My J : Follow Your Heart

My J

Author's Pov

Jessica threw her body on the couch,at the moment the atmosphere in the dorm become a very crowded.They had just arrived from Japan and now they felt really tired. 

Yoona,Seohyun, and Sooyoung decide to immediately enter their room. Several other members like Hyoyeon, Sunny and Tiffany decided to join her for a moment on the couch lay ahead with Jessica. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Yuri are some where nobody know.

"Eonnie, You don't call Jonghyun?! He must have been waiting for a call from you!" Tiffany said and then chuckled.

Jessica shook her head slowly,"Ahni! Later! He must have got to the dorm!"

"Let he had a rest! My handsome namja must be tired!" Said Sunny the followed with laughter by Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

"Ya!!" Jessica laughed and threw Sunny with a pillow next to her.

"Believe me, if you not call him a few minutes, and then he would stand in the front door and get ready to enter, with his dorky smile! Kkk~!" Tiffany chirps happily.

Sunny murmured softly, "I'm tired! If he comes here, it would be very noisy!!"

Jessica nodded her head, then returned to think. Lately Jonghyun was talking too much, but i think for now is really hard to imagine , through the day without him.

"But it would be reat if Jonghyun comes with Taemin, he was so cute!" Hyoyeon added, followed by Tiffany nod,"It's true! Sweet, cute, and adorable!"

***

Jonghyun weight his cell phone, hoping tthere is an incoming call, but nihil. Now,his face turned into worried, he threw his body into the couch, "Ahh, has she arivved at the dorm?!" He mumbled

Suddenly Minho came and immediately took a position right next to him, "Something happens, hyung?!"

"Ahni!" Jonghyun sighed quietly.

A second later Taemin ran out of his room, then handed his phone to Jonghyun, "Mwoya?!" Jonghyun looked Taemin can't understand.

"Jessica Noona wants to talk with you,hyung!" Obviously Taemin, and then Jonghyun immediately grabbed the phone quicly, "Yeobooseyo?!"

"Jjong..! What are you doing? You don't have a break?!" Jessica said from the other side. Now, Jonghyun be able to return his breathe.

"Ya!! Where tthe place have you been?! Do you know? I'de been waiting you call!" Jonghyun spoke without interruption,"And...why  you just called Taemin from now?!" Protest Jonghyun again, when he conscious now he was holding Taemin's phone.

Jessica's Voice sounded a chuckle,"Mianhae,Jjong! I think you must be tired and taking a sleep right now. so i decided not yo call your cell phone, and just called Taemin!"

"But now, the truth i was not sleep, Jess! I miss You so badly!"

"Hey, we've just met earlier at the airport!"

Now, Jonghyun was changed his position, and began strange smiling, "It's just a minutes, and now i really miss you!"

"Hyung!! There's Taemin notice you here!" Minho said, when he saw Jonghyun behavior was so vulgar.

Jonghyun shuddered softly, then looked at the Taemin who was staring at him with Puppy eyes, "Ah Mianhae,Mianhae!" Jonghyun mumbled quietly, then returned his attention to Jessica his girlfriend.

"I guess, I must see you right now!"

"Ahniyo! You're have a schedule tonight! You better have a break, even just a little!" Said Jessica quickly, when she heard Jonghyun suggestion.

Jonghyun scratched his neck,"--but,Jess!"

"Ahniyo,Jjong!"

"Eonnie also miss you too,Kim Jonghyun!!" Suddenly Jonghyun can heard Sunny voice from the other side, "Ya!! Stop it!!" And now Jessica's voice heard again, followed by the laughter another people.

Jonghyun smiled happily,"So do you miss me, yeoboo~?!"

"Jjongie!!Stop calling and quick meal!!" Key exclaimed loud, "Yak!! Why do you guys always bothered me?!!" He said loudly, trying to make Key can heard his voice.

"Jjong! You need a break!Ne? I'll call you back later! Annyeong!!" And tuttt---- the called was end.

"Hyung!! Don't you want to join me?!" Minho said, when saw Jonghyun ruffled his hair upset.

"Kim Jonghyun!!!" Called Key again so loudly.

He immediately got up and walked too the dining chamber,"Yak!!You're so noisy!Kim Kibum!!"

***

Jessica's Pov

Now the time is 11 o'clock at night, and i thought maybe Jonghyun recently completed his schedule. He must be very tired, i thought.

"You have not slept,Eon?!" I saw Sooyoung blinking his eyes that look was so sleepy.

I shook my head slowly and smiled, "Ahni! Maybe Later!"

"Like taht? I think i'll sleep first. i was so tired! Mianhae, Eon!" She mumbled and then immediately re-buried her head into her pink pillow.

I picked up my phone, and then i decided to send a short mesaage to Jjong.

To    : Jjongie

Jjong...! You're job was finished?

You must be tired, take a break and don't forget to eat, arachi?!

I guess, I'm a little miss you KIm Jonghyun! kkkk~

I smiled when i pushed the send button, and in an instant message sent. A few moment later, i could felt my phone vibrate.

Drrt drrt

From   : Jjongie

I miss you so muchh, Jess >|<

Ya!! Why are you still awake? You must sleep now,yeobo~

"I really miss you,Jjong!" Quietly and soon i'm trying to replied a message for him.

To  : Jjongie

My eyes cannot be closed,Jjong 

***

Jonghyun's Pov

From    : Jessie

My eyes cannot be closed,Jjong

I smiled when i read the message, now my eyes stared into the night sky's filled with a thousand stars, you know? i think at this time, I really really miss her so much, i told my self. Then, immediately typing a reply for Jessica.

To    : Jessie

You'de better to get out, Jess

Tonight, the sky was really beautiful.

Then a few moments late, my eyes caught the figure who is the girl standing on the balcony of his room, I saw her head looking to the heavens and then a small smile painted on her face.

To   : Jessie

You're so beautiful tonight, yeobo~

I miss You

Once again a second later, i saw her eyes now was searching for something, and in the end both our eyes met, i saw she looked at me in dibelief and smiled. A few moments later, i found her figure now out of the apartment which also doubles as a SNSD's dorm.

"Jjong!!What're you doing here?!"  She leaned over to me who are in the car, and i saw she smiled Arghhh Kim Jonghyun!! You totally missed this yeoja, I thought again.

"Jess!" I called, and then quickly pulled her into my arms.

"Jjong!! Do you want to make a scandal between us?!" I can heard Jessica's chuckle, and i knew she was trying to break my arms.

"I miss you,dear!"

"Emm SHINee's Kim Jonghyun was seen hugging a yeoja in front of SNSD's dorm!" She joked quietly.

I took off my arms, and then chuckled, "A beautiful yeoja at the midnight!"

Jessica smiled and tosled my hair, " You must go home now,Jjong! You need a rest!"

"--but i still want to stayed here, Jess!"

"Ya! You must followed anything  i said ,Jjong! I'm your Noona!" She said and then laughed with tthe sentence she spoke by her self.

"Ya!!You're not my Noona, girls!
 

***

I'll be taking you girl, i know without you

Without you, I miss you Eonjjakajina geudareul wonhajyo

I can heard Jessica's Phone was ringing, who is calling her so late?! I shuddered brriefly.

She looked at me and smiled, then immediately answer an incoming call that, "Yeobboseyo?!"

"Is Jjongie there with you,Noona?!" And now i could heard the namja's voice even always i heard before.

"Yes, Kibummie!"

"Ya!!Don't call my girlfriend, namja pabo!!" I said quite loudly, "Jjong!!" Said Jessica quickly told me to stay calm, well maybe it's already too late and maybe i was`so noisy kkkk~

"Noona!! Can you tell the naughty dino, to come back soon!"

I saw Jessica chuckled,"He'll be back soon, Kibum!"

"Ya!! I'm never going back!! Pabo namja!" I said, "Jjong!!" Again Jessica pushed me away from the phone.

"Then you will sleep outside,Kim Jonghyun!"

"Kibummie, the naughty dino' will be back soon! You must have to wait, Otte?!"

"Ne!!Gomawo, Noona!! I love you, Sica Noona!!" Key exclaimed,and turn off the call. What is it? I love you? Hishhh very annoying.

"Jjong!! You should go home, Ne?!"

"......."

"What is it?!" Jessica looked at me worried, i shook my head slowly, "Ahniyo!!"

"You must be tired? You have to go to the bed when you arrived at the dorm!"

"Ne,arraseo!" I nodded and then looked at her again, "What's more,Kim Jong?!" She asked not understand.

"--Jessie!"

She smiled and kissed my cheek softly, "Gomawo! for you're came!"

"AHSS!!! I still miss you, Jess!!" I mumbled quietly, but now i can see Jessica begin look tired, so i decided to come back soon, "Ne Ne, i have to go back! I love you,baby!" I said and then immediately get into the car.

--but suddenly she cames again to me, tiptoes and kissed me with her sweet lips, " You're going to be cautious right, Jjong?!" She said, when she ended her kiss.

"Ne! You must going to sleep too,dear! Annyeongg!!" I said softly and immediately drove my car away from SNSD's dorm. do you know? maybe if more of this, the pabo Kim Kibum wiill not let me enter to the dorm! kkkk~

TBC

How's the first chapter? Ohh dear please comment, so i'll continue this story kkk~

thanks for you read, anyeonggg^^ fightingg ><