Jongup, Daehyun and My Attacker

My Hippity Hoppity Heart

"You'll be fine, you dressed the cuts well" said the school nurse, I nodded and brushed my hair back over my face. Jongup was standing on edge next to me, I hadn't talked to him at all, I just ducked my head down and stayed quiet just like I did in England.

"Thanks Mrs Choi" he said picking a floral gift bag from the floor, he reached in and took out a padded black coat with a furr lined hood. He sighed and put it on me.

"What's this?" I said for the first time, he smiled and brushed my cheek lightly careful not to hurt me

"You only have a small denim jacket and it's the middle of winter" he breathed a laugh and zipped it up, "I must warn you the others also have something for you, we kind of coordinated" he grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled feeling the sting of tears in my eyes, he frowned and hugged me it felt kind of awkward because my head only just comes up to his lower chest.

"It's okay Tink, but I have to ask this or Daehyun will kill me" I held back my laughs knowing what he was going to say, "do you mind making some more chocolate cake this afternoon" he took my hands and looked at me with a puppy dog expression.

I nodded and Jongup helped me down from the bed and walked over to the nurse to see if I can have some painkillers, I felt the furry hood and smiled, I've never gotten a gift before. I picked up my bag and put my jacket over my arm, Jongup walked over to me and handed me two painkillers and a glass of water.

"She said that you should have stayed home today, your suffering from shock you know" he said brushing my cheek again, he's been doing that a lot lately.

"Yeah but I wanted to finish up my work, I never missed a day of school back in England no matter how bad it got..." I realised what I'd said and looked at him to see if he noticed, luckily he didn't. He just smiled and led me to the entrance. "Wow, wait a moment, I'm not going home" I said stopping suddenly. He smile and took my hand and tried to drag me to the exit.

"You heard the nurse, you've got to go home, the principle and teachers have already been noticed. Also guess who your doctor is?" he said with a full smile. I went to sit down on the floor to get out of his grip but then he picked me up bridal style, he looked at me with a sly smile and walked out of the door like I weighed nothing.

"Ya! Let me go Moon Jongup" I yelled but he already had me in the passenger side of my car. "Do you even have a licence?" I said folding my arms and legs angrily. He got in and took his licence out of his wallet before wafting it infront of my face.

"Shall we go now?" he said with another smile, does he ever not smile? I nodded and snuggled in my new warm coat, he pulled out of the car park but went the opposite way from my house. 

"Where are you taking me?" I said turning down the radio which he'd just turned up loud

"Don't you like this song?" he said with a surprised look

"It's not that, I havent been in Korea for a long time so I dont know any of the new bands" I said putting some hair behind my ear.

"You look really pretty with your hair down" he said shyly, I blushed and looked down at my hands

"Thanks" I mumbled, the song changed and Jongup smiled like he'd won the lottery, he turned it up full blast and jumped up and down in glee.

"This is our new song" he yelled, I raised my eyebrows in surprise

"Wow, it's awesome, what's it called?" I said looking at him with a smile

"Stop it, we tried a more cutesy image this time, it's really fun to dance to and the music video is hillarious" he said with a proud face, I giggled and listened to the song. Then he sang along to his part, wow he had a really soft voice, I looked at his face and studied his proud expression. When the song had finished he turned it back down when Big Bang's Monster came on. 

"YA! YOU PUNK" I yelled turning it up again singing along, "I LOVE YOU BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER" I yelled throwing my arms in the air

"Big Bang fan?" he said laughing at me

"Yeah I'm a huge VIP" I said before going back to singing along, even Jongup sang a few parts that he knew. Then we pulled up outside the dorms just as the song had finished.

"Your not a half bad singer" he said getting out

"Pft, yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes, he laughed and held his hands up

"You are, did you ever take lessons?" he said seriously, oh he wasn't joking

"No I haven't, I never thought I was a good singer, neither did anyone else" I said before popping my hood over my head when a cold breeze burst out of no where. "Aigooooooo" I running for the building

"It's really starting to get colder isn't it?" he laughed, I nodded got into the elevator but it was surprisingly crowded. We both managed to get in but I was against a wall with Jongup squished in front of me. "This is kind of awkward" he said shyly, I nodded again and looked down, suddenly my head started to throb in pain but I decided to ignore it.

We were litterally pressed against each other, I had to keep my hands on his chest to stop me from touching those beside us, he had his on either side of my arms so I really couldn't move at all. When we finally got off I was surprised that my headache haddn't subsided

"Um... well" I mumbled but gave up and walked slowly to the dorm room

"Sorry about that, sometimes it gets like this with all the managers and team members" he said opening the door, "I'm home" he yelled taking his coat off and putting it on the shoe rack again.

"Moon Jongup put that coat where it belongs, and why aren't you at school?" yelled Himchan storming through into the tiny hallway, he halted and stood staring at me with a spatular in his hand. "Omo Eunyoung-ah, are you okay?" he walked over to me and brushed back a few pieces of hair away from my injured face, I winced from the pain my headache was giving me.

"Ye Himchan Oppa" I said smiling a half smile, he didn't believe me and pointed to Jongup's coat with the spatular

"Put that up now" he said in a motherly tone before leading me into the livingroom, Zelo and Youngjae were at either end of the sofa watchign TV and Yongguk was sat on the arm chair with a note pad and pen. "Hey guys, Eunyoung and Jongup are back from school early" said Himchan going back into the kitchen. They all looked up and stopped what they were doing before rushing over to me.

"Omo Eunyoung-ah what's happened?" said Youngjae lifting my chin up so he could see my cuts, Zelo looked over his shoulder but didn't say anything.

"Who did this to you Eunyoung? Are you being bullied?" said Youngguk pushing the others from me, suddenly Daehyun sprinted through and skidded to a hault in front of me.

"Eunyoung who did this?" he said seriously, he took my face in his hands and looked at my cuts, but then he took my hand and led me into the kitchen. "Take your coat off" he said loudly, he'd closed and locked the kitchen door after kicking Himchan out. I did as he said and hung it on the back of a chair, he put his hands on my waist and picked me up so I could sit on the kitchen counter top.

"What's wrong?" I said bewildered by his behavior, but all he did was get down a first aid box before taking out a thermometer. He popped it in my mouth and waited till it beeped.

"" he swore before pretty much kicking the door down, "Jongup get in here" he yelled. Jongup walked in a little scared at his hyung's behavior.

"What's wrong hyung?" he said looking at Daehyun lock the door again

"She has a fever of 39 celsius and haven't you noticed that she looks like a FRICKIN ZOMBIE" he yelled in anger which made me jump, the shouting was making my head pound even more. I put both of my hands on my head and groaned. "Eunyoung what's wrong?" said Daehyun taking my hands from my head.

"Nothing, I just have a splitting headache" I said hissing, I've never felt a headache this powerful before.

"Hyung do you think she has the flu?" said Jongup looking at the thermometer

"Yeah, Eunyoung do you feel sick?" he said taking my face and putting his forehead against mine, "your getting hotter" he mumbled picking me up bridal style just like Jongup had done before. He took me into the guest bedroom and laid me down.

"I feel fine" I mumbled, but he left without saying anything, Jongup sat down next to me and felt my forehead before sighing and shaking his head

"He's right, your boiling red hot" he said before standing up and heading to the door 

"I dont feel ill, jinja I only have a little headache" I said quickly, he looked at me slightly but walked out with a sad expression

"Oppa" I whispered... why do I make everyone around me engry, I jumped out of bed and peeked down the halls before sprinting for the door

 

"EUNYOUNG" I heard Jongup's voice yell behind me but I was already out of the door, I ran into the elevator and pressed the button. I saw the B.A.P members run down the halls towards me but the doors closed before they got to me. I got out of the elevator and ran down the street, I heared the members call my name but I carried on running. The phone in my pocket vibrated, I took it out but hungup when I saw it was Jongup.

"Leave me alone" I whispered before I started to run again.

I came across a small cafe and decided to warm up, "annyonghasaeyo" I said bowing to the manager, she returned to welcomes.

"Annyonghasaeyo, omo aren't you cold dear?" she said with a worried expression, she was a middle aged woman with beautiful features.

"Ye, just a little" I said laughing a little

"Okay dear you just go and sit down and I'll bring you a coffee" she said wafting me away with her hands, I did as she said and sat.

"Sorry for the trouble, I seam to be a burden on everyone around me today" I mumbled rubbing my hands together

"There's no trouble dear, but what are you doing out in the middle of December without a coat?" she said walking over to me with a coffee

"I was trying to escape from... some people" I said taking the coffee from her, "ergg" I said after having a sip of bitter coffee.

"Omo, mianhae" she said taking the coffee from me

"Ani it's okay, I just dont like bitter drinks, I usually have a sugary and milky coffee" I said flustered

"I'll fix it for you, how many sugars?" she said with a warm smile

"4 please" I said shyly, she laughed a little and brought it back to the table. We talked for quite a bit, her name was Choi Seohyeon and she has a son a little younger then me, we talked about my school and the area. In the end I only left because it was getting dark.

"Thank you for talking with me" I smiled putting on a hoodie that she'd borrowed me

"It's okay dear, you can bring the jacket back tomorrow, it is a weekend I believe" she said with a heart warming smile, I nodded and opened the door.

"I will, thank you again, annyong" I said bowing whilst walking out the door. I had to walk back to my car which was still in the car park outside B.A.P's dorm. I peaked up at their window and sprinted to my car but then it hit me... my keys were in my coat pocket. Angry with myself I kicked a bottle which was next to me which hit a passerby, he looked at me but for some reason he smiled. Something wasn't right, he started to walk up to me which made me walk away quickly. BUT!!!! I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was spun around to see a massive hooded guy, he was wobbling and his breath stunk like alcohol.

"Can I help you?" I said with a smile, he took out a picture and looked at it and then me. He grinned and showed me the photo, it was me with red writing in block capitals saying 'SCAR HER' I gasped and made a run for it but the guy had hold of my hand before I managed to take a step.

He punched me once in the ribs and then under my eye sending me to the floor, he got on top of me and got out a knife. My eyes almost popped out of my head, was he going to kill me? No the photo said to only scar me. I kicked him as hard as I could in the nutts and ran for a small path between apartments but it was a dead end alley, the man came running at me and tacked me to the floor knocking the wind out of me. Taking out the knife again he slashed my leg and put a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams.

"Your going to regret doing that" yelled the hooded man, he lifted me to my feet with my hair before shoving my face against the alley wall, he put the knife to my neck and breathed heavy in my neck. The pain from the gash on my leg was unbearable and I could see the blood dribbling down to my ankle.

"Please stop it" I screeched but he put a hand over my mouth

"You better be quiet otherwise it could get ugly" he snarled in my ear, I began to sob as he checked my pockets, just then my phone began to ring. He took it out and laughed "who's Daehyun, is he your boyfriend, shall I answer and tell him I have you, maybe he'll come and save you" he said before chuckling.

"Cheesecake?" that sounded like Daehyun, I looked towards the end of the alley and saw Daehyun staring at me with his phone still next to his ear, the man grabbed my arm and shoved me to the floor, he obviously hadn't seen Daehyun yet.

"I'm under orders to ruin your pretty face, dont worry it'll only scar a lit..." he didn't finish, Daehyun had punched him flat in the nose making him fall on the floor unconscious, he waved his hand about in pain but he didn't stop, he yelled in anger before kicking the man in the stomach and the face.

"DEAHYUN STOP IT" I shouted on the top of my lungs, he looked at me with a tear streaked face... Daehyun.... was crying???

 
A/N
OMG sorry for the long boring chapter, I promis that I'll make a better chapter next time, but enjoy and wait a little for the next chapter :) please comment and subscribe :)