One On One

One On One

 

 

 

 

It was a warm, summer day. The sun was high in the sky. Families were outside going grocery shopping or taking their kids for play time at the park. It was a wonderful day to just take a walk. Have a small picnic. Go out to get some ice-cream. Or maybe play a game of ball.

 

That's exactly what Ilhoon suggested.

 

 

“Hyunsik hyung!” Ilhoon called out from the living room.

 

“Yeah!” Hyunsik voiced out from the dorm bedroom.

 

“Do you wanna play basketball with me? Minhyuk hyung is at the gym.” Ilhoon said as he walked over to the dorm bedroom, where Hyunsik was on his laptop.

 

“Uh.. yeah, sure.” Hyunsik said with his signature eye-smile.

 

“Get dressed then hyung, we'll leave in a bit!” Ilhoon exclaimed, excited that he was going to finally play some basketball.

 

“Okay.” Hyunsik said as he got up from his bed. Hyunsik pulled on some basketball shorts and a black T-shirt along with a black baseball cap.

 

Ilhoon was already ready when Hyunsik came out of the bedroom. He had on some basketball shorts as well and a white v-neck shirt with a red baseball cap, basketball in tow.

 

“Ready?” Ilhoon asked Hyunsik, with a tilt of his head.

 

Hyunsik nodded and smiled as they headed out.

 

 

They started walking to the bus stop, as they decided that taking the bus would be much nicer on a day like this. Ilhoon spun the basketball on his finger as they kept walking.

 

They finally reached the bus stop and had to wait a bit for the bus to arrive. Once they were finally on the bus, Hyunsik took out his iPod and started listening to music. It was about a 15 minute journey by bus to get to the basketball court, and music was good pass time.

 

“What are you listening to, hyung?” Ilhoon asked Hyunsik curiously.

 

“Here.” Hyunsik said, as he handed Ilhoon one of his headphones.

 

Ilhoon hesitated a bit, before taking the headphone and sticking it in his ear and smiled a little shyly.

 

The atmosphere was a smidgen awkward as they listened to music together for the rest of the journey, but it was comforting nonetheless.

 

 

Their stop arrived and they got off. The night was still young, so they had about 3 hours to play some ball.

 

“What do you say hyung, how about a little one on one?” Ilhoon said and winked mischievously as they entered the court.

 

“You're on.” Hyunsik responded and laughed.

 

With that Ilhoon started bouncing the ball and Hyunsik started dodging him and trying to block him. To no avail though, as Ilhoon already made a basket.

 

Hyunsik gives it a go this time, dribbling the basketball to get the feel of it and makes a shot from far away, impressing Ilhoon and himself.

 

“Wow hyung, that was awesome.” Ilhoon said a little surprised. Hyunsik smiled proudly and said, ”Thanks.”

 

As Hyunsik was smiling to himself, Ilhoon got the ball again and made a basket.

 

“er.” Ilhoon said as he bounced the ball up and down after it went through the basket.

 

“Hey, that's not fair.” Hyunsik pouted. With that he started trying to block Ilhoon again, but this time coming a little closer so it was harder for Ilhoon to move past him.

 

Just as Hyunsik was reaching in for the ball, Ilhoon leaned forward as well, bumping into Hyunsik, and pushing the both of them to the floor with Ilhoon on top of Hyunsik. Ilhoon realized the position they were in and got up quickly, bouncing the ball as if nothing had happened.

 

Hyunsik on the other hand, was having none of this. He always had a special liking for the cute boy, I mean he was just so lovable. His mischief and charisma he showed on stage made Hyunsik go insane. He just wanted to kiss the adorable boy's lips and hug him forever.

 

He got up and boldly started walking towards Ilhoon, forcefully took the ball out of his hands and threw it to the side. Ilhoon looked up at Hyunsik, confused as to why he did that, only to be greeted by Hyunsik's hands cupping his face. Ilhoon's breath hitched at the contact.

 

“I know you felt that, Ilhoonie.” Hyunsik said with a deep voice, recalling Ilhoon's reaction to their fall, as the distance between their faces decreased. Ilhoon closed his eyes when he heard Hyunsik's husky voice and Hyunsik closed the distance between them. It started off as a slow, sweet kiss, but gradually grew deeper as Ilhoon wrapped his arms around Hyunsik's waist, pulling him closer. Hyunsik smiled in the kiss, happy that the feeling was mutual and pulled away slowly, resting his forehead on Ilhoon's. They both had huge grins on their faces, as they looked into each other's eyes.

 

“So hyung, how does a little, private one on one sound?” Ilhoon said as he pulled away to look into Hyunsik's eyes, and tightened his arms around Hyunsik's waist.

 

“You are so on.” Hyunsik said and laughed heartily, as they separated to go get the basketball that was thrown aside.

 

They later walked to the bus stop, hand in hand with identical smiles on their faces.

--

Ahh.. Hoonsik is adorable! ^^ This was like 879 words.. not bad.. xD haha.. well I hope you all liked it! :) Please comment and subscribe! ^^