Arasso?” Jaejoong said as he held his daughter in his arms saying goodbye to go to work

“Boojae, you don’t have anything to worry about. I’m sure I can handle our little angel.” Yunho said as he gave an assuring smile to his wife.

“But Yunnie-ah, it’s your first time taking care of Jiyool alone. Just call me if there are any emergencies.”

“Ne Joongie-ah.” Yunho replied as Jaejoong pecked him on his lips

“Jiyool-ah, Omma will be back later okay.” Jaejoong said as he gave a kiss to his 2 year old daughter’s cheek

Jiyool just stared at her Omma as he waved goodbye to her and Yunho. Jiyool didn’t want her Omma to go. She was wondering why he had to leave. Jiyool just waved back as Yunho carried her in front of the main door watching her Omma’s car leave. Jiyool then pouted and watched until her Omma’s car was out of sight.

“That’s okay Jiyool-ah, Appa is here to take care of you. Let’s have fun.” Yunho said as he held his daughters hand going back into the house. Jiyool just stared at her Appa with her big doe eyes and closed them showing a worried expression.

“Oh my baby is so cute.” Yunho said as he picked up Jiyool to kiss his daughter's chubby cheek

Jiyool really looked like her Omma with her big doe eyes and the smooth milky skin. Jiyool however, hasn’t said her first word yet. She doesn’t really talk a lot and it makes Jaejoong sad since he really waited until Jiyool could talk. Yunho always told Jaejoong that they only needed patience since Jiyool could just start talking since she could understand what they tell her.

“I should get you dressed Jiyool-ah.” Yunho said bringing her daughter to her room. As Yunho was looking for a cute dress for Jiyool, Jiyool went to her bed going under the blanket.

“Jiyool-ah, it’s time to dress up.” Yunho said but he saw that Jiyool was not beside him. He then saw a tiny figure under the blanket of the bed. Yunho then approached the bed and removed the blanket from his daughter. He got surprised to see Jiyool hugging a picture of Jaejoong.

“Jiyool-ah, I know you want Omma but he had to go to work today. You can spend time with Appa instead.” Yunho said as he rubbed his daughter’s back. Jiyool just nodded as Yunho carried her to change her clothes.

After that, Yunho already had to prepare lunch. Jaejoong taught him how to cook simple food that Jiyool would like. Yunho had a little difficulty making lunch on his own but he was successful at making a good dish.

“Yum~ this should be good already.” Yunho said as he put the fish cake on the plate. He just hoped that Jiyool would like it.

Jiyool just sat silently on the chair hugging her stuff toy watching her Appa.

“Here Jiyool-ah, open wide.”  Yunho said as he blew the piece of fish cake so it wouldn’t be hot for Jiyool. Jiyool obediently opened . As Jiyool chewed, Yunho was waiting for her reaction. He was so glad to see Jiyool smiling and nodding at the delicious fish cake. Yunho then started to eat the dish with his daughter.

After eating, Jiyool played with her stuff toy and smiled at its cuteness.

“Jiyool-ah, what do you want to do with Appa now?” Yunho asked. Jiyool walked away leaving her Appa. Yunho sighed as he knew that he couldn’t make Jiyool like him like her Omma. Surprisingly, Jiyool came back with a few books. Jiyool put them on Yunho’s lap.

“You want me to read you a story?” Yunho asked. Jiyool just nooded hoping her Appa would read it to her

Yunho started to read her the story as Jiyool rested on his lap hugging her stuff toy. After the stories, Jiyool wanted more but there were no more books left for Yunho to read to her. Jiyool pouted but Yunho then had another idea

“Jiyool-ah, let’s play hide and seek okay?” Jiyool just nodded with excitement

Jiyool hid first and Yunho looked for her. Yunho then found a tiny foot sticking out under the bed.

“Gotcha!.” Yunho said as Jiyool laughed

“Now it’s time for Appa to hide. Look for me okay?” Yunho said as Jiyool nodded with a smile

When Jiyool was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter