Goodbye Island

Goodbye Island

A/N: Hello there! This was written as a school assignment for art. I based it off of my surreal drawing we had to do. Somehow I managed to include the Matokis in it... hehe Enjoy it!


It was a lovely day in Goodbye Island. The sky was a lilac purple and there was a peaceful atmosphere surrounding the island. You see Goodbye Island was an unique island because it had things that you wouldn't see in your everyday life. It contained magic, but this magic was hard to aquire. This magic required a certain amount of wisdom, happiness, hope, joy and sadness. If a person happened to find this island, they would be shocked. The island was beautiful and it was extremely hard to find. However it was well worth the trip and it would make a memory you would never forget.


It had trees that were made of cotton candy. The flavors were endless; it had a different taste everytime. It could be blueberry, bubblegum, lemon, or lime. It's also very easy to get because they were a little taller than an human. Actually if you reached up and pulled a piece of it down to eat it, something would happen to you. Something strange; once you eat it your hair would change it's color to a random one.
 

If you walked through the many trees that surrounded most of the island you would reach the docks. The docks was a place where many would met up to hang out. This land was inhibited with special creatures that were called the Matokis. They were dark black bunnies that stood on its two feet and they could not talk. They communicated through their thoughts. Once they met an outsider they would greet them happily and helped them explore the island.
 

The Matoki's had only 6 members: Shishimato, Tatsmato, Kekemato, Jokomato, Dadamato and Totomato. They lived in the wildness constantly searching for outsiders. They would show you the trees, the dock, and then the meadow.
 

The meadow was a beautiful place. It was breath-taking. Once the Matokis trust you enough, they will take you to a boat that left the docks. They would sail you to the shoreline and lead you up to it. All around you would be surrounded with natural harmless wildlife. There was beautiflies that surrounded the strange flowers. They would greet you for a little while before returning to what they usually do. You and the Matokis would play until you're exhausted. Once you fall asleep against the soft green grass you would return to the real world and continue to dream of it.