---

Jongin's Bad Feeling in the Airport

 

- Hyung, - said a guy putting on his blue hat, - how much time is left?
- half an hour and we will land, - answered the blond guy, helping the younger put his earphones.
- Thanks, Hyung, - said Kai and yawned.

The sun is shining so bright and it blinds Jongin. He hisses and then rubs his eyes.
- Hyung, - he touches Kris' shoulder.
- M?
- I have a strange feeling. Something bad is going to happen. - He sighes and puts his head on Leader's shoulder.
- why do you think so? May be you had a bad dream?
- No, - answered Kai looking for a good song in his player, - I can't stop feeling it.
- You're just tired. - Says Kris putting on his earphones.

EXO M/K idols are yawning and sighing, thinking about the last 20 minutes of sleep.

***

- Hyung, - Kai is trying to reach the Leader's hand. - Hyun, I'm scared!
- Everything is ok, - Kris tries to calm down Jongin, screwing up his eyes from the camera lights.
- Hyung! Hold me stronger, - sighs Kai, following Yifan.

The crowd of fans is growing and Jongin begins to suffocate. Everything is blanked and he falls in to the darkness.

When he opens his eyes, he feels that someone is helping him to stand up. It's Sehun. But Jongin falls on the ground and begins to cry. It's too hard, too painful for him. His headache is growing and the right leg hurts very much.
Jongin tries to say Sehun that it's hurt and he can't stand up. He hears a strange ring in his ears. And it doesn't stop.

Only in half an hour, when manager and Sehun help Jongin to sit in EXO's microbus, he sighs piecefully and begins to weep.

With the shaking voice Sehun tells the story about the situation in the airport. And that fans almost ran over Kai.
It's too painful inside after the story. Jongin can't move his right leg.

Being shocked, in few minutes EXO members are trying to find the anaesthetic and give it to Kai.
He takes it and drinks some water in the bottle. His hands are shaking and almost a half of the water is on his T-shirt.
Luhan takes the bottle and helps to the EXO-K member lays on the sit. Kai closes his face with hands and falls asleep.

EXO members are only looking at each other in a deep silence.

***

EXO have to use the emergence door to get in the hotel. The situation is still scared.

In 5 minutes the doctor comes and says that Jongin needs the rest and being in his bed for 2 days.
Kai bits his lips and begins to cry again. He's sick.
A woman leaves.

No one can sleep this night.

- And this is just only beginning, - disturbs the deep silence Suho, noticing sleeping Jongin near Yeol.
- And I hope that fans will become smart and give us our own space. - Adds Kris, tucking Tao in a warm blanket.
- Yes, - agrees Yising, switching off his notebook.
- And I belive that our fans will appreciate us and give a space. Because we are humans too. And we need our own place and space, - ends the long talk Luhan, sighing.

Backhyun stands up and switches off the light. It's dark in the hotel room. And only out of the window you can see the beginning of how the sun rises, giving new day, and new hopes.