The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

 

Minho POV
'What should i do?'
should i give up? should i give hara to him just like that? just because he is my bestie? 
everything that i did seems always wrong!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-At the school entrance-
'hey you still here?' i heard someone talked to me,that girl...
'whats your problem?' I glared at her.
'Yah, i'm just asking..' Krystal answered coldly.
'I'm going home,chaelga' Krystal waved at me and walked away.
'chamkaman....' i grab her shoulder 
'Yah, you told Jonghyun that i like hara right?'
'Sorry, i just accidentally said that..'
'Huh? funny.. i didn't even tell you about that thing!'
'Yah! I can see it clearly from your face!' Krystal shouted at me and released my hand from her shoulder.
'you really did think so?'
krystal nod her head and keep walking 
'then do you want to help me?' i should use this oppurtunity.. I just felt sorry if i used her to get closer with Hara.. maybe it's better if i tell her about everything.
And about Jonghyun.. maybe he's already hate me so its not wrong for me to get closer with Hara,i'm a jerk? i know
'Yah! Don't put me in your own trouble!' She kicked my feet a little and left me.
'Yah!!! It hurt!' She's a really hard one! i'll try again tomorrow. 
I walked back to my school and ride my car home.     
 
-Krystal POV-
What? he asked me to help him? *sigh* i knew it from the start! he lied that he intersted with me! he doesn't even waited for one day to told me evrything? What will Jonghyun do to him when he knows Minho liked Hara?
'Why This Happend to me?! Did i look easy to get depressed? God! I'm noooot!' I shouted to the air as loud as i can. 'Yah Choi Minho! did you know that i blushed for you?! did you think i want to help you?! it'll just hurt me! no way i wanted to do it!' I sitted on the park bench. 'But Hara loves him...' i untied my ponytail. 'I want her to be happy too..' I stood from the bench and walked around the park, Thinking.
*Sigh* 'I had no choice' I walked to the park entrace and rode taxi to home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'eonni im homee' i opened the door and took my shoes off,
i didn't saw her anywhere. i searched for her to told my story, but she's not in her room,bathroom,living room, even kitchen. 'Eomma, where's Sica Eonnie?' I hugged my mom and asked for My sister.
'I think she went out to dinner with... Kim Heechul, if i not wrong'
'Aaaa... that Heechul who came here a few days ago?' I think they dated for the past month, but Sica just wont tell me about it.
'Okay then, i'll go to my room' 
'You skip dinner again?' My mom put her hand on her waist. 
'Anieyo.. just tell me when appa come home and i'll eat with you two' i turned my head away from my mom.
'We didn't know when will he comeback hon..' She patted my head and went back to the kitchen.
'I know..' I went upstairs and entered my room.
'He's too focused with his works! sometime i need you appa..' I burried my face in my pillow.
Suddenly Minho,Hara and Jonghyun loves triangle were filling my mind. 
'What should i do?' i sat on my studying chairs. 'Who should i choose? if i help Minho what will happend to jonghyun?' 'Kring....Kring...kring' Suddenly my phone ringing. 
'Who is it?' I looked on my phone screen and saw Jonghyun name. 
*sigh* 'Here comes trouble...' 
'Hello? Why suddenly calling me?' 
'.....Minho liked the same girl as me' His voice seems Heavy and tired.
'Yah did you do something with him? did you two fight?'
'No we're not fighting physically.., just too tired to hold my anger..' He sighed alot while talking.
'Jong.. what can i do for you?' i feel so worried about him, i hope there's something i can do for him.. except Helping Him and Hara...
'Krys... Help me to confessed my feeling to Hara.., I wont ask you for anything, but just help me this time..' His voice getting weaker and weaker.
'Y-yah.. It's not easy..' 
It's hard to make people happy.. Who should i choose? Minho or Jonghyun? 
'You still there?' 
'...............ne'
'Will you do it for me?'
'........I-i can't'
My mouth keep trembling,shocked from things that i said.. 
-to be continued-