Loving You- Part 2

Loving You ♡
"I can't believe it! I'm getting married!!" Mir squealed with excitement. Joon smiled. "Well you better believe it because on 29th April, we're getting married" He said. Mir's mouth dropped. "And, so are we" Hongki said and held Jonghun's hand. Jonghun's eyes widened. "Jincha? Double marriage!?" He asked. Hongki smiled and nodded. Out of everyone in the room, the most excited person was Seungho. He jumped up. "A JoonMir marriage!? Omo! Just like i predicted! I should be a fortune teller.. Finally! I can make the wedding video!!" He screamed in joy. Mir grinned. "Ok hyeong, calm down." He said and sat Seungho down. "Me and Hongki have arranged for the place and date but we all need to the designing, decorating and shopping" Joon said. "Kwon can do the designing. He's a good artist" Jonghun said. "Seungho and Cheondung on decorating, Seulong and Jo Kwon on designing and that leaves me, Mir, Hongki and Jonghun, when he's out of the hospital, to the shopping" Joon explained. "And on that busy schedule, we still need to run the shop" Mir said. Joon nodded. "Speaking of shops. Here you go Key" Hongki said and handed a small silver key to Key. "Are you making fun of my name?" Key grinned. "Aniyo! This is the key to your family's shop. The business is yours and always will be. I kitted up the place by adding more luxurious furniture, hiring the best employees and importing the finest ingredients. I also put some spare money into the cash register for future" Hongki said. Key was shocked. He didn't know what to say. "Hongki... G-gomawo. This is so nice of you, I don't even deserve this yet you're being so nice to me. Gomawo." Key smiled. "You're welcome. And you do deserve it. My eomma's done enough damage to your family, its about time i repay you" Hongki said. Key was so happy that he pulled Hongki in for a hug. He then looked at Jonghun. "You're very lucky to get this guy as your husband" Jonghun smiled. "I know i am" He said.

Everyone all started preparing themselves for the big weddings. The decorating and shopping would be done at a later stage so the others managed to take care of the shop. The buisness was going very well and they made plans to turn the upstairs apartment into a second floor. Now, all they needed was Jonghun out of hospital..

2 weeks later

"Welcome home!" As Jonghun entered the house with Hongki, all his friends were stood in the house holding balloons and letting off party poppers. A big smile spread across Jonghun's face. "You guys, you didn't have to do all this" He said and looked around the whole room. As its always been, its a massive room. Now decorated with balloons, banners, trays full of cupcakes and a massive cake on the middle table. "Of course we did! You spent 2 weeks in the grasps of Hongki's eomma, and 2 weeks recovering from that in the hospital. You need a break" Jo Kwon said. Jonghun smiled. Hongki helped him down to the sofa. Jonghun looked around. "This place brings back old memories, right Hongki?" He said and looked up to Hongki. A small smile appeared on Hongki's face. "Yupp. It brings back memories all right" He said. "Quick question Hongki, are we all gonna fit in this house? Meaning, are there enough bedrooms?" Seungho asked. Hongki smirked. "Are you doubting my house? Of course there's enough rooms! There's my room, the guest room, eomma's room and appa's... room" He said. Jonghun was confused. Then he finally realized. "So, when you said to your eomma that you didn't wanna room with me and mentioned that other room but quickly stopped talking about it, that was your appa's room?" Jonghun asked. Hongki nodded. "That makes so much sense now..." Jonghun said. "Anyway, i called down some of our friends to come to this party too. They should be arriving" Hongki said. "Who did you call?" Mir asked, curiously looking at the front door. DING DONG! "Must be them. Its open!" Hongki shouted. The door slowly opened and 5 figures walked in. "Hyung!" Mir said with a big smile on his face. Stood there was, JaeJoong, Yunho, Junsu, Tiffany and Jaebum. "Hey Mir! Hi everybody" JaeJoong smiled. Seungho was shocked to see Junsu. He looked over to Cheondung. "Well this will be awkward.." He whispered to Cheondung. Cheondung smirked. "Relax, I'm sure it'll be fine. It'll probably be more awkward for Joon and Mir considering they ruined the date, remember?" He said. Seungho laughed whilst recalling that night. "That was a crazy day" He grinned. "Hyeong! Hide me!" Mir hid behind Seungho. "What from?" Seungho asked, confused. "Junsu hyeong! Last time i saw him, me and Joonie ruined your guys date! It'll be so damn awkward!" Mir whispered. Seungho shook his head. "Who tells you to do that then?" He said. "If we didnt, you and Cheondung wouldn't be together! Babo hyeong.." Mir retaliated.

"Nice to meet you Jonghun" JaeJoong said and put out his hand. Jonghun smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too" He said. JaeJoong sat next to him on the sofa. "How long have you known Hongki?" Jonghun asked. "About a year or so. I was the youngest CEO, then Hongki and Joon came along. I became friends with Hongki through that. I knew Joon already from the past" JaeJoong smirked as he recalled his last year encounter with Joon and Mir from the business trip. Jonghun nodded. "Ah, that's interesting." He said. "And you and Hongki met by chance right?" JaeJoong asked. Jonghun nodded. "Yupp. Total chance. I bumped into him in the library and his eomma just happened to hire me to be his teacher. It was a pure coincidence that i hated at the time but love now" He smiled.

Everyone was really enjoying this little party. Especially Jonghun. It nice for him to relax and chill with his friends for once. They were all excited about the weddings too. This was the first time Hongki experienced true love and happiness, he was so glad it was with Jonghun.

29th April...

"And do you, Lee Joon take Bang.Mir to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, in sickness and in health....?" Joon smiled. "I do" He said. "You may now kiss the.. groom?" The priest said. Joon leaned forward and passionatley kissed Mir on the lips whilst holding his hands. The priest moved over to Hongki and Jonghun. "Choi Jonghun, do you take Lee Hongki to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Jonghun nodded. "I do" He said. "And do you, Lee Hongki, take Choi Jonghun to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Hongki smiled. "I do" He said. "You may now kiss.. the groom" The priest said. Hongki pulled Jonghun in for a deep kiss. The church was ful of applause and cheers, mainly from Seungho.

The newly married couples all lived together with their friends, leaving behind all troubles they've encoutered, forgetting their past. Instead they look to the future and say one thing...

I will forever be loving you...