Chapter 2

Suddenly

 

 

So eventually I ate with her. She’s so talkative, talking about herself. About her group, about our performance at ss3. I don’t get it how she can eat and talk at the same time.

“Finished?” I asked her impatiently.

“Nearly, wait, I’m gonna finish this in one gulp” she said putting all the food in that’s wide enough. Now her cheeks are puffy and it looks like she’s gonna throw up. I bring out my phone and took a picture of her. >:D . When she looked at me and realized I’m taking a picture of her, she was flustered and swallowed the food to speak to me.

“oppa! What are you doing??” she asked me.

“I was taking a picture, you see?” then I showed her the picture. “you look like you haven’t eaten for years, funny, wait till the netizens see this.” Then I flashed her an evil grin.

“but oppa! Please don’t” She pleaded.

“I’ll think about it.” I said. Then she bowed her head, and after how many seconds, I saw tears flowing down her chin. Aish! This sensitive girl. Really!

“oi don’t cry. I was just kidding. No need to cry.” I said, worried that many people would see us, I quickly got my hanky and wipe away her tears.

“mianhe.” I don’t feel like saying it you know, but to make her stop crying, I alreay did.

She stopped crying.

“why did you cry easily? I was just kidding.” I shouted.

“well I was worried what netizens would say. So promise me you wouldn’t tweet it okay?” She asked me seriously. I’ve made her cry many times already . so I want to lessen it.

“Promise.” Then I point out my pinky finger and smiles at her encouragingly. “but if I am a netizen, I’ll think you’re cute,”

She smiled and She stick out her pinky finger and we made the promise.

I feel like I’m younger, same age as her.

“now let’s go Sulli! I’ll take you to your dorm. It’s already late.” I said as I stand to leave.

She looked up at me and grin.

“Really Oppa? Are you willing to take me home?” she asked again.

“okay, forget that I mentined it.” I said,

“No. Noooo! It’s okay. Let’s go! “ she jumped out of her seat singing happily to the tune of Chu, then shouted to me “Grow UP!” then laugh again. This girl is restless.