BREAK-_-DOWN

BREAK-_-DOWN

 

This morning eunhyuk wake up in the arms of her longtime girlfriend. “Good morning sweety” you said to him with a bright smile on your face. Eunhyuk smiled at you with his cute smile together with his eyes “morning too, baby how your sleep?” and he hugged you so tight “I love you” as he whispered on your ears. While your both lying on the bed. “It’s much better than ever, because I’m beside you” you said sweetly and stole a kiss from him. Then you get up and ran towards the door liked a kid while giggling. Euhyuk smiled so sweetly while staring at you from where you stand. Then he run towards to catch you “don’t try to stop running coz if I might catch you, your died” eunhyuk said in victorious tone. Then you both run around in the condo like a kid.

After you prepared your breakfast, you both sat in the dining table and eat. Then eunhyuk interrupted the silent “do you have something to do this afternoon?” he asked you while spinning the edge of the spoon. “i don’t have, why?” you said directly to him. He flicked his eyes thrice and smile widely “lets meet at the Namsan Tower this afternoon, after my work.” Eunhyuk utterly said. You get shock at first “oh really? Sure I’ll meet you there, it’s a date okay?!” you said and smiled like your excited and eunhyuk nodded and smile brightly to you.

This afternoon, you fully prepared yourself because this was the first time that he asked you to go with him again. You’re really excited and dress up well, together with your high hills on and put a sweet vanilla scent on you. The scent of your perfume that you’re wearing right now was eunhyuks favorite scent of yours. As you finally arrived in front of Namsan Tower, you immediately go up, while going up there, you wished that you can go together with eunhyuk while holding his warm hands. Then you saw couple holding their hands and somehow you get jealous. When you finally reached the top of the tower unfortunately as you expected he was late again as ever. One hour passed your foot gets hurt, because of standing for a long time. So you decided to take it off.  Two hours was passed again and you decided to sat on the floor and take a deep breath then sigh as you looked up on the sky. “Again he was late or yet he’ll never appear” as you said to yourself. This afternoon with a gloomy sky changed to a dark sky. So you decided to pull yourself up and wear your high hills on. Then you started to walk towards the exit door going on the elevator. You pushed the button and waited to the elevator to be opened. Finally you heard the elevator sound and the red arrows stop on moving up. Then you just stared on the elevator door with your melancholy face and mind whiles it slowly opening apart. As the elevator opened you stepped in but you saw a man’s shoes blocking your way to get in. as you saw eunhyuks face like his tired on running but even though eunhyuk give you a bright smile. “Sorry I was late I didn’t expect that we had a lot of work today in the studio” eunhyuk explained then hugged you tight and stepped out from the elevator. Then you gave him a tight warm hug and said “it’s okay, I understand at least you appeared unlike before” then you get teary. Then eunyhuk wiped you tears with his hands “I know that’s why I tried my best to go here” he explained sincerely. Then a minute later “tadaah!” and he showed the couples lock. eunhyuk both a love lock that you will both put on the tower “oh you buy some” you giggle. then eunhyuk holds your hand and you both go towards outside to put the couples lock.  After putting the couples lock “they said that if a couple put some couples lock here, they will never get separated “you said utterly and smiled at him. Then eunhyuk smiled “oh I see, so right now since we put our couples lock here, even I don’t appear again in our dates we’ll never get separated like before” eunhyuk jokingly said “yah I think so, I get used to it, don’t worry” you said and smiled to him sweetly. Then eunhyuk chuckled “I’m so lucky to have you” he said “you should be thankful” you utterly said to him.  He nodded “that’s why I love you that much” eunhyuk explained. Then you tap his back “you must be or else you’ll die “you threatened him. “Ouch it hurts. Yes I know, even you don’t say that” eunhyuk explained. “Well that good” you replied and giggled. Then eunhyuk pinched your cheeks.

 

When you arrived in front of the condo, “ oh thank you “ you said and smiled. Then eunhyuk get curious “thank you for what?” eunhyuk asked. “Thank you for today, I appreciated it.” You explained. Then hyuk chuckled “you’re really different, just because I appeared in our date you’re thankful” eunhyuk jokingly said. You smiled “Of course you don’t know how happy I ‘am” as you said energetically. “As I see, it’s obvious” eunhyuk said to you with a smile then hugged you and a minute passed “oh its late you need to go” you said to him. Then hyuk stared at you “go to where?” eunhyuk curiously asked. “To go home?!” you said utterly. “then eunhyuk frowned “ why you want me to go home, if I can stay here with you” eunhyuk explained and scratched his head . “ are you sure?” you asked him. Eunhyuk eyes widen “yah! You don’t want me to stay here this night?” eunhyuk doubtfully asked. Then you hugged him “of course you can” you said energetically. Then eunhyuk grabbed you and bring you in your condo.

An hour later after you prepared your dinner, you called him “ Hyuk!! Let’s eat” but eunhyuk didn’t hear you, so you headed to your room and find him, but you didn’t saw a spot of him, anywhere in the room. Then suddenly you heard a crack sound of a door, so you turn your head to see what’s that, but you startled of eunhyuks body in a towel because his just done bathing. “Oh you’re calling me, sorry I just took a bath first” eunhyuk explained while his drying his hair with a towel in his hand. You tried not to look at him “oh it’s okay just make it fast to dress up coz the food might be cold “you utterly said then immediately walk but eunhyuk blocked your way. As you see his topless body it make you feels more uncomfortable. Then eunhyuk said “so let’s make it hot again” eunhyuk teased you and you gave him bad glared “stop it, you fool” you said irritatingly. Then eunhyuk started to annoy you “let’s play something different?”eunhyuk said and brought his teasing smile. You gawked at him “hey! Do you want to die?” you threatened him. But eunhyuk stared at you seriously “if that’s the case, then should I do something different before I die” eunhyuk utterly said. Then he walks closely to you and you move backward to avoid him, but he grabbed your waist with his arms and pulled your body against him.  Then an uncomfortable feeling goes up in your body and you can’t look directly to him. Eunhyuk noticed you “why you can’t stare at me?” he smiled while looking at you. Then u pushed him away with your hands “stop let’s eat” you said in sweet tone just to fool him but eunhyuk didn’t move back, instead he just pulled you closely to him. A minute later he grabbed your face with his one hand and immediately kissed you with all of his force that gave you a hard to breath. You tried to push him away but he fight back that makes you both lay down on the bed. His kisses get intense that makes you weaken. Then suddenly eunhyuk stop while panting, his breath lingering in your mouth. Then he pulled his self-up. “go. . I’ll change and let’s eat “ eunhyuk said to you. He decided to stop coz he might not stop himself, if he continued it. Then you ran towards the kitchen. That was the first time he did that you, so intense and somehow scary. A minute later eunhyuk sat in the table and stared at you “are you okay?” eunhyuk ask in a caring tone. You smiled and nodded. Then hyuk smiled “let’s eat” he said.

After you eat dinner, he insisted to wash the dishes. Then you go towards the couch and sat. You still feel the nervousness when he looked at you. After eunhyuk finished the dishes, he goes toward you and sat comfortably. But still you get stiffed beside him. Then eunhyuk interrupt the silent

“Are you mad??” he asks curiously.

“I don’t know” you honestly said to him

Eunhyuk stared at you “I’m sorry” he apologizes

Your hands run towards you hair “it’s okay what is done is done” you said to him seriously.

“Ouch you’re really mad” eunhyuk said in puppy face

“I’m not, don’t worry” you explained then hold his hand and smile.

Then eunhyuk hugged you tight and whispered “ I love you” and smile sweetly.

Then you start to fight back and punch him with the pillow you’re holding with all your force and you start fight like a kid.

A week passed and still you didn’t see him, he doesn’t call either. He goes back from his attitude again. He’ll just appear if he wants. You really get so worried and angry while in your seating on the couch.  You throw your phone in the wall because you feel irritated and sorry about yourself. You feel sorry because you feel pity on yourself that you still keep on waiting and waiting for him and keep on understanding him from every broken promises he made and you feel irritated coz you keep on blaming yourself. That, why you need to do it, if your just hurting yourself. You keep interrogating yourself. but just ended answering yourself with the foolish answer because you love him that’s you keeping hoping, waiting and understanding him.

A month passed and your anniversary is coming, eunhyuk doesn’t even visit or call. You really get sad and blue because you think you’re not important to him. An hour passed after cleaning all the sides of you condo, you gazed on your glass window, the sky gets darker and  tomorrow is anticipating again but still your hoping for his appearance because it’s your anniversary tomorrow. Then suddenly your phone rang and you immediately grab your phone and answer it.

“Hello” you said

“Hello” eunhyuk said in the other line 

“You called” you said pretending you don’t care at all.

“Yah, I’m sorry about the past weeks that I didn’t even call or visited you” eunhyuk sincerely explained

“Ooh well I didn’t notice it at all that its been so long coz I get so busy too” you keep on pretending

“Oh it’s that it.” Eunhyuk know that your lying

“Yah” you said in a low tone

“So since that our anniversary is tomorrow, can we meet?” eunhyuk asked

“Sure” you voice get changed in high tone

“I will meet you in the park near Seoul tower” eunhyuk said

“Okay, I miss you” you said to him

“I love you” eunhyuk whispered on the phone

“I love you” you replied back and you get better than ever again.

 

Your anniversary finally arrived. you really get excited to saw eunhyuk again. So you dress up well again and before heading in your meeting place, you bought first a gift for eunhyuk, it’s a t-shirt that suites him for sure. As you arrived in the park, you sat and wait for him to arrive. Then suddenly the clouds gets darker and it seems sooner or later it will rain. An hour passed again and the rain started fall but you ignored it and still wait for him. You started to get wet like a puppy who’s make for someone to pick him up. Your dress and make up ruined by the rain drops. At the end of the day eunhyuk never arrived, so you decided to go home in a soak and wet look. That was the depressed time for you. As you arrived in your condo, you sat beside the glass window and look outside the window staring all the light outside the streets that gave a wonderful night view from where you sat. Then you started to cry, the tears started to fall on your cheeks. You heart feels like stabbed for 100 times again.  You don’t know what to do, you don’t know how you will react for all the foolish things you do. Then suddenly someone opened the door and started opening all the lights on your condo. You saw eunhyuk gasping like he run all the way to your condo, which is true. Then eunhyuk immediately go towards you and hold your shoulders “sorry” he apologizes while gasping. You stared at him with your teary eyes “ it’s okay” as you lied. Then eunhyuk look directly to your eyes “why you’re so wet? Did you wait for me, even its raining? Why you need to be so foolish all the time?” eunhyuk utterly said in a high tone as he shucked you. You started to cry “why you need to be so cruel to me all the time” you utterly said to him in low tone. Eunhyuk gave you a sad look “sorry, but why you need to stand in the rain, you might get sick” eunhyuk said in caring tone. He really wants to be angry with you, but he knows it was his fault. “Because I thought if I do that, my mind will realize it’s useless to love you” you said in a broken voice. Eunhyuk hugged you “sorry do you feel tired of me?” eunhyuk said and started to cry and his eyes getting smaller than his normal eyes. eunhyk thinks that time, he wishes that he can tell you everything. Every reason, why he never called and visits you, and all the promises he broke that he doesn’t intentional want to do. His father wants him to marry other girl. Then he had a body guard every time his father and he argued together with his busy schedule that doesn’t fit at all, in a day. But he really tried to fit some schedules with you. but every time he started to do that, it always ruined by his father and his work scheduled. He feels like every move to cope up with you was ruined by bad luck.

“No I will never get tired on loving you” you said to him honestly with all of your heart and hugged him so tight.

“Thank you” eunhyuk gratefully said “if ever you get tired just let me know” he continued. Eunhyuk knows that he can’t let you go by his side even he want to let go of you.. Then eunhyuk immediately get some towel for you to get dry. Then he made a soup for you after you changed your clothes.

 

This morning eunhyuk woke you up with his sweet kisses and hugged you so tight but unfortunately you don’t have enough energy to play with him. Then suddenly eunhyuk noticed your burning head “are you okay baby?” he said in nervous tone. You tried to open your eyes “I think so” you said in a sick low voice. Then eunhyuk manically grab a warm water and towel to wipe your head and body. After taking good care of you “do you feel somehow okay?” eunhyuk ask in a caring tone and gave you a medicine and a glass of water. After taking your medicine “I’m okay thank you and sorry” you said and apologize by causing him to panic. Eunhyuk widely smile to you “no its okay, I know it was my fault in the first place, but next time don’t do foolish thing that may cause bad things to yourself” he utterly said in caring tone. Then suddenly eunhyk phone rang and he answered it. It was a call from his work that he had a schedule to finish. He doesn’t want to leave you but his manager gets so angry and he doesn’t have a choice, he need to be professional at work. He looks at you with his sad face “are you sure that you will be okay here alone?” he ask hesitatingly. But you nodded and gave him a forcing smile. Then eunhyuk kissed you in the forehead and immediately go. From that time he stepped out from your door, was the saddest part for him. He didn’t know that from the end, even he wants to take good care of you, he cannot fight for you. He was prisoned from what he was doing right now. From other peoples commands that he just can’t let go. Even he wants to stand in your side at the end he was unable to do that things.

A week passed eunhyuk never called you again, after your one week sickness.

But still even though he never called and visited you, you’re still waiting for his appearance on your door with his warm bright smile that changes you mood. Even he gave you a lot of pain. It will fade immediately, when he started smiling and giving you a warm comfort and love. Then suddenly you get bored in your condo. So you decided to go out and have some fun with your friends. You took a whole fun, tiring day with them. As you got home, you saw a sticky note from your door saying “HELLO”. as you opened your door and you opened the light switch you saw a sticky note again saying “how are you? Hope you’re totally okay” then you smiled. As you walk I little again, there’s a traces of sticky note in the floor. So you started to pick them saying I-M-I-S-S-Y-O-U-A-L-O-T AND I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U I-HPOE-YOU’LL-FORGIVE-ME. After following the traces of the sticky note you found eunhyuk standing in front of you with his perfect gesture and his bright cute smile while staring at your face. A minute later you run towards him and hugged him then say “I miss you more” and you smiled.  But the awkward moment started to appear while eunhyuk bite his lips and started to breathe deeply and sighed. You stared at him “what’s wrong?” you ask curiously. Then eunhyuk cupped your face and stared at you so deeply “I brought so much pain to you. Waiting for me was hard to do. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for the love you gave me. I know I can’t gave the love I owe you but thank you for everything” eunhyuk utterly said with his eyes get teary and took a deep breathe. You gave him a wide smile “it’s okay, no need to be thankful” you said to him honestly. Eunhyuk still staring at your face with his sad face “I love you and I don’t want to hurt you again” he sigh “so i let you go, find someone who will never gave you pain, who’s willing to stay by your side, and can’t live without a day with you, and can take good care of you when you’re sick” as eunhyuk cried with his heart out  “the things I can’t gave to you, find someone who will love you as much you love me and don’t love someone like me who can’t stand to protect you” as he wiped his tears in front of you while your staring at him and started to cry too. Then you get so speechless. He looks at you with his teary fearless eyes “let’s not see each other again” eunhyuk confidently said even it was his entire pretentious act that he was strong enough to let go. From that time your heart was shuttered that was the most painful thing you felt. You want to say something that was in the edge of your tongue, that you don’t want to break up with him. But eunhyuk immediately walk away in front of you along with his crying face. The feeling of heart break cause you a sudden shock and you can’t even move your foot from where you stand. A minute later of realizing that you want him back, that you can’t let him go, you immediately run outside your condo with your weak energy and tried to catch him. You run down the stairs, because the elevator was too long to wait.  As you reached outside the building you find yourself lacking of breathe because of running all the way down. While standing outside the building together with your anxious mind, you turn around to see every corner of place from where you stand. But unfortunately you didn’t saw eunhyuk everywhere. You didn’t see a spot of him. That was the time you realize every effort you did wasn’t enough to stay by his side.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading. I hope it was fine ^_^

Sorry for some parts this was my random imagination.

Please leave a comment if you want to READ the second part “THAT GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT”

Thank you ^_^